Pages:
Author

Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017 - page 11. (Read 99482 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
So a 17% premine coin that's not released yet (or just released). Any new promising projects with 17% premine?  Grin

It is meant for those without mining gear to be able to buy early.
If you think 17% is to high... go buy some ICO with 100% premine....
Also, this is NOT my coin and i dont own the premine, only way for me to buy coins will be the same as for you =
participate in auction or start mining.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm both a miner and an investor.
You've released enough info for us to actually be able to dig up which coin you're talking about. I don't have time right now as I have to drive my parents, but you bet I'll start digging in about 6 or so hours. Save me the effort and just announce it now or I'm going to beat you to it and announce it myself Grin

I am waiting ..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This thread is going to explode when that 6th coin's name comes up. I can only imagine the scrambling and FUDding
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
tbh I'm glad it's a pre-mine sale. I had other stuff to do yesterday, and more to do today and tomorrow, I can't sit on twitter and hit refresh all day. XD

Nothing inherently wrong with pre-mines, tho it is good to be wary of them in general, it isn't an automatic red flag.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
So a 17% premine coin that's not released yet (or just released). Any new promising projects with 17% premine?  Grin

Also, this is NOT my coin and i dont own the premine, only way for me to buy coins will be the same as for you =

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm both a miner and an investor.
You've released enough info for us to actually be able to dig up which coin you're talking about. I don't have time right now as I have to drive my parents, but you bet I'll start digging in about 6 or so hours. Save me the effort and just announce it now or I'm going to beat you to it and announce it myself Grin
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 301
Interesting stuff to follow
Activity: 1
since when have you been in the game/trading Mirrax?

and did you predict all the other 5 coins in january when you made the initial post?
legendary
Activity: 39
Good move lindraks
Now don't get shaken out.  This one is guaranteed
Activity: 33
Bought 15 000 UIS for less than 400$.
Wait and see ahah
Activity: 24
Ron paul coin?  Huh Huh

Nah, that is just Ron Paul... speaker on one "shitcoin" organized conference...

Ill donate 1% of whatever I make from it if you tell me now Wink
legendary
Ron paul coin?  Huh Huh

Nah, that is just Ron Paul... speaker on one "shitcoin" organized conference...
Activity: 24
Ron paul coin?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
UIS is definitely one to look out for. Nzsquirrel is doing great things behind the scenes with constant updates the codebase. There is a lot of planned marketing too. I'll be releasing a new website soon (TM).
Agreed. Nzsquirrel is a very talented developer backed by a friendly and helpful community that is steadily growing. There is a lot of work going into UIS. I am really excited to see what this can do

NXS supposed to have a release of some sort before the conference as well.  I am in big.  It is the best pick of your bunch.
Man, this Nexus conference is going to be amazing
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
NXS supposed to have a release of some sort before the conference as well.  I am in big.  It is the best pick of your bunch.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
UIS is definitely one to look out for. Nzsquirrel is doing great things behind the scenes with constant updates the codebase. There is a lot of planned marketing too. I'll be releasing a new website soon (TM).
Pages:
Jump to: