Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 55. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Was not trying to be funny   Undecided
My pfSense firewall was acting up, blocking port 443 to simplemining.net .
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- recovery of lost GPU statistics is completed
- >10% of invalid shares will now show alert in rigList
- fixed timezone setting for new customers
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- bminer-v16.1.0 (Fix fidelity issues on Cuckaroo29m. Support for BFC and Cuckatoo32. Improve stability of ETH mining)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
- BILLING CHANGE - due to worse time in the world and high electricity costs the billing system is changed. You (user) will benefit from this change but we(smos) will loose some on that "feature". Until now you was charged for "number of online rigs in last 24h", and now you are charged for "number of online rigs in last 1 hour". This means that if your rigs are working 12 hours daily during cheaper electricity price then your account will be charged for 12 hours instead of 24 hours. For now this is temporary change and may be reverted in future but no rush there. If you turning off your rigs, you can check how it is behaving on account graphical charts of your balance by clicking on button that is next to Actions button on RigList.

Thanks for that one, I'm in the UK where electricity is crazy high so have been using the sleep function you added to run mine overnight when I get a slightly better rate.

Much appreciated.
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
- BILLING CHANGE - due to worse time in the world and high electricity costs the billing system is changed. You (user) will benefit from this change but we(smos) will loose some on that "feature". Until now you was charged for "number of online rigs in last 24h", and now you are charged for "number of online rigs in last 1 hour". This means that if your rigs are working 12 hours daily during cheaper electricity price then your account will be charged for 12 hours instead of 24 hours. For now this is temporary change and may be reverted in future but no rush there. If you turning off your rigs, you can check how it is behaving on account graphical charts of your balance by clicking on button that is next to Actions button on RigList.

Thanks for that one, I'm in the UK where electricity is crazy high so have been using the sleep function you added to run mine overnight when I get a slightly better rate.

Much appreciated.
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v28.1 (Support HNS & HNS+ETH mining on NiceHash)
- wildrig-multi-v0.20.5.4 (Fixed low difficulty shares on 666pool. Implemented x17r-protocol2 to support other pools - e.g. official mainnet-pool01.ufo.link)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- saving new OC settings in Group OC will now refresh Group OC table
- fixed some display bug and
- fixed after deleting rig and his mining group, and then turning rig back on, rig will be assigned to default group rather than to non existing one
- fixing in progress ... due to bug individual GPU stats are missing during period 11.02.2020-24.03.2020 on (for 1M, 3M, 1Y periods) - we are restoring them from backups as we have them. It will take 1-3 days to finish
- (beta) we released new image with 19.30 amd libraries which fixed lolminer issue but also this is less stable than 19.50 image. Image name is SM-5.0.21-12-a19.30-n440.64-v1268.img.xz and can be downloaded from download.simplemining.net
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.04 (Added KAWPOW(Ravencoin) algorithm. Added "--trim" parameter to contol additional trim round count for cuckoo24(qitmeer) algorithm, this options will help reduce cpu load)
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Yes we can make it. I will. Will release image within 2 days.

Great news, looking forward to it Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I can only get lolmner to mine .3 on c31 on my 5700s, worked fine on windows.

Getting the same problem here. Also getting other problems around new amd cards with lolminer @ 19.5 build and old cards with 18.2 build.
Lolliedieb confirmed that navi cards wont work for ct31 and 19.5 drivers.

Any chance there was a smos build with 19.3?
They seem to be more stable and well running.
Yes we can make it. I will. Will release image within 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I can only get lolmner to mine .3 on c31 on my 5700s, worked fine on windows.

Getting the same problem here. Also getting other problems around new amd cards with lolminer @ 19.5 build and old cards with 18.2 build.
Lolliedieb confirmed that navi cards wont work for ct31 and 19.5 drivers.

Any chance there was a smos build with 19.3?
They seem to be more stable and well running.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
tytanick,

I need help. I'm using your  SMOS and Claymore Miner with Nvidia cards to mine ETC and I getvery low hash rate. I also used OhGodAnETHlargementPill, and got only a slight speed increase. Here's my hash rate:

Geforce 1070 - 27MH/s
Geforce 1080 - 23MH/s
Geforce 1080 Ti - 37MH/s

Are there anything I need to do to increase my hashing rate for ETH/ETC? It seems very low according to published hash rate for my gfx cards.
Yes this 1070 and 1080 are too low.
Please write me at [email protected] - i will check those rigs and adjust some settings and reply to you.
Please specify in email what are the rig names which you are refering to if you have >30 rigs.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
tytanick,

I need help. I'm using your  SMOS and Claymore Miner with Nvidia cards to mine ETC and I getvery low hash rate. I also used OhGodAnETHlargementPill, and got only a slight speed increase. Here's my hash rate:

Geforce 1070 - 27MH/s
Geforce 1080 - 23MH/s
Geforce 1080 Ti - 37MH/s

Are there anything I need to do to increase my hashing rate for ETH/ETC? It seems very low according to published hash rate for my gfx cards.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I have got a lot 1080 ti s, and mine need to be at 180 W minimum.
Otherwise the core goes down to 1300 or so....
@Tytanick
Did you test pill2?
Actually i am not using it Smiley
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v28.0 (Add support for mining TRB & TRB+ETH on Nvidia.  Add support for mining ETH on miningrigrentals. Minor improvements and fixes)
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
I have got a lot 1080 ti s, and mine need to be at 180 W minimum.
Otherwise the core goes down to 1300 or so....

@Tytanick

Did you test pill2?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I am using your SMOS and wondering what are the optimal settings (Core, Memory, Powerlimit) for Geforce 1080 Ti and Geforce 2080 Ti mining Grin31?
Try: (but do not use oghodapill )
core 100-150 memory 600-800 power limit 130-160w
or even if it works stable then try more:
core 150-175 memory 800-1200 power limit 150-180
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I am using your SMOS and wondering what are the optimal settings (Core, Memory, Powerlimit) for Geforce 1080 Ti and Geforce 2080 Ti mining Grin31?
Pages:
Jump to: