Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 431. (Read 835499 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm having an issue with a bunch of my rigs that seem to be restarting very frequently. They seem to mine just fine, but restart about every 5 minutes. I have not been able to catch any text output on the screen, does smOS save logs anywhere?

Has anyone run into this before or know a solution?

Thanks!
Too much verclocking or too much undervolting, try to lower it down.

Tytanick how can we see how many shares are incorrect during a period of time?

I get the message that GPU #no found an incorrect share and that I should look if my o/c is stable, but then the share is not counted as rejected?

Which shares are counted as rejected?

Is there a way to count all incorrect shares to see if our overclocks are ok?

Some pools have rejected ratio in statistics. Here in my OS i guess you cant see that. Better look in pool if the speed is moreless ok.

thanks.

Also Anyone experiencing dwarfpool not accepting any shares for the last 7 hours while at the same time shows approximate Mh/s ATM correct?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I'm having an issue with a bunch of my rigs that seem to be restarting very frequently. They seem to mine just fine, but restart about every 5 minutes. I have not been able to catch any text output on the screen, does smOS save logs anywhere?

Thanks!

I get the message that GPU #no found an incorrect share and that I should look if my o/c is stable, but then the share is not counted as rejected?

Some pools have rejected ratio in statistics. Here in my OS i guess you cant see that. Better look in pool if the speed is moreless ok.

Thanks!

Activity: 98
So without reading the entire thread.... (Long), is the support for Nvidia coming soon for it? or already possible? looking to move to something like this and keep my alexis ccminer

its the next step in development ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 233
So without reading the entire thread.... (Long), is the support for Nvidia coming soon for it? or already possible? looking to move to something like this and keep my alexis ccminer
Activity: 61
When we  can get this version of claymore
Latest version is v9.5:

- fixed issue with PASC, miner could check some nonces twice. Effective hashrate must be a bit higher now.
- improved SIA support for Nicehash, added "mining.extranonce.subscribe" and "client.reconnect" commands support. Effective hashrate must be a bit higher now.
I will look into when i am not in drunk state Tongue

Also i am now searching for programmers (here is Poland) to help me with developing simplemining becasue i am just one man and it is too much for one human and i want this software to develop and beeing wonderfull !
Thats why its not moving furoward from some time.
Propably it will be rewritten form base and then new features will come.
Also i am right now overwhelmed by SSRv2 release.
Please understand me and give me some weeks to sort this all out.
Anyway i will be managing all the features and i will be cooperating all of it. As it is my hobby i will do as best as i can to make this software and hardware AS BEST AS POSSIBLE Smiley
I hope you guys forgive me some not well done parts of my job like some errors in spelling or some little bugs or missing features Sad
I am working 13 hours daily and i see how hard it is to make it better Smiley

Also i am implementing rocket chat for simplemining sit you gous would be able to communicate between eachother and me much faster !

I think you should focus in smos I know may be you have other projects but we are using it and have a lot potential more than other distros ,I know that programming it's a time consuming non sleeping job but this distro can be the top distro if you could keep it simple and easy to use obviously updated.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
When we  can get this version of claymore
Latest version is v9.5:

- fixed issue with PASC, miner could check some nonces twice. Effective hashrate must be a bit higher now.
- improved SIA support for Nicehash, added "mining.extranonce.subscribe" and "client.reconnect" commands support. Effective hashrate must be a bit higher now.
I will look into when i am not in drunk state Tongue

Also i am now searching for programmers (here is Poland) to help me with developing simplemining becasue i am just one man and it is too much for one human and i want this software to develop and beeing wonderfull !
Thats why its not moving furoward from some time.
Propably it will be rewritten form base and then new features will come.
Also i am right now overwhelmed by SSRv2 release.
Please understand me and give me some weeks to sort this all out.
Anyway i will be managing all the features and i will be cooperating all of it. As it is my hobby i will do as best as i can to make this software and hardware AS BEST AS POSSIBLE Smiley
I hope you guys forgive me some not well done parts of my job like some errors in spelling or some little bugs or missing features Sad
I am working 13 hours daily and i see how hard it is to make it better Smiley

Also i am implementing rocket chat for simplemining sit you gous would be able to communicate between eachother and me much faster !
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

Thanks!
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Please say to me
Setup wake on lan android in samplemining
Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
Important questions:

Your OS seems to be taking off too.  I understand the appeal and if I had the time and space for another box in this office I would be all over that, but we are packed to the brim with mining boxes and other computers
Important questions:

Activity: 810
Merit: 101
150USD is price incl. 23% Polish VAT?
So on your commercial invoice will be 121,95USD + 28,05USD VAT ?
(of cource + cables, shipping)

SSRv2 is available in my shop.
Keep in mind that it will be shipped WITHIN 30 days after ordering !!!
https://shop.simplemining.net/

Activity: 98
@cprieto

STOP THINKING AND DO WHAT WE SAID!!!!

VARIABLE $RIGNAME and NAME UR RIGS ...

rly ... its the third time i tell you that and somebody did before me ... what is wrong with you?

just read the fucking manual of claymore and smos ... no further answer from me to that "topic" Shocked

I am not saying anything bad about you or the OS.  I am just saying that I am amazed at the trust level from these guys on here and how it varies in odd ways. 

hum? its not my OS and i dont get the point of your post Sad
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I have been away from this thread for the last month since I managed to get my rigs up and running and haven't had any issues. it seems like the "mood" of the thread has changed considerably.

Tytanick, keep up the good work! It is common for my rigs to go weeks at a time without a single reboot.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
SSRv2 is available in my shop.
Keep in mind that it will be shipped WITHIN 30 days after ordering !!!
https://shop.simplemining.net/

Instabuy! Thanks for your effort Tytus!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
@cprieto

STOP THINKING AND DO WHAT WE SAID!!!!

VARIABLE $RIGNAME and NAME UR RIGS ...

rly ... its the third time i tell you that and somebody did before me ... what is wrong with you?

just read the fucking manual of claymore and smos ... no further answer from me to that "topic" Shocked

I am not saying anything bad about you or the OS.  I am just saying that I am amazed at the trust level from these guys on here and how it varies in odd ways. 
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
This is a surprisingly long thread to me.  I love the idea of the project and, without having the time to fully look through the thread now, I am very interested in reading this, perhaps all of it, lol.
Activity: 61
When we  can get this version of claymore
Latest version is v9.5:

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
Does it seem to you here someone weeps for 2 usd?
I was referring to everything else ... It would be a good idea to read better ...
But to make you save time ... I called on Dev to make an addon for WHMCS so that if one wants to make a self-managed mining farm ... not to depend on anyone else ... (and this for several reasons - also To secure the farm). The costs for such a app can also go up to 200 euros, but as the dev does not want to commit ... the chapter is closed.

But here everyone understands just what he wants to read between the lines ...

I do consulting as a day job. We've worked extensively with WHMCS modifying every aspect of it for various customers. If you need something made for it shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.
Activity: 116

Thanks!
Jump to: