Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 94. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- phoenixminer-v4.2a (dual mining Ethash and Blake2s, experimental support for ProgPOW mining, support EthereumStratum/2.0.0, and many many more other changes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- kbminer-v1.2.0 (The performance of Cuckatoo 31 has increased by 200%)
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
New miner versions:
- bminer 15.3.1 (Improved performance Cuckaroo29/Cuckatoo31. Reduce CPU usages of Cuckatoo31. Fix the regressions of Cuckaroo29 on RTX cards. Fix the incorrect reportings of Ethash speed to the mining pools)
- wildrig-multi-v0.15.4-preview5 (up to 30% boost on rainforest)
- xmr-stak-v2.10.1 (cn/r without mediaops. Fix cn/gpu rounding mode selection. Add cn/double. Fix cn/r slowdown. Update currency pow table. Fix opencl and cuda cn/r caching. Use double hash for cn/r. Fix masari. Fix avx detection)

I have started the xmr-stak-v2.10.1 with my amd cards and it works for a while but then it stops. there is only one message "new block detected" and it repeats itself but the miner is not mining.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Update v1208:
- added information in console if there is no any GPU detected during rig start instead of freeze without any message

Ethminer  last versions  0.17  and 0.18  does not show   temp or hashrate  even i put  --api-port 3333

miner conf =  -U -P stratum1+tcp://[email protected]:6060 --api-port 3333

Try using this argument in your config file:    -U -P stratum1+tcp://[email protected]:6060 --HWMON 1 --report-hashrate -api-port 3333

Thank you. THis is  work.   Just i  add  minus (-)  to  -api-port 3333     .  Must be --api-port 3333

Full working  command :

-U -P stratum1+tcp://[email protected]:6060 --HWMON 1 --report-hashrate --api-port 3333
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- bminer 15.3.1 (Improved performance Cuckaroo29/Cuckatoo31. Reduce CPU usages of Cuckatoo31. Fix the regressions of Cuckaroo29 on RTX cards. Fix the incorrect reportings of Ethash speed to the mining pools)
- wildrig-multi-v0.15.4-preview5 (up to 30% boost on rainforest)
- xmr-stak-v2.10.1 (cn/r without mediaops. Fix cn/gpu rounding mode selection. Add cn/double. Fix cn/r slowdown. Update currency pow table. Fix opencl and cuda cn/r caching. Use double hash for cn/r. Fix masari. Fix avx detection)
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Update v1208:
- added information in console if there is no any GPU detected during rig start instead of freeze without any message

Ethminer  last versions  0.17  and 0.18  does not show   temp or hashrate  even i put  --api-port 3333

Valid api cmd is --api-bind ip:port, example: --api-bind 127.0.0.1:3333
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Update v1208:

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1208:
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1207:
- API console for kbminer
- improved system update manager
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- teamredminer-v0.4.1 (Removed server name verification for SSL - Pools like supportxmr now work with SSL. Fixed bug causing GPUs to fail. Fixed bug causing GPUs to only run one thread. Fixed bug where having GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE set too high would cause GPUs to crash. Added work-around for driver bug in linux amdgpu-pro drivers resulting in low pool-side hash for polaris cards in rare cases. Added some cpu verification optimisations. CN/R cpu usage should decrease about 15%)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- nanominer-v1.1.0-fix (fixed missing CUDA library in 1.1.0)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- xmrig-nvidia-v2.14.1 (Fixed compatibility with old GPUs - compute capability < 3.5)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
New miner versions:
- nanominer-v1.1.0 (Added CryptoNightR on Nvidia. Up to 17% faster than best competive CryptoNightR Nvidia miners currently available with only 1% devfee. Miner can now auto-detect Monero coin and algorithm so no need to reconfigure miner after PoW hardfork on March 9th. Added options coreClocks, memClocks for overclocking. RandomHash devfee for CPU-only case was reduced from 5% downto 3%. About 5% performance improvents for RandomHash on some CPUs.)

I would like to figure out how t run this nanominer in smos but for the life f me I can't get it to work with my pool (nanopool) I have been w/smos for a long time and think I know it well enough. I've tried other miners too for xmr and they are all no go. Some problem finding directories for Nvidia cards? and other odd errors. I've updated my USB stick twice and verified that things do work with other algos in fack still have 2 machines running ETH. The one I'm working with now is a 10 card 1060 3gb setup. It was working well just before the fork and thought it would just continue since I updated the mining software. But no just stopped dead in it's tracks. I know there are others like me having issues but the chatter on sites is scant. Any info from anyone here?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- bminer-v15.3.0 (Improve the performance of Cuckaroo29 by 5%. Slightly improve the performance of Cuckatoo31. Improve compatibility on Windows)
- teamredminer-v0.4.0 (Added cryptonight R support. Added support for ssl/tls. Slight performance increase for lyra2rev3 (~0.5%). Fix for occasional crashes when pool disconnects. Added more messages regarding not being connected to dev pool. Changed printing to not block mining progress if stdout writes block)
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
Hello, what miner would you recommend to mine Monero after the today's fork?

At this time, I believe you must use XMR-STAK.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Hello, what miner would you recommend to mine Monero after the today's fork?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- new miner kbminer-v1.1.1 (for mining Grin29 4G+, Grin31 8G+ and Aeternity 4G+ on NVidia and AMD. Changes in this version: Add Aeternity (both NVIDIA and AMD are available). Improve the performance of grin-cuckaroo29)
- API console for kbminer will be soon

Yet mining grin29 with RX570 is not profitable at all Smiley Ethereum is still better.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- xmr-stak-v2.10.0 (Monero fork on 2019/09/03. Select the currency monero to switch automatically the algorithm from cryptonight_v8 to cryptonight_r with the Monero blockversion 10.
Graft fork on 2019/07/03. Select the currency graft to switch automatically the algorithm from cryptonight_v8 to cryptonight_v8_reversewaltz with the Graft blockversion 12. Support of CryptoNight v8 ReverseWaltz. Fix wrong logic operator usage. OpenCl: fix multi gpu support)
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi, today updated smos to latest version by downloading SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1202-4.17.19-14-amd18.10-nv418.43.img.zip.

after updates system files and downloads miner program it is giving this error;

"Starting Miner Program...
/root/xminer.sh: line 109: cd: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 119: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9/ethdcrminer64: No such file or directory
(...)

Just burned newest image and switch to ethminer 0.18 and zero errors.
It may be problem with firewall on Your router or something like this.

Please write email to [email protected] using Your registered email in simplemining.net and give in email the name of this rig or it's local ip address and make sure that rig is running. We will see what the reason is.

Hi tytanick,

Thank you for answer today i will check again after work. If it happens again i'll send mail.  Wink

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- nanominer-v1.1.0 (Added CryptoNightR on Nvidia. Up to 17% faster than best competive CryptoNightR Nvidia miners currently available with only 1% devfee. Miner can now auto-detect Monero coin and algorithm so no need to reconfigure miner after PoW hardfork on March 9th. Added options coreClocks, memClocks for overclocking. RandomHash devfee for CPU-only case was reduced from 5% downto 3%. About 5% performance improvents for RandomHash on some CPUs.)
- xmrig-amd-v2.14.0 (Added  cn/rwz - CryptoNight ReverseWaltz. Added cn/zls, Added cn/double - CryptoNight HeavyX. Fixed crash if AVX was disabled on OS level. Added support for embedded config)
- xmrig-nvidia-v2.14.0 (Added  cn/rwz - CryptoNight ReverseWaltz. Added cn/zls, Added cn/double - CryptoNight HeavyX. Fixed crash if AVX was disabled on OS level. Added support for embedded config)
Pages:
Jump to: