Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone - page 72. (Read 12440 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 03:25:20 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

yes that would be a genius idea if that could happen but i think thats nearly imposible because mobile phones are  less powerful compared to pc but ive seen some of mining apps for mobile phones like android and ios although i still nervous to try it because im affraid that my phone will get damage due to overheating or worst my account and other infos will be steal by malwares amd viruses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 03:23:17 AM
I wonder if the most powerful smartphones could have mined a lot of Bitcoin back in the day. After all, the iPhone came out in 2007 so I would bet that the phones available in 2009 had some decent computational power, at least.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
September 25, 2017, 03:11:13 AM
u can use minergate if u want to mine using mobile phone,but its harmful for your phone
u need to take care your phone if its overheating
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 03:08:57 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?
No, that means I have to buy my cellphone more frequently  that before.Also means the battery is not enough for me to use .
Seems funny but i would like to say that buy a good phone which bettery time is more that you are expecting because now a days phones are suck there battery always going down and the main thing missing.
Activity: 169
September 25, 2017, 03:07:59 AM
I think if nambang in mobile phone less suitable,
because it could be your mobile phone can be damaged, not so can even money loss

Haha

No your money would not be lost if you busted your phone.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw

Watch the damn video people, youve been warned, I dont what to hear whinning!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:47:03 AM
Of course I am intersted, but how can we do that?
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 25, 2017, 01:24:47 AM
Yes I am interested. But is there such a crypto or just an idea. I hope there is crypto mined mobile phone. And have a good project.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 12:24:52 AM
I think if nambang in mobile phone less suitable,
because it could be your mobile phone can be damaged, not so can even money loss
September 24, 2017, 11:55:19 PM
Mobile phones are so insecure, I'd be super hesitant to use this. On top of that, I can't imagine this tech making it into the IOS world, since they always are super picky about what makes it into the app store. I'll save my mining for my PC and keep it at that.

For the rest of the public though, maybe it makes sense. We never turn our phones off anyways and if it's POS then it shouldn't take any extra battery power, right? PoW would seem to be impossible on devices, I'd think. This could be a pretty good way to get more people involved in crypto, since phones sell more than computers anyways, but the dangers might freak some people out. I'm interested to see where this goes in the future, considering that what I have to say has no affect on anyone and they'll do it anyways, lol!

Its POW and doesnt use the phones power:

This explains it
September 24, 2017, 11:52:56 PM
I never thought this would be possible. You need a high technology for decoding the information in mining bitcoins. Well if that would be the case we do not need now to risk our cpus for this.

Its not mining bitcoins!!

Its a new mobile crypto called Electroneum! They cost a penny in the ICO going on right now!!

The dev owns a 50 million dollar marketing company, and has clients in the Fortune 500!

Hes taking this worldwide, 40 languages in 90 countries RIGHT NOW!!
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
September 24, 2017, 11:52:35 PM
Mobile phones are so insecure, I'd be super hesitant to use this. On top of that, I can't imagine this tech making it into the IOS world, since they always are super picky about what makes it into the app store. I'll save my mining for my PC and keep it at that.

For the rest of the public though, maybe it makes sense. We never turn our phones off anyways and if it's POS then it shouldn't take any extra battery power, right? PoW would seem to be impossible on devices, I'd think. This could be a pretty good way to get more people involved in crypto, since phones sell more than computers anyways, but the dangers might freak some people out. I'm interested to see where this goes in the future, considering that what I have to say has no affect on anyone and they'll do it anyways, lol!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 11:46:43 PM
I never thought this would be possible. You need a high technology for decoding the information in mining bitcoins. Well if that would be the case we do not need now to risk our cpus for this.
September 24, 2017, 11:43:37 PM
THIS IS HOW

FULL EXPLAINATION FROM DEV

Absolutely genius!!

I believed in the dev team from the start, but I just trusted them. Now I know HOW they are doing it!! Wow
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 24, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

IFLT is releasing an Android wallet that will stake.  Sounds promising, so in answer to your question, yes, there is great interest (no pun intended).

https://twitter.com/inflationcoin/status/907593081763110912

Activity: 196
September 24, 2017, 10:08:34 PM
if all that can happen that the mining can be through the phone, this possibility will be a lot of my friends who participate through the phone so that many people who want to splash in bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
September 24, 2017, 09:29:32 PM
Is it really possible to mine through mobile phones?
I have heard that it's just a waste of time.
Activity: 532
September 24, 2017, 09:23:23 PM
how easy is this cryptocurrency in mine? because mining using the phone really drain energy and speed up the life of the phone. Is this mining lightweight and intended for mobile but maximum results?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 08:40:31 PM
THIS IS HOW

FULL EXPLAINATION FROM DEV

Activity: 168
September 23, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
yes the decision as qualifying use of unit with several variable within the machine of mobile phone to gives of differences as developer to defines of limit as exchange with the returns of submission, helps as offering with the decision as miner to focus with the different tasks on extraction /extent as expending within the spares of the wider level of compliance as keep with the chance as collecting returns on expectation as committing with the manage of works with the mining schemes.

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
September 23, 2017, 03:11:52 PM
Dude, I'd be all over a coin like that, except I have a very strong feeling that the altcoin market right now is as saturated as it gets.  But I'm yhe kind of person who's so addicted to crypto that I still use faucets even though I know they're a waste of time.  But if I could mine an altcoin while I'm at work and have access to wifi?  Hell yes I'd do it.  Too bad you can't do that with bitcoin or some of the bigger name altcoins, like doge.  I'd be mining in a heartbeat.
Its really impossible to mine those coins Bitcoin and most altcoins in the market.Most of them would really need to be mined by specific miners.Its really a good thing if we can able to mine with our mobile phones as long we do have the wifi and we are good to go and mining within on our pockets but sustaining it the mining operation is really impossible to be handled by a phone.
Pages:
Jump to: