Pages:
Author

Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017 - page 15. (Read 99482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Any new recommendations?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Awesome to see!   Maybe $2 after white paper.  

who knows, alts tend to bounce up and down especially around news. I'm honestly personally hoping a lot of the weak hands sell into strong hands. I wouldn't sell nexus under $5 bucks though, at least. Whitepaper is just one of many thing coming. It's an exciting project for sure.
Activity: 41
NXS 1,5USD+

Awesome to see!   Maybe $2 after white paper. 
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
NXS 1,5USD+
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Any news? NXS is soaring...

NXS whitepaper will be out in less than 12 hours it's 33 pages + of technical features. NXS was still relatively flying under the radar until yet. Now it won't be the case anymore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Any news? NXS is soaring...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
my guess would be a big weekend for feathercoin  Wink

The halving is coming, the halving is coming!  Cheesy

Heard mirrax sold his ftc. Blew his load early if i do say so myself.

lol yeh.

tis not just about halving, feathercoin has a pretty motivated team, great community (with most big holders going long), solid devs, constant development (without mindlessly following the latest bs fad). would be the most undervalued coin, and many of us oldschool crypto people once considered ftc in the top 3 ie BTC, LTC, FTC.

in my opinion ftc out of the 3 stuck more to satoshi's original plan.
Activity: 109
my guess would be a big weekend for feathercoin  Wink

The halving is coming, the halving is coming!  Cheesy

Heard mirrax sold his ftc. Blew his load early if i do say so myself.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
my guess would be a big weekend for feathercoin  Wink

The halving is coming, the halving is coming!  Cheesy
legendary
my guess would be a big weekend for feathercoin  Wink
Activity: 84
Is there an exit goal for nxs, or is it a long term hold?
Mirrax said long term 5-20$ thanks a very broad spread and he offered no reasoning for it though
Activity: 41
Is there an exit goal for nxs, or is it a long term hold?
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Man, that NXS prediction!

Im new here so I just read your whole thread, and had compared price of NXS now and i am just amazed at your prediction. Keep up the good work! I'll be subscribing and watching out for you speculations in the future.

Agreed. I followed his advice after discovering the thread and made a little profit, kinda regret I didn't go big on that one, I had the funds to make a huge chunk of change... Same thing for the other coins if you pay attention, he was right on pretty much 100% of them! That's a decent ratio.

Looking forward to the 6th coin, this time I'll not be shy with the investment hahaha!
Activity: 56
Man, that NXS prediction!

Im new here so I just read your whole thread, and had compared price of NXS now and i am just amazed at your prediction. Keep up the good work! I'll be subscribing and watching out for you speculations in the future.
legendary
because its one of the very few here that has a real potential to be a proper currency.
FTC is mooning now

yes looking interest is increasing in ftc due to block halving soonish.

Looking at FTC chart it looks like halving was already reflected in price.
I advice to be cautious buying at this levels.

Trying to figure out a good exit position.  it's previously been at 17! now at 3.7.  Think my biggest problem is I don't much understand what the halving's impact is on the coin fundamentally.

blockhalving just means miners supply will half, so half each day of what miners dump on market, if demand remains the same, then the coin would rise and continue to do so over time (as demand would exceed supply).

you'd expect a slow rise after blockhalving, however people tend to pump before such events and dump on such events. so shortterm a rollacoaster for the brave  Wink

I see. So what's a realistic exit here?  Current walls are between 3.8k-4k

can't call that one as i have no plans on exiting ftc. i'm not in crypto purely to profit. comparing it to other cryptos imo ftc is well undervalued and should be a top 10 crypto.

Why would you be in FTC if not to trade on it?
legendary
FTC is mooning now

Trying to figure out a good exit position.  it's previously been at 17! now at 3.7.  Think my biggest problem is I don't much understand what the halving's impact is on the coin fundamentally.

blockhalving just means miners supply will half, so half each day of what miners dump on market, if demand remains the same, then the coin would rise and continue to do so over time (as demand would exceed supply).

you'd expect a slow rise after blockhalving, however people tend to pump before such events and dump on such events. so shortterm a rollacoaster for the brave  Wink

I see. So what's a realistic exit here?  Current walls are between 3.8k-4k

can't call that one as i have no plans on exiting ftc. i'm not in crypto purely to profit. comparing it to other cryptos imo ftc is well undervalued and should be a top 10 crypto.
FTC is mooning now

I see. So what's a realistic exit here?  Current walls are between 3.8k-4k
legendary
FTC is mooning now

Trying to figure out a good exit position.  it's previously been at 17! now at 3.7.  Think my biggest problem is I don't much understand what the halving's impact is on the coin fundamentally.

you'd expect a slow rise after blockhalving, however people tend to pump before such events and dump on such events. so shortterm a rollacoaster for the brave  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: