Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe? - page 12. (Read 3228 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 27, 2018, 06:17:51 AM
Mining is really expensive these days, and it takes a lot of investment to do it the right way and make a lot of money out of it.

I think the price of the secondary market is very suitable for investment now, as long as we hold it for a long time, we will get more returns.

Agree. Mining is not only expensive but also requires some special knowledge abou this
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 06:16:49 AM
In my opinion, I prefer to be a long-term investor, I will hold on to the next few years and collect coins and sell for the next few years because in my opinion it is a safe way to invest and make a good profit in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:16:12 AM
Trading is safer, because during this bloodbath ROI of mining is close to 0 and sometimes cost even higher, so mining is in loss.
At the same time with trading you can earn on falling market
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 27, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

I think  trading and mining is not good decision for newbie. Invest for long term is more better
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
Mining is really expensive these days, and it takes a lot of investment to do it the right way and make a lot of money out of it.

I think the price of the secondary market is very suitable for investment now, as long as we hold it for a long time, we will get more returns.
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 06:11:19 AM
One way to mine altcoyins is passive income, which is offered by about ten altcoyins. Currently I'm studying this opportunity to invest. Here you need to keep coins in the special purse of altcoin and be online. Very easy money. The main thing is to choose a coin that would stay afloat and grow up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 24, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
There is always a risk to lose money on crypto market , but I think that mining is more safer than trading . But mining require a special hardware , free house space , high electricity capacity , so it is not suitable for everyone , while you need only a laptop to start trading .
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 24, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
There are risks and opportunities in both. It depends where do you have an edge.
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
Mining is a good option but unfortunately now does not bring the desired income. It is better to certainly trade, but this trend is currently being observed because the market is downward and whatever you buy today may fall in value tomorrow.
I prefer investing in ISO. There is no need to constantly stick to the computer, it is important only to choose the right computer.
I also advise you to pay attention to the company's ICO MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
Activity: 868
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
Both are risky. But if you are a newbie, trading is more have a risk than a mining.
Maybe you can start trading with a few money.
Activity: 48
August 24, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
Trading is risky. If you choose mining, you should consider the cost, if you choose trading, definitely you are entering into serious gambling.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
in both cases, there are pros and cons. I believe that mining is more stable and safe, but to create a farm you need a lot of money and now mining is not as profitable as before.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
One need techniques for both. I will trade than join mining companies. But when you do trading technics, you lossf und too quickly. Mining can be kept for the future gain.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

From safety account, in my opinion, mining is a winner if done correctly.
At least, it is a passive income.
You don't trade in volatile market.
You can sell the hardware after you mined enough.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
Mining to me is safe, this is because it requires the validation of decentralized transactions with high calibrated nodes, the process of mining only requires your commitment in  monitoring of online transactions by  investing little or nothing in the line of business. Your reward will be measured by the degree of your hard ward. This can virtually be ascribed to as your proof of work (POW) before you can be rewarded with stakes at the end of the given assignment

Therefore, mining requires little or no risk.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
risk of mining is less, but still, both of them are risky.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
One has to buy costly equipment if we want to join the mining game. From other hands, one can do almost risk-free daytrading/arbitrage (w/ crypscan f.e.)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
Trading is way safer imo. You don't need to buy any equipment. There are some arbitrage opportunities that are risk-free (in fact - almost risk free)
Activity: 51
August 24, 2018, 05:20:30 AM
Mining is quite safe but it costs a lot and profits are low. If you are new and have a low cost of electricity then it will be easier for you to exploit. Trading is profitable but you need to have knowledge, besides, trading is also paying more risk.
Activity: 45
August 24, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
The risk for mining is lower but the cost is higher. Trading high leverage but the risk is also very large. In my opinion, for newbies, you should choose mining. You can study and switch to trading.
Pages:
Jump to: