Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining OS - page 6. (Read 18403 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
March 09, 2017, 12:54:14 AM
I have NVIDIA 1070 rigs and Baikal quads if you need some help testing.

I looking for partner to help me to implement and testing NVidia mining. If you have a card and mining with it please send the message or email for me!
Activity: 1
Merit: 10
February 14, 2017, 02:44:41 AM
one of the rig clients (token **7d1f3) starts normally, receives configs, starts miner but then it doesn't send any info to server
what could be a problem?

Can you send your config in pm? I put the fanmax and SIA coin to next release. (I only try dual mining with DCR) I don't know the max fan rpm is 5200 in stock RX480 sorry Smiley
Activity: 116
March 08, 2017, 10:40:57 PM
Testing for 3 days, everything are fixed, now I dont find any bug, problem with Claymore that open many windows is solved Smiley
Good work Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 08, 2017, 12:08:47 AM
Quick question. How do I actually enable email on this? The button is there, but when I click on it nothing happens. Do I need to enter it as part of the miner config, or is it supposed to use the email I registered with?

It had a bug with this. I fixed this, please refresh site with Shift+F5 and try it again the email enable. Smiley

Worked great. Thanks!
Activity: 59
March 07, 2017, 01:22:48 PM
Quick question. How do I actually enable email on this? The button is there, but when I click on it nothing happens. Do I need to enter it as part of the miner config, or is it supposed to use the email I registered with?
Activity: 35
March 07, 2017, 12:53:56 AM
First of all thanks for such a great tool. It makes my mining experience much more enjoyable.

I have suggestions:

1. I have noticed that the web lists items on Configuration, Watt Tool, and dropdown boxes in descending order. Maybe better if you sort those items in ascending order.
2. Please add functions to turn on and off the miner from the web. The client doesn't need to start mining automatically. When we turn on the miner, the client will reload the related configuration and starts the miner. That will help us to do manual configuration switching.
3. I think many people are mining directly to their exchanger. Please populate more exchangers like Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit, etc. An exchange to BTC function would be a bonus. At least we could see all balance in one place.

Good luck and thanks again.
March 06, 2017, 12:08:12 PM
HELLO, What news in the project?

I fixed the multiminer running! Smiley Please test it!

Testing, for now working very well, grat work bro, v1.3 is aweosome, I love it, Statistics look better, Freature "Profitable" look very nice, "Monthly Earning" box with big numbers look decently.

Any suggestion:
- In "Details" you can change the color to red if GPU temperature exceeds 72°
- Change color too in "GPU Info"
- If possible add an box like "Monthly Earning" but with "Daily Earning"

Congratulation, you tools each day is better. Smiley
February 13, 2017, 06:07:21 PM
Just trying it...

Are there plans for paramteric configuration?
I make a config, which uses a parameter (rig name or smth), so I can give parameters as:
-u Wallet.%rigname% , so I can have 1 config for multiple rigs
Thanks Smiley

Which ports are used from the app for configuration? As I see it is client-server, is the connection encrypted?

I can make it, but not now. The server have https, so server-client communicate https protokoll. But the communication not have a sensitive data.

I think that is a important freature, I have 3 rig I have to made a config for each rig, if I want make 7 config I will need make 27, add %rigname% is a good idea, but if its hard to make, you can add folders freature like it:

and can add freature for clone config

Okey. But I need free time. I am working in mobile client. So please wait this feature Smiley
Activity: 50
March 06, 2017, 05:26:43 AM
Good work!!!
Statistic working good.
PROFITABILITY working good.

I have different RIG with different hashrate and different cost per WATT.
I can use profitability only for one RIG.
can you make profit config per RIG?

Thank you.
March 05, 2017, 10:20:36 AM
I test 1.3.
After reload clients on RIG statistic on WEB disappear. Client working ok with sending package.
PROFITABILITY not working. config not save.PROFITABILITY is same with any data.
February 13, 2017, 10:53:18 AM
You SGminer working only with PASC.
I need SGminer for XMR Sg-miner 5.5.5-gm4
If I change files miner in folder sg-miner-pasc then miner working but i need in miner argument add --rawintensity 512 -w 4 -g 2
With that argument i cannot save my config.

Please try now, I incresed the arguments length. Please send XMR SG-miner topic for me for integrate to next release. If you change PASC SGminer to XMR SGMiner, it will work now.

topic for SGminer - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-presents-sgminer-gm-now-with-zawawas-gg-updated-17012017-1612329
Arguments  save. Miner starting with my parameters and wattool.
Miner working but in rig client have error "CAN'T CONNECT TO MINER APP"

It is port problem. Try to use 4028 port to config. Can you send screenshot from you client window if running? It print the minerArgs. Please send for me in mail!
February 27, 2017, 02:59:34 PM
on new claymore 12 not show profit for PASC.
Please make notification on android app or Email when rig offline or hashrate less 10%.
February 27, 2017, 05:08:53 AM
HELLO, What news in the project?
February 13, 2017, 09:44:31 AM
Just trying it...

Are there plans for paramteric configuration?
I make a config, which uses a parameter (rig name or smth), so I can give parameters as:
-u Wallet.%rigname% , so I can have 1 config for multiple rigs
Thanks Smiley

Which ports are used from the app for configuration? As I see it is client-server, is the connection encrypted?

I can make it, but not now. The server have https, so server-client communicate https protokoll. But the communication not have a sensitive data.
February 24, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

Nice, I will w8 the new release Smiley
February 23, 2017, 02:54:18 PM
I have big problem with my rigs, sometime I got manys Claymores Windows Open Sad
Please fix it, add something that check if more than a process is open, and close it.

Can you send the screenshot from Client?
I cant not, because i'm using optininer nos, and the problem ID with Claymore

Okey, Send later If you use the Claymore miner.

I know now what happen... sometimes Claymore miner stop working because a GPU Crash, the miner got option "watchdog", that kill the process "ZecMiner64.exe" amd run it again, but you tool do it too, and when miner Crash claymore restar the process and you tool reopen the miner, this made more than 1 windows open.
February 23, 2017, 03:13:58 AM
I have big problem with my rigs, sometime I got manys Claymores Windows Open Sad
Please fix it, add something that check if more than a process is open, and close it.

Can you send the screenshot from Client?
I cant not, because i'm using optininer nos, and the problem ID with Claymore
February 13, 2017, 07:58:43 AM
You SGminer working only with PASC.
I need SGminer for XMR Sg-miner 5.5.5-gm4
If I change files miner in folder sg-miner-pasc then miner working but i need in miner argument add --rawintensity 512 -w 4 -g 2
With that argument i cannot save my config.

Please try now, I incresed the arguments length. Please send XMR SG-miner topic for me for integrate to next release. If you change PASC SGminer to XMR SGMiner, it will work now.
February 21, 2017, 06:10:32 PM
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 03:04:48 AM
Are you going to add LLC(Load Line Calibration) On/Off to wattool?
Pages:
Jump to: