Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 57. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
cannot connect and get work Sad

also:

07:02:53:WU04:FS04:Starting
07:02:53:WU04:FS04:Running FahCore: /var/tmp/miner/fahclient-v7.5.1-r4/FAHCoreWrapper /var/tmp/miner/fahclient-v7.5.1-r4/cores/cores.foldingathome.org/v7/lin/64bit/Core_22.fah/FahCore_22 -dir 04 -suffix 01 -version 705 -lifeline 13035 -checkpoint 15 -gpu-vendor amd -opencl-platform 0 -opencl-device 4 -gpu 4
07:02:53:WU04:FS04:Started FahCore on PID 22592
07:02:53:WU04:FS04:FahCore 0x22 started
07:02:53:WARNING:WU04:FS04:FahCore returned: FAILED_3 (255 = 0xff)
I was really tired yesterday Sad
I found the problem .... eh ...
One of the files in miner was broken (had zero size) - fixing right now.
I just spotted this. Sad
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
let me know if we need to change anything, i put --power=full --cpu-usage=10 but i can't connect Sad

Can You try now ?
Just reload miner. It will download fixed version.
You can leave options :
--user=simplemining.net --team=239697 --gpu=true --smp=true --power=full --cpu-usage=10
Let it running for lets say 15 minutes and chceck if it is computing.
I have some progress now. Of course you need to wait a little bit as it will finally connect.

cannot connect and get work Sad

also:

07:02:53:WU04:FS04:Starting
07:02:53:WU04:FS04:Running FahCore: /var/tmp/miner/fahclient-v7.5.1-r4/FAHCoreWrapper /var/tmp/miner/fahclient-v7.5.1-r4/cores/cores.foldingathome.org/v7/lin/64bit/Core_22.fah/FahCore_22 -dir 04 -suffix 01 -version 705 -lifeline 13035 -checkpoint 15 -gpu-vendor amd -opencl-platform 0 -opencl-device 4 -gpu 4
07:02:53:WU04:FS04:Started FahCore on PID 22592
07:02:53:WU04:FS04:FahCore 0x22 started
07:02:53:WARNING:WU04:FS04:FahCore returned: FAILED_3 (255 = 0xff)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
let me know if we need to change anything, i put --power=full --cpu-usage=10 but i can't connect Sad

Can You try now ?
Just reload miner. It will download fixed version.
You can leave options :
--user=simplemining.net --team=239697 --gpu=true --smp=true --power=full --cpu-usage=10
Let it running for lets say 15 minutes and chceck if it is computing.
I have some progress now. Of course you need to wait a little bit as it will finally connect.
Hello, not work is given to the GPUs (RX 580), only the CPU is loaded. Do we need any specific settings ?

OK i know where is the problem, their software does not generate GPU slots for some reason (bug i guess).
I already have something but i really need to connect to servers to see if it is working lol Cheesy

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hello, not work is given to the GPUs (RX 580), only the CPU is loaded. Do we need any specific settings ?

OK i know where is the problem, their software does not generate GPU slots for some reason (bug i guess).
I already have something but i really need to connect to servers to see if it is working lol Cheesy
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

I've changed settings a little bit.
Can you try this ?

I've noticed that sometimes GPUs are not used but i am trying to investigate this but still it is hard as their servers are still overloaded Cheesy

Albo one more thing.
Using this miner for helping any diesese will be free of charge in simplemining.net

After i will fix some other stuff, i will recode out billing system so that we would not charge any rig if it is "mining" for this great purpuse !
Still need to figure this out how to make it.
CoronaVirus - computation program for finding cure for this worldwide pandemia !!!
We just added new "miner program" which can be used when creating new group config. It is on very top of the list and it is called coronavirus/fahclient. If you want you can now use this miner and help finding cure for this global pandemia ! This program is from Folding@Home where they are finding solution to also other things - more informations under this miner. When you will switch to this group, it will be using your GPUs and CPU computation power. Also please note that currently their servers are overwhelmed and they are working with microsoft and other companies to upgrade their infrastructure (should be ok within day or two).

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v27.7 (Fix ETH mining on NiceHash. Fix NVML initialization failure on certain cases)
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
CoronaVirus - computation program for finding cure for this worldwide pandemia !!!
We just added new "miner program" which can be used when creating new group config. It is on very top of the list and it is called coronavirus/fahclient. If you want you can now use this miner and help finding cure for this global pandemia ! This program is from Folding@Home where they are finding solution to also other things - more informations under this miner. When you will switch to this group, it will be using your GPUs and CPU computation power. Also please note that currently their servers are overwhelmed and they are working with microsoft and other companies to upgrade their infrastructure (should be ok within day or two).

Thank you. Good job.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.01 (Updated BBC algorithm to support latest hardfork. Improved ProgPoW support)
- nbminer-nebutech-v27.6 (Improve HNS & HNS+ETH on Nvidia GPU)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Rig update v1266
- improved OC process on NV cards after reboot
- removed some startup non-important messages
- added "Starting/Rebooting" message in Hashrate column
- reduced data sending to dashboard
- added crash probable cause in end of the crash log
- added API support for noncerpro-kadena miner
- prevent API from potential freezes
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I admit that writing about "corona virus update " like that was NOT ok and i am sorry guys for that.
Please protect yourself and stay safe ! - Its coming.
Miners update:
- noncerpro-cuda-v3.3.0 (~10% hashrate improvement. Removed Nano mining mode. Added new option --autoOptimize. Set this to false to disable the optimizer auto run)
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Hello , what is the new update with corona virus ? Why this name ? Many people are sick, die, and are we joking with this?  I just hope it doesn't happen to you or your friends, relatives ... SHAME
The fact that one of the admins with access to user rigs is a mentally ill person - we already found out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53925716
And now we have learned that Tytus also has problems. However, nothing new.

P.S.    Tytus we already know that you like to tell how supergood you are, but yes, hype on human deaths is a bust.  Shocked
P.S. 2 Tytus better do the development, instead of copying the development of the hive https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53924574
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello , what is the new update with corona virus ? Why this name ? Many people are sick, die, and are we joking with this?  I just hope it doesn't happen to you or your friends, relatives ... SHAME
Actually this is the opposite direction. I am doing my "fun" informative actions to wake up people from where they are and see that this virus is in deed real thread. Actually i am doing me and my wife research and it is very serious. We already made some extra long term food supplies and this is also why i did the pool in simplemining.net. I think people does not know how serious this virus is. So unfortunatley i cannot prededict what people will think about it but i would rather tell about it rather than sit silence.

To escalate people's awareness to take precautions - here is a global real-time map of covid19 - https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html

Take care everyone!
-Monitor yourself for symptoms, check temperature
-Keep good personal hygiene, wash hands with soap, sanitizers etc
-Minimise contact in crowded places
-Mask up if you feel unwell - and visit doctor urgently
-Monitor the news on covid19 updates often.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Actually this is the opposite direction. I am doing my "fun" informative actions to wake up people from where they are and see that this virus is in deed real thread. Actually i am doing me and my wife research and it is very serious. We already made some extra long term food supplies and this is also why i did the pool in simplemining.net. I think people does not know how serious this virus is. So unfortunatley i cannot prededict what people will think about it but i would rather tell about it rather than sit silence.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update:
- Russian and Polish translation is now available (you can change it at the top of the website)
- Detailed View - new Actions button
- Detailed View - you can now navigate to next and previous rig using buttons at the top
- Detailed View - searching GPU by fan and rig by music buttons are relocated to GPU table
- Rig List - fixed sorting by temperature
- Group statistics chart - fixed problem with holes in >1M view
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.00 (added ProgPoW (Sero) solver for Nvidia GPUs). Unfortunately because of a problem with libraries, Sero will work in the next version.
- xmrig-v5.9.0 (Added new RandomKEVA algorithm for upcoming Kevacoin fork. Fixed invalid AstroBWT hashes after algorithm switching. Added command line option --astrobwt-max-size)
Pages:
Jump to: