Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 54. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.0a1 (Beta release. Added Cuckaroo-30 for mining Cortex. Use --coin CTXC to mine with it. The algorithm needs 7.6 G of GPU memory. Added temperature, fan speed and consumption readings. Some bug fixes for missing driver supports for Grin algorithms)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Update Dashboard
- Add Rig - adding time has been increased from 15 minutes to 2 hours
Miners update:
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.3.2 (fix high cpu usage for mtp - both pool and solo)
Miners update:
- bminer-v16.1.1 (Improve the performance of Cuckaroo29m. Support Qitmeer)
Miners update:
- xmrig-v5.11.0 (Added AstroBWT support on NVidia GPU. Fixed AstroBWT OpenCL for NVIDIA GPUs. Added pooled memory allocation of RandomX VMs +0.5% speedup on Zen2. RandomX JIT refactoring, smaller memory footprint and a bit faster overall)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Rig update v1270
- fixed time sync (we removed servers and protocol that caused setting wrong time and errors with pool connection)

Dashboard update
- top summary stats for "filtered results" will now use search box together with filters

Rig update v1271
- fixed OC problem on AMD GPUs when there was separate values for each card
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v29.1 (Fix low hashrate of kawpow on AMD RDNA GPU. Improve kawpow hashrate on AMD GPU)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Rig update v1269
-improved overclocking time for AMD and Nvidia GPUs (its faster now)
-fixed powerlimit option for Nvidia if specified less parameters than number of GPUs
-dmesg logs now will have also logs from rig startup and not only last logs
-added Bash to advanced commands - you can send bash script commands to rig and check the output in console (beta)

Dashboard update:
-NEW added ability to create sub-accounts with different privileges
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.06-cuda9.2 (Improved stability on qitmeer)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
No puedo cambiar los voltajes en overclocking

Please try now, we just fixed this. Sorry. Please refresh website (it should refresh itself also)

Por favor, intente ahora, solo arreglamos esto. Lo siento. Actualice el sitio web (también debería actualizarse)
Activity: 7
No puedo cambiar los voltajes en overclocking

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update
- now you can change Group OC/ Group Config names directly in their settings window
SimpleMiningOS images update:
- New image SM-5.0.21-13-a19.30-n440.64 for AMD RX 590 / Vega / Radeon VII / RX 5500 / 5600 / 5700 and NVidia GTX 1650 / 1660. Updated AMD kernel driver. Updated NVidia driver. Revert AMD libraries to 19.30 because of not fully supported 19.50 by some miners.
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.04-cuda9.2 (Fix release. Included libnvrtc libraries required by KAWPOW algo)
- gminer-v2.05-cuda9.2 (Improved performance for qitmeer up to +30%. Decreased CPU usage for qitmeer - more than twice)
- nbminer-nebutech-v29.0 (Add support for RVN new algo kawpow mining on Nvidia & AMD gpus)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Maybe it is worth to mine like ETH and just sell it and buy XMR if you want to to have XMR ?
The result should be that you will get more XMR at the end Smiley
(But i might be wrong ofcourse, i leave calculations to users)
Example calculator:
https://whattomine.com/coins
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
guys, is there a way to mine monero (randomx algo) on GPUs (using xmrig / xmrstak)?
Dude, monero is a waste of time when it comes to gpus. Mine something more gpu-friendly on it. If you are that inclined on monero, then use xmr-stakrx, xmrig, srbminer (only windows) on smOS/hiveos etc. One more promising miner is a ragerx miner, but devs haven't yet added more algos there so far, so it is currently somewhat monero-only miner (again, if you are that inclined on XMR)
Activity: 26
guys, is there a way to mine monero (randomx algo) on GPUs (using xmrig / xmrstak)?
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Was not trying to be funny   Undecided
My pfSense firewall was acting up, blocking port 443 to simplemining.net .
Can You check why ? - too much requests or "miner virus - normal mining programs sometimes are catched into this" ?

A service called "Snort" blocked 104.22.29.145, so I had to "whitelist" it.
I was unable to find out why though.
"Snort" uses a community maintained sets of rules that I have no control over ...

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Was not trying to be funny   Undecided
My pfSense firewall was acting up, blocking port 443 to simplemining.net .
Can You check why ? - too much requests or "miner virus - normal mining programs sometimes are catched into this" ?
Pages:
Jump to: