Pages:
Author

Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING - page 7. (Read 36709 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just reading all these posts made by Kesh and like really why has the user not been booted off this place yet constant spam about his mistakes.

This would never stand in a court of law - Kesh face it you have zero case now please leave us all alone  Cool
Activity: 280
Kenshin,  once again, you have done this to your self.  

What you breaking the law and refused to refund. My 2nd miner, I notified you it is dead on arrival within 7 days. You have to refund, as stated in the Distance Selling Regulation.

The 1st one, I never void the warranty. You can get someone to check it. But you are not refunding that either when it is not fit to it's purpose, not as describe. Warranty only apply if I broke it and ask for a replacement. I am not asking for that. I am asking you to refund me.
I'd have told you the exact same thing as well

Not to buy from NineLives?
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I'd have told you the exact same thing as well
Kenshin,  once again, you have done this to your self.  Please stop harassing, slander, and puting up fake scam threads.  Everyone has had enough.  Please don't force me to take action.

I would have stopped asking you, if you agreed on the phone earlier that you will either refund me, or exchange for a new one. But no, you have to tell me, there is jack shit I can do. Because your family are lawyers and your terms and conditions protect you. So you told me to fuck off, and you are giving me jack shit.
I am getting sick of your insults and slander on this forum/discussion go play with the toys you got for Christmas and leave this to the adults.

Reported to Forum Admins and moderators.

You just insulted me, when did I insult you? You don't like it when I say you are NineLives, because he is a scammer. Sorry if you feel that way.
Kenshin,  once again, you have done this to your self.  Please stop harassing, slander, and puting up fake scam threads.  Everyone has had enough.  Please don't force me to take action.

Take action. Please..... I already contacted the Police, Office of Fair Trading, HM Revenue and Custom, I am going to complaint to the rest later.
I just reported to the Office of Fair Trading about your business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am getting sick of your insults and slander on this forum/discussion go play with the toys you got for Christmas and leave this to the adults.

Reported to Forum Admins and moderators.
Activity: 252
You will not even refund my 2nd miner, which doesn't work. I contacted you within 7 days of getting it. Are you aware, there is a Distance Selling Regulation? You are not refunding or even offer to exchange my 2nd miner.

All you stupid people who buy from him. I hope you get a dead miner like I have. Then see if you can get an exchange or refund.
Kenshin,

You have posted a customers personal details.  Do you know how much trouble you've got your self into.  You've just broken quite a few DPA Laws (data protection) by posting somones email and mobile without that persons permission.

Someone had to PM me to point this out as your on ignore.

It's time to take some action.

You are still at the same address right?

Take my 10 bitcoins, and everything like you already have done.
I really think this guy is actually NineLives using another username.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

You just proof that you are, because NineLives have me under ignore. So by using this username, you can see my message. That is why NineLives login straight after you.
Activity: 252
Kenshin,

You have posted a customers personal details.  Do you know how much trouble you've got your self into.  You've just broken quite a few DPA Laws (data protection) by posting somones email and mobile without that persons permission.

Someone had to PM me to point this out as your on ignore.

It's time to take some action.

You are still at the same address right?

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
NineLives, you can try to contact the Police and try to say I harass you. But it is you who call me non stop for a few days. I have already contacted the Police, they said you can't get them to arrest me, because I have the right as your customer to demand a refund.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
if the unit has been overclocked from its factory defaults. This is logged.
if the unit has opened out of its metal case.
If the software or firmware is changed.
in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed
to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
to any products that by their nature have a limited lifespan, such as flowers and fresh food
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
To all those other customers, I am in the process of getting another unit from NineLives to improve my BTC intake. The link to the upgraded firmware is what is advertised on this forum (even thought it took a bit of finding).

I upgraded the firmware to the latest version and my machines are running fine, if you need confirmation your warranty is not void then contact NineLives before hand.

DOWNLOAD CGMINER UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION (3.9.0) AT THIS LINK

http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/avalon/20131229/

THEN DOWNLOAD

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin

Are you mad? By doing so, you will void your warranty. Do not buy from him. I have contacted the Police and other relevent departments. This guy is a scammer.

An IT hardware should not sound like a lawmower. It should not make you deaf.
To all those other customers, I am in the process of getting another unit from NineLives to improve my BTC intake. The link to the upgraded firmware is what is advertised on this forum (even thought it took a bit of finding).

I upgraded the firmware to the latest version and my machines are running fine,  Smiley if you need confirmation your warranty is not void then contact NineLives before hand. Smiley

DOWNLOAD CGMINER UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION (3.9.0) AT THIS LINK

http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/avalon/20131229/

THEN DOWNLOAD

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin
Pages:
Jump to: