Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 538. (Read 835461 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Guys if you have overclocking problem please tell me if applying BETA KERNEL if fixing it ?
It should Smiley

About optiminer and sgminer, yes i will implement next versions.
Give me little time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Phil  I saw you purchased   this set of 10 small m.2 pcie ssds

Do you use them in your four card biostar z170 builds?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112143250197?

yeah  I made about 6 clones so far  and put them in  the biostar  z170s   or into this case  for my no m.2 pcie boards

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IGRL5HA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Activity: 463
Merit: 301
Phil  I saw you purchased   this set of 10 small m.2 pcie ssds

Do you use them in your four card biostar z170 builds?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112143250197?

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Are you guys seeing issues for 470 / 480 rigs where Simplemining wouldn't detect or mine with some of the GPUS but windows would see and able to mine with the same GPUs which means it's not a GPU or riser failure.   Furies are super stable on Simplemining but not 470/480
Yes i have same issue, some cards work some cards are just on 300 mhz and not mining. i really cant figure out what is the issue. i tried changing risers but i think it is the miner itself. I am slo getting error 147 and i dont have any card with moded bios. Does anyone has a solution or we have to wait? Thanks

upon bootup, I see this 300mhz issues once in a while.... but will go away after a while when hashing starts.

I am unsure if this is a kernel issue but its a small issue non-impact to overall mining.

Unless if the rig stays stuck on 300mhz, then GPU or riser could be the culprit (or underpowered PSU). If you are using ASrock mobo with on-mobo molex power, be sure to power that too. And use powered risers especially if your rig has multiple GPUs.

I get it also

I added a mobo and spread cards around working better now.  The room is 93f I am going to open door to cool room down
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Are you guys seeing issues for 470 / 480 rigs where Simplemining wouldn't detect or mine with some of the GPUS but windows would see and able to mine with the same GPUs which means it's not a GPU or riser failure.   Furies are super stable on Simplemining but not 470/480
Yes i have same issue, some cards work some cards are just on 300 mhz and not mining. i really cant figure out what is the issue. i tried changing risers but i think it is the miner itself. I am slo getting error 147 and i dont have any card with moded bios. Does anyone has a solution or we have to wait? Thanks

upon bootup, I see this 300mhz issues once in a while.... but will go away after a while when hashing starts.

I am unsure if this is a kernel issue but its a small issue non-impact to overall mining.

Unless if the rig stays stuck on 300mhz, then GPU or riser could be the culprit (or underpowered PSU). If you are using ASrock mobo with on-mobo molex power, be sure to power that too. And use powered risers especially if your rig has multiple GPUs.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Tytanick,

Can you upgrade sgminer-gm v5.5.5 to latest sgminer-gm v5.5.5-4

The latest one fixed cryptonight issues on Nicehash pool.

Thanks
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Are you guys seeing issues for 470 / 480 rigs where Simplemining wouldn't detect or mine with some of the GPUS but windows would see and able to mine with the same GPUs which means it's not a GPU or riser failure.   Furies are super stable on Simplemining but not 470/480

- did you try the beta kernel? should work for most of these problems
- changed risers?
- reboot?

I had problems with specific hardware, what mb are you using?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Are you guys seeing issues for 470 / 480 rigs where Simplemining wouldn't detect or mine with some of the GPUS but windows would see and able to mine with the same GPUs which means it's not a GPU or riser failure.   Furies are super stable on Simplemining but not 470/480
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
What's the biggest boolberry pool?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Anyone mining Pascal?

Whats the power draw like?

compared to XMR mining
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hey OP
Just wondering why you removed some miner console. It was nice to see the status of the CPU and others stuff like that. Can I reenable them ?
Thanks and Keep your good work!  Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
optiminer released 1.6.1, could you add it ? thanks Smiley
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
How do you specify gpumaxalloc in the pascal miner?
All miners are run with those parameters:
export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PRECENT=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
export GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=100
export GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1

When do you expect for Optiminer 1.6 be updated?
Now

UPDATE 1061
- optiminer-zec v1.6
(When new miner version comes, you need to reload/reboot your rig to start using tis version)
I have two questions first when pasc sgminer starts is says warning export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PRECENT isnt set also I think the temps arent reading wright because my 290 and 390 seems to be throttling they wont go past 1000 core clock and Im saying this because there temps on simplemining dashboard are showing like 55 to 62 and my 290 is a reference card so I no it runs a lot hotter than that so because of this Im losing 200 mh on each hawaii I dont no if you can look into it or give me a suggestion thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
UPDATE 1062
- added Boolberry miner (wildkeccak)

But renember. Its very old miner, could cause problems.
Each time miner starts, it needs to download 250 MB file named scratchpad.bin ( i will look into it later how to save it)
Also suprnova scratchpad.bin link doesnt work in this miner so use always this link http://bbr.mbkpool.info/scratchpad.bin
Anyway please dont replace this config with config copied from pool, just change server, user and password.
Also suprnova cant withdraw to poloniex, so you need to send it do normal wallet first.

P.S - i tried to set boolberry wallet but windows wallet cant connect, any idea ?
Temporary you can use my link
-k http://simplemining.net/download/scratchpad.bin -l /var/tmp/scratchpad.bin
so:
-a wildkeccak_ocl -o stratum+tcp://bbr.suprnova.cc:7777 -u tytanick.$rigName -p x -k http://simplemining.net/download/scratchpad.bin -l /var/tmp/scratchpad.bin

proxy server on their router would be easier than intergrading it into the OS

also im not sure if its nicehash or the OS but im in a circle of restarts do to no hashing

Edit: fixed it
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
optiminer released 1.6.1 , couldnt found change notes tho
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE 1062
- added Boolberry miner (wildkeccak)

But renember. Its very old miner, could cause problems.
Each time miner starts, it needs to download 250 MB file named scratchpad.bin ( i will look into it later how to save it)
Also suprnova scratchpad.bin link doesnt work in this miner so use always this link http://bbr.mbkpool.info/scratchpad.bin
Anyway please dont replace this config with config copied from pool, just change server, user and password.
Also suprnova cant withdraw to poloniex, so you need to send it do normal wallet first.

P.S - i tried to set boolberry wallet but windows wallet cant connect, any idea ?
Temporary you can use my link
-k http://simplemining.net/download/scratchpad.bin -l /var/tmp/scratchpad.bin
so:
-a wildkeccak_ocl -o stratum+tcp://bbr.suprnova.cc:7777 -u tytanick.$rigName -p x -k http://simplemining.net/download/scratchpad.bin -l /var/tmp/scratchpad.bin

Jump to: