Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining OS - page 10. (Read 18403 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 12, 2017, 06:00:40 AM
can you show me your command line? I never had problem entering claymore commands? maybe you put two spaces between commands? or two --? it has to be some minor thing that you don't see.

RIG 1 config is
-zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.hk.nicehash.com:33357
-zwal 12jb2ShuwhqbaxcEeU5McLwHQiSjzibb2N.290
-zpsw x
-a 0
-allpools 0
-i 7
-ftime 1
-di 01
-tt 50
-ttli 85
-tstop 90
-fanmax 90
-fanmin 60
-cclock 1000,1000
-mclock 1400,1400
-mport 3334
-wd 1
-r 0
-colors 0

and Rig2 is
-zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.hk.nicehash.com:33357
-zwal 12jb2ShuwhqbaxcEeU5McLwHQiSjzibb2N.7990
-zpsw x
-allpools 1
-a 0
-i 7
-ftime 1
-di 01234
-tt 75
-ttli 90
-tstop 95
-fanmax 95,95,85,95,95
-fanmin 80,80,75,80,80
-cclock 850
-mclock 1400
-colors 0
-wd 1
-r 0
-mport 3334

i enter newline all option and all rig are after firewall then it's must not have same port.
Activity: 1
Merit: 10
February 11, 2017, 06:15:36 PM
I uploaded new release! Please update anyone the client! Have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 30
February 12, 2017, 05:48:40 AM
can you show me your command line? I never had problem entering claymore commands? maybe you put two spaces between commands? or two --? it has to be some minor thing that you don't see.
February 11, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

Okey I put in next release for you! Smiley But I coding in my free time. So I try to put v1.2. Wink
February 12, 2017, 05:44:37 AM
i confuse about statistic graph NEQU because the highest of line is the speed of rig that have highest speed.
and in statistic page can have auto refresh ?

NEQU stands for NICEHASH EQUIHASH so it is supposed to be higher then the ETH hashrate or Other hashrates. and the statistic page refreshes every minute!

I Have Only EQUIHASH, i moved 2 rig to used miner monitor for test. and 2 rig miner equihash nicehash. but it's show only highest rig on graph not all rig or total speed.

and i have a ploblem about option of claymore like -w (watchdog) -r (restart) , because when miner app are hang or not response miner monitor not restart it until i press some button. or sometime it start new app without kill windows that hang.

is your -mport set to 3333 on all rigs? Claymore miner uses -mport -3333 by default. in order for the monitor can see your stats you have to set mport option to -mport 3333 on all rigs.

i can't enter option -mport to some rig it's told error. i insert at the end of line it's error but if i not insert it's ok
your alert must told why config error.
February 12, 2017, 05:39:27 AM
i confuse about statistic graph NEQU because the highest of line is the speed of rig that have highest speed.

NEQU stands for NICEHASH EQUIHASH so it is supposed to be higher then the ETH hashrate or Other hashrates. and the statistic page refreshes every minute!

I Have Only EQUIHASH, i moved 2 rig to used miner monitor for test. and 2 rig miner equihash nicehash. but it's show only highest rig on graph not all rig or total speed.

and i have a ploblem about option of claymore like -w (watchdog) -r (restart) , because when miner app are hang or not response miner monitor not restart it until i press some button. or sometime it start new app without kill windows that hang.

i do not understand what you want to say about watchdog and restart? both options work fine with me. can you post screenshots?
February 11, 2017, 03:33:48 PM
but if you have the ZEC miner implemented in the Client then to you can mine anywhere you want you just give your arguments in the config. you can use any pool you want if your arguments you gave are correct! The only thing the developer has to do to implement the miners in the client the rest is up to the user! and this goes for all the miner apps implemented in this client!

Yes. The Client can use another config with example in Claymore Zec. It can handle ZCL, ZDash and another coins, but the website not handle it. I try release this night the new site and It will use new coins. Smiley

buy even if you don't get statistics on the web client you can still change the miners no? even with unsupported pools/coins? right now I do not really care about statistics that much. the main thing would be to be able to change miners and wattool config on everycoin/miner/pool there is Smiley))

Yes. You can change pool and coin and miner. Only the web view is not correct. But the mining is working with new config Wink

Oh that is nice, I can change to unsupport coins, now we need only support for sgminer and Optiminer, now with config freature we can chose many coins and switch easy Smiley

you could add a "personal-miner" folder or manys folders for add a new miner In case that any new miners comes out and the monitoring software run start.bat from personal-miner folder I mean like it:

If I find any new miner I paste all files in "personal-miner" folder and I run it with "start.bat"

I can add personal miner in the app but It have a problem. The client can't connect to "personal-miner" api, because it isn't have implementation. And the client can't send the stat to backend and the website can't show anyone. Sad It is a big problem. I try to imlement various miner application to client. If you need one please tell me what is it, and I try to implement quickly. I implemented two new miner to next night release.
February 12, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

is your -mport set to 3333 on all rigs? Claymore miner uses -mport -3333 by default. in order for the monitor can see your stats you have to set mport option to -mport 3333 on all rigs.
February 12, 2017, 05:35:29 AM

February 11, 2017, 02:33:35 PM
but if you have the ZEC miner implemented in the Client then to you can mine anywhere you want you just give your arguments in the config. you can use any pool you want if your arguments you gave are correct! The only thing the developer has to do to implement the miners in the client the rest is up to the user! and this goes for all the miner apps implemented in this client!

Yes. The Client can use another config with example in Claymore Zec. It can handle ZCL, ZDash and another coins, but the website not handle it. I try release this night the new site and It will use new coins. Smiley

buy even if you don't get statistics on the web client you can still change the miners no? even with unsupported pools/coins? right now I do not really care about statistics that much. the main thing would be to be able to change miners and wattool config on everycoin/miner/pool there is Smiley))

Yes. You can change pool and coin and miner. Only the web view is not correct. But the mining is working with new config Wink
February 12, 2017, 05:28:50 AM

February 12, 2017, 05:26:56 AM
looks better every day! nice!
February 11, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

February 12, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

February 11, 2017, 01:34:06 PM
it's holly cool !  Grin

can u create a Tutorial Video ?

please add more miners softwares,  and add this option "  Automatic change miner based on profitability " as soon as possible !

Thanks

I working integrate Optiminer. Which miner do you need? I will try to add next release. If I implement automatic change, I will need correct profit calculation formula each coin, but I haven't got all now. Sad

And yeah. I will create tutorial video how to use application Wink

Add Optiminer , CCminer , CPuminer , ...!

can u use the formula for this pool ? http://miningpoolhub.com

they have and auto-switch also ! u can use it in this monitor ? or add !

Thanks Bro !

Sorry. I can't see formula this site. The site code is protected and I don't want to steel code. I try to calculate profitability with my brain and try to search information in forum and internet. I can't import the miningpoolhub.com to my site, it isn't have API. Sad
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
February 12, 2017, 03:58:02 AM
First.....Very nice work! Thx a lot.
Second...

I want to add my Nvidia cards. For this i need CC Miner 1.8.4
Can you add it pls?

Greetings
Activity: 2
February 12, 2017, 03:06:22 AM
Thansk mate , got it working. Turns out to be another issue causing it not to start.
Activity: 116
February 12, 2017, 01:37:34 AM
How do you set it up to Autostart? Tried task scheduler and the startup folder , both wont work

Create a shortcut, and paste it here:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
February 11, 2017, 01:18:25 PM
add support for sgminer and optiminer, and add support for suprnova pool, that can conect to supernova API? I like mine rare coins like zDash, zClassic, Komodo, XCI that only can find in suprnova pool and are sold in exchanges like bittrex and cryptopia, if you add support to conect to api from suprnova pool and Bittrex and Cryptopia exchange it will be very usefull tool Smiley

I have a good news for you. This night I publish the v1.1 Alpha version and It will support zDash, zClassicm, Komodo but I can't find XCI in suprnova. I don't find. So it will develop the next release. Wink
Activity: 2
February 12, 2017, 01:27:32 AM
How do you set it up to Autostart? Tried task scheduler and the startup folder , both wont work
Pages:
Jump to: