Pages:
Author

Topic: Mintpal / Moolah - a scam?? - page 2. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2014, 11:59:28 AM
Have you tried resetting your password, vrcointrader? That's what I had to do. I think the recent DDOS, plus the length of time it took for them to get things up and running after their update, did shake a lot of people up and some people had trouble getting into their accounts afterward. If you still have trouble after resetting your password, send them a message on Twitter (@moolah_io) or send them a message here: https://moopay.freshdesk.com/support/login and see what they say about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 09, 2014, 11:46:46 AM
Since the switch over at Mintpal I like many other members cannot access our accounts.  I am not recognised, neither are my 400 DRK, I have had no word in 3 days and feel I am being scammed.

Beware of depositing anything at Mintpal.com - I thought it was safe but am not sure now!!

Mintpal is pretty sketchy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 11:44:33 AM
Since the switch over at Mintpal I like many other members cannot access our accounts.  I am not recognised, neither are my 400 DRK, I have had no word in 3 days and feel I am being scammed.

Beware of depositing anything at Mintpal.com - I thought it was safe but am not sure now!!
Pages:
Jump to: