Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 89. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Is the service down - my dashboard just went blank but mining seems still online..... or is it just me?

No i do not see any problem.
Yesterday one of our servers shutted down and for 2 minutes 20% traffic was not working. But it was 2 minutes.
Beside that everything is online. Do you still have a problem ?
Also what do you mean blank ? Can you write to me at [email protected] and show this to me ?

I am thinking about implementing new feature
"Gluten free mining"
It would make you rig not consuming any gluten.
The price would be 20% bigger than your current price level.
What do you think guys, would you use it ?

Second feature could be
"Faster global warming" which will cause that all users nvidia gpus will user +10Watts.

Please share your thoughts.

Do you mean...

Gluten free mining? ..... low watt / economical / verbose mining? no "fats/gluten"?
I guess this is a fast no fancy stuff miner focusing on raw speed and less resources?

and

2. "Turbo-charged" mining by just adding 10 more watts to NVIDIA GPUS?
I guess that this feature will achieve some turbo mode mining with just 10 more watts to GTX cards?
Nope, the idea was to label it as gluten-free which does not anything and take more cash fir it Tongue
Like shops do Cheesy

No worries - my ISP had an issue so just a router reboot solved the problem
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Is the service down - my dashboard just went blank but mining seems still online..... or is it just me?

No i do not see any problem.
Yesterday one of our servers shutted down and for 2 minutes 20% traffic was not working. But it was 2 minutes.
Beside that everything is online. Do you still have a problem ?
Also what do you mean blank ? Can you write to me at [email protected] and show this to me ?

"Gluten free mining"

Second feature could be
"Faster global warming" which will cause that all users nvidia gpus will user +10Watts.

Do you mean...

Gluten free mining? ..... low watt / economical / verbose mining? no "fats/gluten"?
I guess this is a fast no fancy stuff miner focusing on raw speed and less resources?

and

I guess that this feature will achieve some turbo mode mining with just 10 more watts to GTX cards?
Nope, the idea was to label it as gluten-free which does not anything and take more cash fir it Tongue
Like shops do Cheesy
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
"Gluten free mining"

Second feature could be

Do you mean...

and

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1225:
- we disabled auto fan speed for Nvidia 2xxx as nvidia broke something
- fixed amdmemorytweak (advanced oc) which was not working at all before that fix !
- some cleanup in nvidia OC script
- some other small cleanup in interface
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- bminer-v15.5.1 (Fix the regression that Cuckaroo29 fails to work on Turing cards. Significantly improve the performance of ETH / VBK dual mine)
- wildrig-multi-v0.15.6 (added honeycomb algorithm)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
"Gluten free mining"

Second feature could be

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update v3111
- new button in RigList called "Rig Actions" which gives you more actions that can be done in for SELECTED rigs. We have actions like Group Config and OC, clearing restart counters, reload, reboot and power off - all those will work for SELECTED rigs. If you want to do some action for all rigs then just select all of them first (be sure you have no filters in search box)
- status tooltip received some visual changes
- times in dashboard are now relative like "2d 4h ago" instead of date from server timezone which for most of you tells nothing
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
- fix overclocking for VEGA56/64
- fix overclocking for RTX 2060

What was the problem with Vega64? I see the amdmemorytweak command line for Vega64 is still not working...

In some cases the core or/and memory was not set properly when using too low or too high values.
Can you tell me about amdmemorytweak ?
Can You write to our support [email protected] and tell what is the name of your rig and what command did you put there if it is not there already.
Of it is then we will check if this tool is working with your arguments.

Any update ?
Can You specify what do you mean ?

Also there is funny problem with Nvidia and 2060/2070/2080 cards.
Some of them have not ONE as usuall but TWO or even THREE system fans.
Fans that are SEEN by system as spearate fans.
The problem is that we canno find anything in nvidia-smi to know if the specific card has one or two or three system fans.
Then when we change fan speed of card GPU0 and fan0 and lets say GPU1 and fan1 - we fould that some cards when has two (system) fans tehn changing fan0 and fan1 is in deed one GPU0.....
We are trying to find solution and we are talking with nvidia why they fu***d this up Cheesy
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Update v1222:

What was the problem with Vega64? I see the amdmemorytweak command line for Vega64 is still not working...
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1222:
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- noncerpro-cuda-v3.0.1 (7% hashrate improvement. Added multipool/failover support. --server and --port options can be an array. Example: --server=eu.nimpool.io eu.sushipool.com --port=8444 443. New binding code to improve stability. Increased max GPUs to 20. Added console info about number of pools)
- teamredminer-v0.4.4 (Added * mode specifically for modded timings on Vega GPUs. Use with e.g. --cn_config=15*15. This mode is now the default for Vegas. Introduced slow start/ramp-up. Threads increase their workload slowly at start or restart after e.g. a network outage. Added interleave adjustment logic. Readjusts the two threads per gpu over time to make sure they don't gravitate and get stuck)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you add the new noncerpro v3 miner please
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
There are bunch of miners integrated in SMOS for GRIN. Like - gminer,Grin-miner, Gringoldminer and bunch of others. I'm not minign grin so i don't know which works best/fastest.
Activity: 3
Please update to latest teamredminer 0.4.4
Activity: 64
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Strange thing has happened to me mining XMR - I was mining for days with xmr-stak-v2.10.4-cuda9.1 and all was fine until now when I just could not mine any more. I was using a simple command like this: --currency cryptonight_r -o stratum+ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 -u address -p x -i 3333 --noAMDCache. Has anyone experienced the same problem with XMR STAK?

I have now switched to xmrig-amd-v2.14.1 and everything works fine.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- lolminer-v0.8.1 (Added support for NiceHash on Grin. Fixed a bug with some pool software (e.g. grinmint.com). Reduced number of stale shares submitted. Added support for Grin Cuckatoo31 for 4G (Slean) and 8G cards. Stratum bug fixes (NiceHash) for 144/5, 192/7 and 96/5. Fixed AUTO192_7 configuration. Improved general stability)
Pages:
Jump to: