Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe? - page 14. (Read 3228 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
The current bitcoin price is $6438, while the ETH price is $272, and their price is approaching the price of mining! I think investing in mining is a very dangerous thing now!
Mining is a safer way to earn money, but it is less effective than trading. Trading is the most profitable method of earning, but you can also lose all your money.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:19:09 AM
Mining for me is something far away. If I had friends who showed me how to work, I would be engaged in mining. For me, everything is clear with investment and trading on the crypto exchange. This I will do.
Activity: 46
August 23, 2018, 07:07:05 AM
The current bitcoin price is $6438, while the ETH price is $272, and their price is approaching the price of mining! I think investing in mining is a very dangerous thing now!
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:02:10 AM
Mining is much safer than trading, but what about profit? its better do mine or trade. Which is profitable?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
August 23, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

Both are not sage and not easy, these two methods are not easy to learn if it is all of us would have done trading and mining you can do trading but it would take ample time to learn and master but you do not have to spend a lot of money compare when you are setting a mining rigs and there are a lot of cost and do not guaranty quick profit at all.
Activity: 129
August 23, 2018, 06:54:43 AM
I think trade and mining are good and safe for us to use every day, because the development of altcoin prices also increases every day. so we will also get good profits.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
A beginner, to begin with, can try mining, and when coins appear, then a novice can try to trade these coins. Then it will be easier for him to determine what is better and much safer for him.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
In my opinion, mining requires very large costs and only people who have a lot of money can do this, while trading I believe this is better and more profitable because trading can use a small fee and the results are also quite profitable even though it has a high risk but this is a good choice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 23, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
You  may be mining coin that has ni value on the cryptocurrency market. I will therefore say that trading is safer. If you trade regularly con the market, you already know what to mine not the o talk of skill and experience you acquire that make you earn more in the future.
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 06:27:28 AM
I think Trading is safer and more convenient. Because when you trade you can be in control of your capital properly . but when you are mining ,you will only be able to start getting back your capital before you make a profit.
Activity: 87
August 23, 2018, 06:26:29 AM
I'm not a pro, but both are risky, if you are not experimented, i advise you to not invest too much money in mining or trading. Start slowly Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

In my opinion, mining may be safer, even though both will require large capital for optimal results. But in investment, greater risk always has greater profit potential. So I think mining will be more suitable if you are looking for safer investment diversification.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 23, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Mining is not very profitable for most people.
Trading can be hugely profitable, but obviously it comes with a lot of risk - if you buy or sell at the wrong time, or buy the wrong coin, then you can end up losing a lot of money.
I would advise to forget about mining, and have a look at trading to see if you like it (but start with small amounts, obviously).
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
Well, for mining you have to invest a lot of money to buy mining hardware. You also need cheap electricity. On the other hand, you can start trading with a small amount of money. As you are a newbie, if you choose trading then you have to go for long-term trading.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
Answer is Mining if you want stable.
And other hand, answer is Trading if you want to make more money.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
i think mining is safe.. because its no risk .. but trading is very risky.  if u experienced on marketplace then prefer you for trading.. or if you not experienced then mining is best for u.
I love every tiny thing about mining, but when I first calculated ROI I'd make it back in 4 months. Now it's just short of a year. Trading can do alot more. But I really love mining, one day another coin may come up that's ridiculously profitable.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
Both trading and mining has some level of risk associated with them individually. It's a common saying that the higher the risk, the higher the returns. Trading has higher inherent risk and as such its returns is higher compared to mining. Mining is less risky but has a high set up cost. One needs to invest in mining equipment which are relatively expensive. Returns on mining is not very lucrative based on the bearish nature of the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
personally I think mining is safer but the profession can vary, you can wait for prices to go up to start mining. Mining is increasingly difficult. Now, large companies have taken over mining work. None of them are safe and both are at risk. Trading is far more risky than mining because in trading you can lose money every hour.
Activity: 29
August 23, 2018, 06:07:50 AM
i think mining is safe.. because its no risk .. but trading is very risky.  if u experienced on marketplace then prefer you for trading.. or if you not experienced then mining is best for u.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Mining will be safer, because maybe you will still get money when you sleep, while trading has a greater risk, because it requires knowledge and strategies that are always dynamic over time. So I think mining is easier to do, even though it may require large capital.
Pages:
Jump to: