Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe? - page 13. (Read 3228 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
Definitely, we are working in this field to trading in this sector. But my opinion is that both is risky. We can't sure that you will be getting earning in trading or mining. Both depend on the market value. If market grow, you earn the money otherwise not.
Activity: 197
August 24, 2018, 04:37:58 AM
Trading is more profitable for this moment, this is for sure. As for mining it does not need a lot of knowledge, but now it is not profitable enough.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 24, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
to know it is the same need good experience, mining also requires sufficient tools to get good results.
trading needs information and sufficient capital to overcome losses, you just have to be diligent in searching for information.
I trade more !!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 24, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
it dificult to say, a think it depends of quantityof moneys you use for activity with crypto. when you buy one card for mining or trade with 500$ it is safe for you heath. otherwise when you have several farms or trade with 1000000$.
well, it all depends on personal expertise. For me, Minning is safer, because we only need to pay attention to the tools, and other things that need to be considered. while for trading, the risk may be a little bigger, especially if we don't know how to find information about the coins we will use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
it dificult to say, a think it depends of quantityof moneys you use for activity with crypto. when you buy one card for mining or trade with 500$ it is safe for you heath. otherwise when you have several farms or trade with 1000000$.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 04:26:11 AM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

both are very risky, there is no guarantee in this life as well as mining and trading, I think mining will be safer, but you need a lot of capital because you have to buy equipment to mine.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 24, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
I think I’m really going for trading in this one, despite the risks that are involved in it. Mining is not really for everyone cause it will cost you everything and you might still end up with nothing, I can’t take such risk. I believe that mining is just for those with low cost of electricity in their country and it is also not easy to setup cause it will cost you a lot.

As for trading, you don’t need anything, all you got to do is learn it and after that you can find a legit trade platform where you can invest your money even if it’s $100, then you’re set to go.
Yeah it is true that mining is safer than the trading. In mining you don't need to worry about the scammer unlike in the trading you need only good hardware computer. But in the trading you earn more in the trading because if you have a good deal and have  good communication and salestalk i am sure that it will be fit for you.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 24, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
I think I’m really going for trading in this one, despite the risks that are involved in it. Mining is not really for everyone cause it will cost you everything and you might still end up with nothing, I can’t take such risk. I believe that mining is just for those with low cost of electricity in their country and it is also not easy to setup cause it will cost you a lot.

As for trading, you don’t need anything, all you got to do is learn it and after that you can find a legit trade platform where you can invest your money even if it’s $100, then you’re set to go.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
August 23, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
I can say mining is more safer than trading which requires consistent monitoring and a lot of knowledge before you can even breakeven. With mining , if you are able to set your rig and gets it connected, you will be able to make part of your capital without much work and loss.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
I think that mining might be a little safer, it doesn't mean it's not risky. actually both of them are very risky, but there will also be pretty decent rewards. trade also requires substantial capital or depending on the financial capacity of each. and actually the risk will be low if we know that the price increases are on time. but it's also difficult and can't even be predicted. it seems like both of them are easier to conclude with nothing safe. in short, risky.
Activity: 566
August 23, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
Trading from my own point of view is more dangerous and risky than mining, if you don't know how to trade like an expect in a process of trading money could be lost.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
I think that at the current rate that trade is not safe as well as mining, equipment is losing value! in general, everything falls, I recommend to buy at the bottoms and wait
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 03:14:14 PM
This a question in different country, therefore i will just answer in a way that i am in my country (expenses)
i would rather go with trading and will use the money for mining in trading sites.
electric consumption is an issue it is so high. plus the maintenance.
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
Both of them are not safe like everything in crypto... You should have skills to make your mining or trading profitable, spend more time on making research, think before doing anything
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Of course mining is less risky, but there is a huge investment at the start and no one could guarantee that the money will come back and how long it will take, that's a negative site of mining. I'm more for trading.

I agree with your point of view in this regards that mining is capital intensive, but going by the topic under discussion I still believed that mining is safer than trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
Both comes with its own risk factor. You can mine coins but then you should be aware of your operational cost vs your earnings when you will sell those coins. Trading, on the other hand, needs a vigil attention to when you get in and when you get out. In a broadway both are dependent on time, to be honest.

Not to forget the initial investment that mining needs vs just pooling in money for buying coins.

Activity: 538
August 23, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
Of course mining is less risky, but there is a huge investment at the start and no one could guarantee that the money will come back and how long it will take, that's a negative site of mining. I'm more for trading.
Activity: 714
August 23, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
In my opinion mining is safer than the trading because we no need to take any effort in mining other than the capital to buy the miners but in trading we always have to work hard to make money.But both are risky too since mining cost will depends on your electricity cost and the trading will just like gambling.

same with me , i will choose for mining. actually, both have a risk and you need have knowledge of them first. but you need to have more money for mining than trading. although a mining needs a more time to get more profit.
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
The current bitcoin price is $6438, while the ETH price is $272, and their price is approaching the price of mining! I think investing in mining is a very dangerous thing now!
Mining is a safer way to earn money, but it is less effective than trading. Trading is the most profitable method of earning, but you can also lose all your money.

It is not advisable to do trading as of the moment because the market price always change and we cannot predict when it will go up and when it will go down. If you want to do trading do it in long term, in this way there is more chances of earning rather than doing short trade or day trade. Mining is complicated if you do not know how really working on it.
Activity: 1024
August 23, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
in my opinion there is nothing safe. all have risks, so it depends on what you want to choose. and if you look at everything that is needed for mining, in my opinion it is no longer profitable. cheap altcoin prices plus the cost of electricity, internet and expensive maintenance are difficult to make a profit. and if you choose trading, you must be ready to wait for a long time. because the market is currently bad
Pages:
Jump to: