Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 88. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
new miners:
- cryptodredge-v0.19.0 (New Argon2d (250/4096) algorithms. Improve MTP algorithm. Improve CryptonightGPU and CryptoNight-like algorithms. Remove obsolete algorithms. Other minor fixes)
- added miniz-v1.3n5 (miniZ is a fast and friendly CUDA (NVidia) miner for mining Equihash 144/5, 150/5, 192/7, 96,5. For more info please visit https://miniz.ch)
- API for miniz miner will be available soon
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi! I have two rigs. One is 9 x GTX1080 and second one is 3 x GTX1080. I got myself another card, Gigabyte P106-100, and when I add it to any of my rigs, rig is restarting as soon as it starts to hash. I have same problem with another GTX1060 6GB. I have flashed latest SMOS image: SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1202-4.17.19-14-amd18.10-nv418.43.img, and nothing has changed. Cards are not overclocked.

Can somebody help me with this problem?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
1218 beta version is needed
quick question - for 6xVega rig, I am using the normal smos version 1226. Does it include the vega beta version, or do I have to use the 1218 separate version (the vega beta one)?

...as I have some problems with controlling the fan speed...
I think the 1218 version is neccesarily because this is what exactly what i am doing and there is no corrupting that could happen but you can try to trick it,i could say these things because this is really what i encountered.
Activity: 3
hello, is there anyway that the Nvidia drivers can be updated, my MSI 1660 wont let the rig startup, i had the same problem with the 1660ti before the drivers were updated. please let me know if there is something that i can try to get this going on my side.
thank you very much
Dean
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- bminer-v15.5.3 (Another fix with invalid shares ETH + VBK when using multiple cards)
- gminer-v1.41 (Another improved performance for BEAM (Equihash 150,5) on Nvidia cards)
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
thanks for the info... now it's clear.... 1218 beta version is needed.

regarding 1226, is the last version here in the thread also, see one page before, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50823416
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
quick question - for 6xVega rig, I am using the normal smos version 1226. Does it include the vega beta version, or do I have to use the 1218 separate version (the vega beta one)?

I don't know what version are you speaking of ... 1226!?, but if you want to UV and OC the Vegas you have to use the v1218 (Vega/Radeon VII Beta Image). For fan controlling, if you have the 3 fan Vega cards, currently there is an issue with controlling the speed, but you can try a trick.... just after a reboot of the rig, when you see the miner starting and hashing, just do a "reload miner program" and see if it's working.
Activity: 29

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Dashboard v3117
- NEW alert „too many reloads/reboots” (similar to previous one with too less GPUs), for now it will be only in RigList and it will show alert near rig when rig will be reloading/restarting too much per day. The default value is 30 times per day but you can adjust this value to your needs from 1 to 500 in Account Settings.
- the restart counter had to zeroed only this time with this update so it will work as it should
- restart counter counts reboots + reloads of miner even when you reload miner on purpose. There is a new stat called Process uptime that tells you how long ago miner process started. You will also see average uptime that is calculated from number of restarts. When you will restart counters on your rigs then this average time will be also restarted as it relies on restarts quantity.
- many icons has been changed to be more obvious what they are for
menu in compacted mode will now show bigger icons as previous were too small
- new vote, please tell me if you like all those visual changes and new alerting system
- shellinabox action in RigList is now moved into DetailedView of the rig (you can vote if this is not ok for You)

When basic "farm" stats like total rigs, total GPUs etc - useful for "one-glance" farm users to see overall health of rigs.
Activity: 1
Will the new Nvidia 1660ti be supported anytime soon? I got 1 that i added to my nvidia rig but it wont boot up with the 1660ti in it

Try to download newest image from simplemining.net and reflash drive and change email again.
This might help you.

What do you mean by ' change email again'??
I suppose you have old image with old nvidia driver.
So if you want to use newest image you need to reflash drive and after reflashing you need to change config.txt file and enter your email.
Check if that will help - i mean using newest image.

I did all that, now i tried with only that one 1660ti in the rig. And i am still getting the same error. Please help

I had the same problem. plz help
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- bminer-v15.5.2 (Fix invalid shares ETH + VBK when using multiple cards)
- gminer-v1.40 (Significant performance improvements for BEAM (Equihash 150,5) on Nvidia cards)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard v3117
- NEW alert „too many reloads/reboots” (similar to previous one with too less GPUs), for now it will be only in RigList and it will show alert near rig when rig will be reloading/restarting too much per day. The default value is 30 times per day but you can adjust this value to your needs from 1 to 500 in Account Settings.
- the restart counter had to zeroed only this time with this update so it will work as it should
- restart counter counts reboots + reloads of miner even when you reload miner on purpose. There is a new stat called Process uptime that tells you how long ago miner process started. You will also see average uptime that is calculated from number of restarts. When you will restart counters on your rigs then this average time will be also restarted as it relies on restarts quantity.
- many icons has been changed to be more obvious what they are for
menu in compacted mode will now show bigger icons as previous were too small
- new vote, please tell me if you like all those visual changes and new alerting system
- shellinabox action in RigList is now moved into DetailedView of the rig (you can vote if this is not ok for You)
Activity: 64
Hi, please add miniZ for beam.
Thx
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- nanominer-v1.2.4 (QuarkChain shard option renamed to shardid. Added farmRecheck option for QuakrChain. Do not show block accepted time for getwork protocol because. Fixed some stability issues)
- teamredminer-v0.4.5 (Added cryptonight v8 upx2 for the uPlexa coin fork. Reworked init procedure, added retry logic on comm errors. Added section on temps to the CN_MAX_YOUR_VEGA guide. Added a new howto MAP_YOUR_GPUS describing how to map gpus between miner/tools/registry)
Activity: 11
There is one very, very old problem. One fine (in fact, no) moment on all farms with the Onda D1800 motherboard, the assembly stopped working correctly. If no more than 4 cards - it works as soon as there are more cards - errors that the card does not see, etc. When it broke - I can not say for sure. Once again I tried to run - I do not see the cards. It is necessary to put Hive back - there is no problem.

http://ipic.su/img/img4/fs/2019-04-29_193504_simplemining.1556555978.png
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1226:
- Fix Vega10/20 cards detection procedure on Overclocking stage because of problem with pciids database
- New partial workaround for fanspeed control of NVidia RTX 2xxx on systems with counted fans number double than number of GPUs cards. Not every GPUs is reported as described. We still waiting for answer from NVidia about this problem.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics

Rig is restart because some of GPU crash.
Is there any way to determine which GPU cause reboot rig or restart miner software?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- nanominer-v1.2.3 (Added QuarkChain node support for Ethash. Added optional shard parameter for QuarkChain. Up to 8% Cuckaroo29  performance improvements for AMD RX 580 8 GB. Fixed issue with devices parameter ignored for Ethash)
- gminer-v1.39 (Added 4GB Solver for Aeternity on Nvidia. Improved 144,5 and 192,7 performance for Nvidia. Performance improvements for Grin29, Swap and Aeternity on Nvidia. Improved performance on Grin29, Swap and Aeternity in OC mode on Nvidia. Fixed anti-hacking error on newest Nvidia drivers)
Activity: 20
hi, rig with 2 x RTX 2080 + 6 x 1080Ti > some fan speeds are below the locked 70% i've set up ( 62, 56, 56, 56 ). no problems with other rigs. also the temps are 70-85c on those cards so the fans should be spinning faster, power isn't an issue either.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Gminer 1.39 is out, missing in Simplemining group config.

Latest version there is 1.38
Pages:
Jump to: