Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 95. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Update 1206:
- change ethminer API console. From today is like claymore - with more details on mouse hover
- shorten GPU model names in dashboard with GeForce cards
- get compressed version of config to lower traffic
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- gminer-v1.35  (improved performance for Grin29 and Swap on Nvidia cards. Support AMD cards for Grin29, Swap and Aeternity. Improved pool side hashrate for Swap. Various bug fixes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi, today updated smos to latest version by downloading SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1202-4.17.19-14-amd18.10-nv418.43.img.zip.

after updates system files and downloads miner program it is giving this error;

"Starting Miner Program...
/root/xminer.sh: line 109: cd: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 119: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9/ethdcrminer64: No such file or directory
(...)

Just burned newest image and switch to ethminer 0.18 and zero errors.
It may be problem with firewall on Your router or something like this.

Please write email to [email protected] using Your registered email in simplemining.net and give in email the name of this rig or it's local ip address and make sure that rig is running. We will see what the reason is.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1205:
- fixed phoenixminer stats
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi, today updated smos to latest version by downloading SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1202-4.17.19-14-amd18.10-nv418.43.img.zip.

after updates system files and downloads miner program it is giving this error;

/root/xminer.sh: line 109: cd: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 119: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9/ethdcrminer64: No such file or directory
Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds...
Starting Miner Program...
Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds..."

i tried ethminer also

/root/xminer.sh: line 109: cd: /root/miner/ethminer-v0.18.0-rc.0-cuda9: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 119: /root/miner/ethminer-v0.18.0-rc.0-cuda9/ethminer: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 109: cd: /root/miner/ethminer-v0.18.0-rc.0-cuda9: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 119: /root/miner/ethminer-v0.18.0-rc.0-cuda9/ethminer: No such file or directory
Please add to miner options in order to see stats: --api-port 3333 (or wait if miner is just starting)"

i tried with 3 different usb all giving same error. how can i fix this.
Thanks
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1204:
- fix zero temp and fan speed stats with using ethminer
- fix ethminer API console showing wrong hahrate
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
OUR SCRIPT FOR REFLASHING
Looking at the code of this script, it is impossible not to notice the striking similarity with the code of the utility hive-replace from Hive OS  Grin
Looking at the code of HiveOS its impossible not to notice similarities with ethOS and SimpleMining Cheesy
to @HaloGenius
The only similar(same) is this:
Code:
DEVICE_UUID=`cat /proc/cmdline | tr " " "\n" | grep "UUID" | sed 's/\(^root=UUID=\)//'`
DEVICE=`blkid -U "${DEVICE_UUID}" | sed 's/\([[:digit:]]\)//'`
Wow...like you've found the only way of determining UUID and device from UUID...In fact this will not work on lvm based partition...but how wouldn't you know...you've invented bash!

OMG.... i had to check it for myself if there is anything similar to hive's script Smiley
We never copy anyone scripts.
We made that script using google, my brothers (better than mine) brain and also filemissing help.
If someone found one line that is the same then it is worth to check if in google there is something on stackoverflow which had this exact line and if we both copied that from stackoverflow Tongue
I can only say that we spent on this script like 5-7 days as we had may problems with it and i pushed it to be as perfect as possible.
So if someone says that script is similar then he is totally wrong.
We do not copy anything, we use knowledge of our engineers.
Also i do not think that hive or ethos copied anything from us but honestly i do not have time to check and there is no need to do that.
Both Hive and ethOS i would say are neutral to me and i might be neutral to then also as we did not spoke once (except replying to facebook message Tongue)
Anyway i would say that this is healthy competition that market needs as we all trying do our best to compete with each other Smiley

P.S - there is a lot of similarities in words like: bash, for, done, mount, echo etc Cheesy - this is called BASH scripting language and linux commands Tongue
It would be better to see what hiveOS does not have comparing to our script ..... so we could not copy something that is not in hiveos script Tongue

P.S2 Thx guys for protecting simplemining Smiley

Looking at the code of this script, it is impossible not to notice the striking similarity with the code of the utility hive-replace from Hive OS  Grin

Ahhh copyright.  People so full of themselves that they think no other factors in the world contributed to their brilliant idea that it’s all theirs.  Some people Roll Eyes
Thats right but i also am fighting with some personal issues and i sometimes also behave like i know everything. This is bad nature of humanity and how world has broken us.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
Looking at the code of this script, it is impossible not to notice the striking similarity with the code of the utility hive-replace from Hive OS  Grin

Ahhh copyright.  People so full of themselves that they think no other factors in the world contributed to their brilliant idea that it’s all theirs.  Some people Roll Eyes
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- nbminer-nebutech-v21.0 (Add support for AE (Aeternity). Improve performance on Grin29 & Grin31. Improve miner stability)
- wildrig-multi-v0.15.4-preview (Added rainforest algo. Extended information in console. Fixed Tonga support. Tuned auto-parameters for Tonga and Hawaii)
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Is there any similar solution for Windows?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- bminer-v15.2.0 (Improve performance and stability of Cuckatoo31. Support RTX 2080 for Cuckatoo31)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1203:
- improvement of screen process managing
- fix fan/temp read values verifications
- prevent slow down fan, when GPU gives zero or no value result of temperature
- new format of local cached miner files with MD5 checksums
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update Dashboard v3083:
- search fields now restore entered previously values
- website sessions are now much longer so it will not logout you after few hours
- fixed SimpleRigResetter ON/OFF option
- big optimisations on server side
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
MAINTENENCE
There will be 2-5 minute maintenance - we are doing some update on Dashboard.

Edit: Maintenence Completed
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- xmr-stak-v2.9.0 (new algorithm cryptonight_r)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- lolminer-v0.7.1 (Added a distinct 1G / 3&4G / 6&8G kernel for mining MNX. Added a new parameter --asm)
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Any update or timeline on Vega overclock support?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- bminer-v15.1.0 (Improve performance of Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- ethminer-v0.18.0-rc.0
- API console for this version will be supported with the nearest system update v1203. Then also will be required option "--api-port 3333" for ethminer to see the stats in console column.
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Looking at the code of this script, it is impossible not to notice the striking similarity with the code of the utility hive-replace from Hive OS  Grin
Looking at the code of HiveOS its impossible not to notice similarities with ethOS and simplemining Cheesy
to @HaloGenius
The only similar(same) is this:
Code:
DEVICE_UUID=`cat /proc/cmdline | tr " " "\n" | grep "UUID" | sed 's/\(^root=UUID=\)//'`
DEVICE=`blkid -U "${DEVICE_UUID}" | sed 's/\([[:digit:]]\)//'`
Wow...like you've found the only way of determining UUID and device from UUID...In fact this will not work on lvm based partition...but how wouldn't you know...you've invented bash!
Pages:
Jump to: