Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Addition being greedy in this field will give you a lot of losses, then don't buy coin just because it was hype because sometime it will turn your investment into nothing even if you wait it for too long. And when you enter in this field you need to be strong for you to be able to succeed.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
7. Using web wallet
8. didn't withdraw btc from exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
the kinds of errors that you mention usually occur to new traders who don't know the right and correct trading methods, they are not careful and cannot control their patience to read and understand the instructions so that finally making new traders hit by the problem can even causing losses.
Activity: 546
investment is a good decision for the future but a small mistake in the process causes our funds to lose and lose, because we are careless in saving our assets.

Each investment starts with the choice. You need to pick the cryptocurrencies which are the potential gainers. In case, when you do not make a mistake, you will win, and vice versa.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
There are many mistakes that you must avoid in cryptocurrency, I have found several people who bought coins / tokens that cannot be sold, they bought coins / tokens at ICO, why did they suffer losses?

because the coin / token they bought at the time of the ICO turned out that the ICO was scam or unsuccessful and they deeply regretted the coins / tokens they bought at that time could not be sold or if they sold they would suffer huge losses.

My advice is for you if you want to invest at the time of the ICO, you better be careful to choose the ICO.
Activity: 32
I think the biggest mistake we make when investing in Bitcoin is to follow rumors. It could be rumors from people around you or rumors from the Social Revolution that it would have a negative impact on investor sentiment and cause them to lose the opportunity.
Activity: 264
Theres a common mistakes which makes you loss profit just like investing without knowledge on it.There are lots of ICO projects rising nowadays so common type of investors mistake is they jump easily into those project without assurance.Thats why instead they will earn they loss more money.Greediness also leads you in losing money.Carelessness will also leads to trouble like your accounts will be hacked or you might get scammed easily.

Jumping into conclusions usually can get us really down. Specially, when we think that we have come up with a wrong decisions to buy or sell something and to take a risk.
Activity: 250
the number four are really true story , and i ever do it once by buying nxt because of ignis airdrop . that really make me sad
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
with the opinion you give it can be useful for investors who will start investing in crypto currencies because crypto currencies have a high enough risk to invest
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
investment is a good decision for the future but a small mistake in the process causes our funds to lose and lose, because we are careless in saving our assets.
Activity: 644
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

the risk of investing in crypto currencies is borne personally, the full profits and losses are borne by the business actor, the government here still cannot provide a clear legal umbrella for crypto currency transactions. Therefore the list of errors that you mentioned must indeed concern us all so that our efforts are not in vain because of the carelessness that we do
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
yes right, when you hold a cryptocurrency, then you must always be careful. theft and fraud is most likely to occur in cryptocurrency. and no one is responsible for the loss you receive when all that happens to you. of all that, you also have to know that greed can also make you poor. for example, you want big profits and you put all the assets you have in cryptocurrency, and that is very risky for yourself.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Mine was inadequate risk management. I literally entered trade blindly focusing on the profit only forgetting the fact that it could go either ways. Hence, I blew a significant part of my portfolio. Risk management is crucial, no trader should ignore it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Point number 4 is most common and most of the people lost their money because of that. I have faced this in nxt ignis snapshot when i bought high and sell at 70% loss.
Activity: 378
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Yeah I agree on you mate and to stay away with those mistakes we need to increase our knowledge in cryptocurrency. Those scammers are just hiding in the corner watching our moves and they will take advantage on our weakness. Also, don't decide or invest if we are not sure and wait for the right time.
Activity: 28
Let me add especially for traders, not setting stop loss can make you rekt in no time. I learnt this the hard way, it was until I got burnt that was when I started setting stop loss unfortunately I've lost a significant portion of my capital.

Stop losses are very important, always set those, without them a men cannot sleep propperly.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

It’s good to avoid making all these mistakes. If you don’t have your backup key and don’t back up your cryptos you can lose them if mistakenly you lose your device or maybe mistakenly erase everything. But if you have backup key and your coins are backed up, then there is nothing to worry about cause you can easily just recover them with the backup key. And as for mining, I don’t recommend mining if you’re living in a country where electricity bill sucks up your profits that were mad through mining. So if the bill gets too much you should just drop out and maybe start cloud mining.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
1. Not Backup Key
Make sure that you have not just 2 copy of private key in different place.
never share it to anyone!

Never tried mining as the electricity here in my country is so expensive.

tried once and serve to me as a lesson!

4. Buy Coin With Rumors
Never go hype! you should make your research and study it carefully.

It is better to have a password with small and big letters together and put a number and symbols if possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

If you wage all your money on a single altcoin with 100% not sure that it will pump but 100% that is a shitcoin that only goes down until the price is zero. Proper research is also required in cryptocurrency. Refrain from being greedy. There are many altcoins that surely only drops its value since they're fakes. Try to check the whitepaper and the website and do some proper judgment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
usually the mistake that often occurs with new traders are those who do not know how to trade well and correctly so that they are easily affected by the bad news that makes them suffer losses.

Not only the bad news affect them. Many people are greedy. They think that the more money they invest in different cryptocurrencies, the more they will earn. In reality, they should learn how to pick good tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: