Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 162. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello. I have been using the program for several months and I am delighted. I would like to mine Callisto but I have done several tests and I do not give with the configuration line. Can someone please help me?

I tried something like this:

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool eu.clo.epool.io:8008 -ewal WALLET -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Is someone successfully using the Stark 2.4.3 miner to mine Monero? The syntax is simple: --currency monero7 -o pool.xxx:port -u xxxxxx -p x but when I use it like this    --currency monero7 -o stratum+ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 -u MoneroAddress -p x I get the SOCKET ERROR.

Fast connecting to xxx:4444 pool ...
SOCKET ERROR - [xxx:4444] CONNECT error:GetAddrInfo: No address associated with hostname
Fast-connecting to stratum ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 pool ...
Pool stratum ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 connected. Logging in ...
SOCKET ERROR -[stratum ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433] RECEIVE error:socket closed

Does anyone know what this error means?

My rigs were doing fine without the "stratum+ssl://"

This miner is impressive, now I can run a single miner for entire farm (AMD and NVIDIA)

I tried also without "stratum+ssl://" but the same error is reported. It seems there is something else which is not working.

If you are using Nanopool, just copy the sample in their Help section:

xmr-stak-v2.4.3   

-o xmr-asia1.nanopool.org:14444 -u .$rigName --currency monero7 -i 0 -p "" -r ""

Thank you, it works now. I just had to use the stratum port 14444 instead of SSL/TLS port.
What is surprising though is that with xmr stak I get 4238 H/s and with Claymore xmr 11.3 I get 5233 H/s for the same rig.

Good for you..... and also Claymore has waived his fees for the XMR miner
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Is someone successfully using the Stark 2.4.3 miner to mine Monero? The syntax is simple: --currency monero7 -o pool.xxx:port -u xxxxxx -p x but when I use it like this    --currency monero7 -o stratum+ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 -u MoneroAddress -p x I get the SOCKET ERROR.

SOCKET ERROR - [xxx:4444] CONNECT error:GetAddrInfo: No address associated with hostname
SOCKET ERROR -[stratum ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433] RECEIVE error:socket closed

This miner is impressive, now I can run a single miner for entire farm (AMD and NVIDIA)

I tried also without "stratum+ssl://" but the same error is reported. It seems there is something else which is not working.

xmr-stak-v2.4.3   

-o xmr-asia1.nanopool.org:14444 -u .$rigName --currency monero7 -i 0 -p "" -r ""

Thank you, it works now. I just had to use the stratum port 14444 instead of SSL/TLS port.
What is surprising though is that with xmr stak I get 4238 H/s and with Claymore xmr 11.3 I get 5233 H/s for the same rig.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

xmr-stak-v2.4.3   

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

Activity: 2
My AMD rig is crashing on claymore 11 and up, i"m stuck with 10.6, cards are just overclocked not biosmoded, any solution?
Activity: 40
Need to try this os!

Hi guys 1 question... I can use your simplemining os for mining zero coin? I read it has optiminer 2.1.2 i have 6x 1060 6gb you tried to mine it?

Hi.

Mininum 8 Gb. gpu's can mine Zero, i have also 1060 6 gb they not working anymore.

Optiminer works with nvidia 6gb cards on Linux.
Windows just 8gb

it says no compatible device found error for me  Sad, i tried optiminer-equihash-2.1.2
if it works can u share your code?

thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Need to try this os!

Hi guys 1 question... I can use your simplemining os for mining zero coin? I read it has optiminer 2.1.2 i have 6x 1060 6gb you tried to mine it?

Hi.

Mininum 8 Gb. gpu's can mine Zero, i have also 1060 6 gb they not working anymore.

Optiminer works with nvidia 6gb cards on Linux.
Windows just 8gb
Activity: 35
UPDATE v1163 and new miner
- fixed viewing stats for 11+ AMD GPUs
- added miner claymore-eth-v11.7
- added miner ccminer-KlausT-v8.21
- added miner ccminer-todd1251-x16r-v2.2.5
- added miner xmr-stak-v2.4.3
- added miner z-enemy-v1.08

z-enemy-v1.08 minner giving more Hash rate and giving more RVN coins

Thanks admin for this miner
Activity: 11
I'm wanting to try SMOS, but I don't want to flash the latest bios on my mobo. If my bios aren't compatible will SMOS even fire up or will it simply crash later on?
Activity: 40
Need to try this os!

Hi.

Activity: 11
Hi, what about new timing-hack utility for Dagger-Hashimoto on 1080/1080ti with 56MH on 1080ti? Link to gh https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill

I am waiting to see if that binary is safe first Smiley
Then i guess i could implement it.
Any informations  about this binary ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1080-1080ti-ethlargement-the-hashrate-hardener-3370685 - non-newbee-unknown dev, it is unlikely that a developer has built a malicious code.
Activity: 141
Hi, what about new timing-hack utility for Dagger-Hashimoto on 1080/1080ti with 56MH on 1080ti? Link to gh https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill

I am waiting to see if that binary is safe first Smiley
Then i guess i could implement it.
Any informations  about this binary ?

Tytanick,

No sure if dev team will be able to share binaries for this tweak, but I'm doing test on my 3 rig's on SMOS, at seems to be working as expected on 1080 Ti and Titan Xp Jedi's.
Activity: 42
hi

i have a 8 nvidia 1070 rig working in simplemining.

i want to put them working in mining-dutch neoscrypt.

can someone help please
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Need to try this os!

Activity: 12

THANK YOU MAN,

claymore 11.7 works as a beast i was stuck on 11.5 for a while on SMOS coz it was the best for me and my hashrate was 27 stable and now it reaches 29.5 and stable HATS OFF <3
Activity: 32
Hi guys, do you know which miner I can use for Haven Protocol (XHV)? I was trying ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s-cuda8.0, but I have a problem with  IP banned or Unauthenticated.  Huh

i getting only rejected shares  and after that > banned in pool.
Activity: 6
Tks u i need z-enemy-v1.08
Jump to: