Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 86. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Spamming? I just checked out your posts, spamming several threads with useless info.
I know you're pissed off at me Ddobbrev, fishing for info on skype for god knows how long and when i released Amd Mem tweak open source, getting all mad at me  Wink
Again, it's ok, i released it open source so that people use it or the idea behind it, that was to expect.
Cheers!

Also our binary is from 20 may 2019 while you just released yours.
So it is 1 day after our release. I would not scream on your place Eliovp ...
My idea could be that someone just took idea from our binary ...
But i do not have time for this. I am glad that people will get better speed.

All good mate, no worries!

Editing this post because i don't want to keep "spamming" this thread  Wink
@Dobromir Dobrev (aka Laik2)
Well, if you're calling yourself smart, because that's what you just did and comparing me with ogac, i guess i just wasted a lot of keystrokes then Smiley

And by all means, go ahead mate, share whatever you want.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Spamming? I just checked out your posts, spamming several threads with useless info.
I know you're pissed off at me Ddobbrev, fishing for info on skype for god knows how long and when i released Amd Mem tweak open source, getting all mad at me  Wink
Again, it's ok, i released it open source so that people use it or the idea behind it, that was to expect.
Cheers!

Also our binary is from 20 may 2019 while you just released yours.
So it is 1 day after our release. I would not scream on your place Eliovp ...
My idea could be that someone just took idea from our binary ...
But i do not have time for this. I am glad that people will get better speed.
legendary
Huh?
Please post your results BEFORE and AFTER using rxboost tool Smiley
Show some pictures Cheesy

You really should credit Eliovp for allowing you to be able to do this.  Got to give credit where credit is due.
Yeah well . ... doesn't surprise me :p
Here, for the people on Windows --> Link
Will upload CLI version for Linux users asap as well  Wink

amdmemorytweak has nothing to do with this rxboot tool.
rxboost tool can be used as long with amdmemorytweak under linux
It does something that amdmemorytweak does not do.
I can increase speed even on heavily modded bioses and also on not modded.
I cannot give credit to someone who is not involved at all in rxboost tool.
It has nothing to do with him. Also i cannot tell who made this tool either.
Anyway there is not any similar tool in linux which would be doing what that tool does.

So you're saying that it's a coincidence that when you activate "rxboost" that it raises refresh rate?

If you go check out my tool, it's there as well, i created a separate textbox to make it easy, and guess what, it also works with a modded vbios (like it always did :p)

But doesn't matter mate. I'm glad for you Smiley

Stop spamming and playing Godlike. Its not always you and its not a coincidence.

Again, it's ok, i released it open source so that people use it or the idea behind it, this was to expect.

Cheers!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
So you're saying that it's a coincidence that when you activate "rxboost" that it raises refresh rate?
If you go check out my tool, it's there as well, i created a separate textbox to make it easy, and guess what, it also works with a modded vbios (like it always did :p)

I do not know what this tool does but it was made by someone else (i can tell that it is not me).
I do not have anything to add more as i am not the entity who made this tool...
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
amdmemorytweak is wonderfull tool and i do not deny it.
Anyway there is not any similar tool in linux which would be doing what that tool does.

Edit : i eddited this message so i deleted old and wrote here Cheesy
Activity: 652
Merit: 266

You really should credit Eliovp for allowing you to be able to do this.  Got to give credit where credit is due.

Stop spamming and playing Godlike. Its not always you and its not a coincidence.
legendary
Huh?

legendary
Huh?

You really should credit Eliovp for allowing you to be able to do this.  Got to give credit where credit is due.

Will upload CLI version for Linux users asap as well  Wink
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
before = 31.26MH/s; after = 31.711MH/s with rxboost, great job!
Activity: 847
Merit: 383

You really should credit Eliovp for allowing you to be able to do this.  Got to give credit where credit is due.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
ANNOUNCING  1-4% free speedup for RX400/RX500 series !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All our users can now use this tool for free with no extra costs.
On 6 GPU rig this tool will give you extra 2-3$ monthly which makes simplemining usage free Smiley
rxboost: This special tool works only in simplemining and nowhere else.
It boosts mining speed by 1-4% even for hardly timing modded bioses but only with RX400/RX500 series.
Parametr -i is intensity and permtied values are 10-99 where 99 will be unstable and 10 should be stable. -i 30 is optimal.
To enable it, open OC settings of your RX400/500 series, enable advanced tools and enter this line: rxboost -i 30
Be sure to check previous speed and speed after boosting Smiley

Update v1231
- fixed viewing of temp and fanspeed with 10+card amd systems
- added watchdog for checking if there is a screen with miner running
- added new method of reporting stats to simplemining.net servers which will be used very soon to show more stats Smiley

Dashboard update v3132
rig will be sending its stats quicker for much longer period after opening DetailedView
visual: action buttons in DetailedView are now bigger

visual: public ip in Detailed View is now hidden as you guys were sending screenshots all over internet ! Cheesy
visual: filter buttons are grouped now
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- gminer-v1.43 (Added Equihash + Scrypt for mining V-Dimension (VOLLAR/VDS) coin. Minor improvements for some cards on Equihash 144,5 and Equihash 192,7. Support Aeternity mining on NiceHash)
- t-rex-v0.11.0 (Add x25x algo (SUQA/SIN after the fork)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard
- improved the loading time of simplemining.net for our customers by 20-50% Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard v3131
- when entering Group OC and Group Config sorting will show you used groups at the top !
- Group OC and Group Config rows now have colors (example depending on rigs online 22/22=green, 21/22=yellow, 0/22=red, 0/0=white
- notifications will now appear on right bottom with absolute position
- server side adjustment for users with high number of rigs
- first steps of implementation that will keep an eye of user experience in dashboard
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- wildrig-multi-v0.16.5 (Better stability for wildkeccak using --scratchpad-safe-update on some systems. Improved x16-like (Shavite at start), honeycomb and skunkhash)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- nanominer-v1.3.0 (Added cn/r and cn/rwz on AMD GPUs. New option powerLimits to control Nvidia GPUs power limits. Show block acception time for QuarkChain. Support any shard IDs for QuarkChain, including null for root chain mining)
- t-rex-v0.10.2 (Add MTP. Add Tesla P100 support. Add built-in watchdog (can be disabled using --no-watchdog parameter). Default network timeout increased from 3 to 5 minutes. New parameter --hide-date to hide date part of the timestamp in the console. Bug fixes: "does not validate on CPU" error on RTX cards with CUDA 10. Long dev fee sessions if system clock "jumps"
GPUs keep hashing even if the pool connection is lost)
- wildrig-multi-v0.16.4 (Improved honeycomb. Fixed hex, hmq1725 and other algorithms hashrate regression. Fixed parameters --scratchpad-safe-update, --scratchpad-full-update, --no-extranonce(they was random if not specified). Fixed communication with some pools)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- rhminer-v1.5.1 (Add support for Turing architecture (GTX 20xx) Untested. Support for CUDA 10.1 with drivers 418.x(Linux). Little performance boost)
Pages:
Jump to: