Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 175. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Would anyone else be interested in having the Overclock settings moved from the rig page to rig groups?  My OC settings are all over the map and I think it would be better if the OC settings could also be configured at the Rig Group level.

That way you could configure rig groups based on miner, coin, rig and OC settings then save them off.  That would make switching between coins so much easier.  Right now you need to reassign the group then dig up old OC settings and reconfigure.

Thoughts??

Assigning OC to specific mining group would be bad idea.
There many different set of cards that are working with the same miner options.
But i am thinking about separate new thing like OC PRESETs.
There would be just presets which will be somehow assigned to rigs.
I would do it like this:

You can set as always different clocks in rig settings and that will not be changed.
But you will get extra page/menu in which you will be to create OC presets.
Then you will need to select rigs and make action like "apply preset with specific name/number"
And about selecting rigs.
It would be good to write preset name in each rig description, then you would just need to search for specific keyword in search box.
That will filter and show you all rigs with this specific keyword, and you can make SELECT ALL -> apply OC preset.
It is not ideal but it is very easy to do so it will be fast.

And making this OC PRESETS exactly like OC GROUP will make whole process much longer.

Hey can you add usb tethering option to SMOS, it would be of great help. The broadband connection is not reliable near my place so i have to use internet services from cellular network, right now i have connected my laptop to the cellular network device and my laptop is sharing internet to my computer. So you see i have to keep my laptop ON 24hrs and can not take it anywhere. And yeah i tried bridging connection to other wifi router but the cellular network device switches off after some time if not connected via usb tethering so thats a no go for me.
Any help and replies are appreciated.
Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Sorry if this question been answered but i cant find it searching here or google.
Basically i'm wondering if i can mine using any of the Simplemining miners for Lyra2REv2 coins like Verge?

Thanks for info and help.

Yes.  You just need to create a rig group with the proper miner and pool.  I was using https://zpool.ca or https://xvg-lyra.suprnova.cc for the pool.  Miner: ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0

zpool configuration would look like this
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca:4533 -u YourXVGAddressHere -p c=XVG

Suprnova is a little different since you don't need to specify the coin you want to get paid in as the password.

Thanks allot mate! I am using miningpoolhub. Strangely enough when i went to see the pool address it shows Scrypt as algorithm. On whattomine it says Lyra2REv2.
Will try zpool or supernova tomorrow. Have used Supernova before and it was pretty reliable.
Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

Yes, Verge uses several algos, including Lyra2 and X17, both of which have pools on Supernova--there should be separate XVG pool pages for script, x17, lyra2...
Activity: 28
Sorry if this question been answered but i cant find it searching here or google.
Basically i'm wondering if i can mine using any of the Simplemining miners for Lyra2REv2 coins like Verge?

Yes.  You just need to create a rig group with the proper miner and pool.  I was using https://zpool.ca or https://xvg-lyra.suprnova.cc for the pool.  Miner: ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0

-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca:4533 -u YourXVGAddressHere -p c=XVG

Suprnova is a little different since you don't need to specify the coin you want to get paid in as the password.

Thanks allot mate! I am using miningpoolhub. Strangely enough when i went to see the pool address it shows Scrypt as algorithm. On whattomine it says Lyra2REv2.
Will try zpool or supernova tomorrow. Have used Supernova before and it was pretty reliable.
Thanks for the help, much appreciated!
Activity: 15
Tytanick a lot of people have same problems, do You plan to do something? I've double checked all recommended mobo/os settings and they're just fine, what else can I do?

Tytanick, why You don't want to help me?

Hi, I got about 16 rigs, some of them with 1070 and some with 1070TI, I have huge problems with OC, some of cards have default settings like that:

ETH: GPU0 26.810 Mh/s, GPU1 31.591 Mh/s, GPU2 31.531 Mh/s, GPU3 31.585 Mh/s, GPU4 31.637 Mh/s, GPU5 31.387 Mh/s, GPU6 31.477 Mh/s, GPU7 31.514 Mh/s, GPU8 31.599
 Mh/s, GPU9 31.653 Mh/s, GPU10 31.611 Mh/s, GPU11 31.624 Mh/s

what can I do to fix it?

https://i.snag.gy/eJXphT.jpg
Activity: 29
Would anyone else be interested in having the Overclock settings moved from the rig page to rig groups?  My OC settings are all over the map and I think it would be better if the OC settings could also be configured at the Rig Group level.

That way you could configure rig groups based on miner, coin, rig and OC settings then save them off.  That would make switching between coins so much easier.  Right now you need to reassign the group then dig up old OC settings and reconfigure.

Thoughts??

I would do it like this:

You can set as always different clocks in rig settings and that will not be changed.
Then you will need to select rigs and make action like "apply preset with specific name/number"
It would be good to write preset name in each rig description, then you would just need to search for specific keyword in search box.
That will filter and show you all rigs with this specific keyword, and you can make SELECT ALL -> apply OC preset.

And making this OC PRESETS exactly like OC GROUP will make whole process much longer.

That sounds perfect! I have like 10 systems which are identically with SimpleRigResetter. Works really like a charm. Adding these features will make my life even more easy!  Grin
Currently it's a hell switching algo's with 20 different systems / oc settings.

Activity: 115

Activity: 28

Activity: 600
Merit: 152

Thoughts??

I concur. It is really tough to keep track of the OC settings for each Algo... Maybe being able to edit the notes section after setting up the rig group would be helpful??!!
Activity: 66
I got this on all rigs with    ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s-cuda8.0 on raven coin. 10-50 sec of normal work and this error again.

[2018-04-04 21:47:04] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-04-04 21:47:04] 5 miner threads started, using 'x16r' algorithm.
/root/xminer.sh: line 69: 21850 Illegal instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------
============ Starting Miner ===============
*** ccminer 2.2.5 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github config.json Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0 64-bits
Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.
BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)
[2018-04-04 21:47:15] Starting on stratum tcp://stratum.threeeyed.info:3331
[2018-04-04 21:47:15] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-04-04 21:47:15] 5 miner threads started, using 'x16r' algorithm.
/root/xminer.sh: line 69: 22063 Illegal instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
any1 having same problems with console viewer while AMD Raven mining? cant read the data properly. can only assume what speed the cards show. also core overclocking doesnt seem to work while using rvn miner "brian edition"

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin

Thoughts??

I would do it like this:

Activity: 115

Thoughts??
Activity: 5
UPDATE:
- added miner claymore-xmr-v11.3
- added miner xmr-stak-v2.4.1-cuda8 (nvidia+amd support of monero fork)
- added miner ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s-cuda8.0 (x16r and x16s support for nvidia)
- another invisible php code optimization

Thanks for these updates,
Btw you didnt update new release of brian112358-nevermore-miner (nvidia)
https://github.com/brian112358/nevermore-miner/releases
and thid is 15% of or revenue we cant have....

Please consider update to the latest release, Thanks! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
UPDATE:
- added miner ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s-cuda8.0 (x16r and x16s support for nvidia)

same miner crash issue with tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s which i encountered in before (see mails before). i literally copied the line from enemy miner. its the same config. one has no issues (enemy), one crashed (nevermore, tpruvot)
/root/xminer.sh: line 69: 21902 Illegal instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS

maybe if you try to reproduce it you could 1) select enemy miner and than 2) switch to nevermore or tpruvot-v2.2.5. maybe something gets messed up on the way.

as feature idea: would be get to have supminer, the x16r OSS derivate from the supernova admin.

Using the latest ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s-cuda8.0 miner... no issues... mining like a champ (1080ti, 1070, 1070ti, 1060, P106)

-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pign.suprnova.cc:4096 -u account.workerid -p x
UPDATE:

same miner crash issue with tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s which i encountered in before (see mails before). i literally copied the line from enemy miner. its the same config. one has no issues (enemy), one crashed (nevermore, tpruvot)

maybe if you try to reproduce it you could 1) select enemy miner and than 2) switch to nevermore or tpruvot-v2.2.5. maybe something gets messed up on the way.

as feature idea: would be get to have supminer, the x16r OSS derivate from the supernova admin.
Activity: 39
Thanks for help. I still get old error...

GPU4:
Memory state 2 clock: 2000 -gt; 2210.
DPM state 3 core clock: 1145 -gt; 1153.
Voltage table index 3: 65284 -gt; 926.
[07:08:10] Started sgminer
[07:08:10] bin boot dev etc home initrd.img lib lib32 lib64 libx32 lost found media mnt opt proc root run sbin srv sys tmp usr var vmlinuz zero_free_space.sh using Jansson 2.7/root/xminer.sh: line 68: 2733 Illegal instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
[07:08:27] Started sgminer
[07:08:27] bin boot dev etc home initrd.img lib lib32 lib64 libx32 lost found media mnt opt proc root run sbin srv sys tmp usr var vmlinuz zero_free_space.sh using Jansson 2.7/root/xminer.sh: line 68: 5235 Illegal instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
[07:08:47] Started sgminer
[07:08:47] bin boot dev etc home initrd.img lib lib32 lib64 libx32 lost found media mnt opt proc root run sbin srv sys tmp usr var vmlinuz zero_free_space.sh using Jansson 2.7

Guys i found the reason of that error.
You are copying porbably something from example configs and i checked those syntaxes.
There is one character that looks like space but it is different character than space.
Most probably HARD SPACE.
Please remove the "space character" after -u and then add again space using spacebar on your keyboard Smiley
Tell me if this is working ? Cheesy

I found blank space at begining of syntaxes....
Now I get this error:
[17:37:54] /root/miner/sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.0/sgminer: --gpu: unrecognized option
[17:38:04] /root/miner/sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.0/sgminer: --gpu: unrecognized option

So this looks promising but I need to remove something from this syntaxes
-k x16r -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3666 -u WALETADDRESS -p x -I 21 --thread-concurrency 1024 --gpu threads 2
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
claymore-xmr-v11.3 supports the Monero fork?
Yes,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

QUESTION FOR COMMUNITY:
Is there any else miner that you are missing guys or for now it is all ok ? Smiley
The next feature that i will want to focus will be VOTE POOL.
Still i do not have clear path how it should look like but i think that it will lok like this:

There will be list with features added by me and every day each member with certain positive amount of $ on his account will be able to place vote for one feature.
There will be visible representation what is most wanted by you guys and this will give me clear signal what should be NEXT Smiley

Is anyone of you have different idea how to make this ?
Now its the time to tell me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
UPDATE:

Is there any else miner that you are missing guys or for now it is all ok ? Smiley

claymore-xmr-v11.3 supports the Monero fork?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE:
Guys i found the reason of that error.
You are copying porbably something from example configs and i checked those syntaxes.
There is one character that looks like space but it is different character than space.
Most probably HARD SPACE.
Please remove the "space character" after -u and then add again space using spacebar on your keyboard Smiley
Tell me if this is working ? Cheesy

many thanks for investigating !
i checked that but double checked after your post.  not for me at least.  i just see its line 69 now. used to be 68. i didnt looked into the xminer.sh in question to see what exactly is there

see:

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://stratum.threeeyed.info:3333 -u RD2LLXkUNweH9q3aW9s5VAh4Jfktbd9PXx.$rigName -p x -i 19
checked the hex of the line im entering just to be sure.
Code:
045 097 032 120 049 054 114 032 045 111 032 115 116 114 097 116 117 109 043 116 099 112 058 047 047 115 116 114 097 116 117 109 046 116 104 114 101 101 101 121 101 100 046 105 110 102 111 058 051 051 051 051 032 045 117 032 082 068 050 076 076 088 107 085 078 119 101 072 057 113 051 097 087 057 115 053 086 065 104 052 074 102 107 116 098 100 057 080 088 120 046 036 114 105 103 078 097 109 101 032 045 112 032 120 032 045 105 032 049 057
its ASCII code 32. i retyped anyway all manually (minus address).

the error remains. i have this only with nevermore rvn miner.

Code:
*** nevermore 0.1 for nVidia GPUs by brian112358@github config.json Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0 64-bits
Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.
Dev donation set to 1.0%. Thanks for supporting this project!
[2018-04-04 16:32:16] Starting on stratum tcp://stratum.threeeyed.info:3333
[2018-04-04 16:32:17] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-04-04 16:32:17] 5 miner threads started, using 'x16r' algorithm.
Jump to: