Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
There are very simple reasons for your poverty in the cryptocurrency market: Without the help of a financial expert, ignore the need for saving for retirement.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
Protecting your private key is the most important thing!
The private key is the key to unlocking the treasure. Without the key, your cryptocurrency is a bunch of garbled! You have no way to get your wealth!
It is natural that no one is perfect and will make mistakes either bigger or smaller but one cannot be perfect. This is a truth but we have the ability to specialize ourselves in our concerned places in order to make a grasp over things. Once we are done with that then it is only rare cases that we will make a mistake but overall you will be on the track of success. So, better we make ourselves strong by both learning practicing.
Activity: 56
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:

2. Electricity Billing Mining More

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
I generally agree, but this very point caught my eye.
I think all miners carefully calculate their expenses for electricity vs btc (or other coins) earned.
Mining equipment is rather expensive relatively to people's average income, so before investing in an ASIC, for example, one make at least an approximate cost estimate indicating how much time it would take to get the first ROI.
Your all points are good and i am agree with all but what about those people who invest there all money and never thought about learning and understanding the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This mistakes are common but they are mostly about newbies in this sphere. Actually the biggest mistake for me is the lack of exact strategy.
brand new
Activity: 0
Just save up and buy in. I started with $1800 back in June and last week I broke $100k. Saved up that $1800 over a year of saving and eating beans and rice and rice and beans, and goddamn it paid off. $100 in an undervalued coin may become a few hundred in weeks, easily, and compound it and you'll easily have yourself a decent used car EOY off just a few hundred dollars.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Another fact is good orientation before investing because lack of good orientation can curse you a lot of harm.Explain selling once token out of panic is another factor to be addressed.x
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The above I have never encountered since known cryptocurrency but really thank you for the benefit of this for a new person like me to prevent it in the future. Be patient and wait for the market to see its volatility, and be determined to help you succeed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Investing in electronic money if you are not careful not only do not make money but also make you lose money, poor. You often make the following mistakes:
  1. Buy at high prices but hear the news of the market is rushed to sell cheap.
2. Invest at the wrong time.
3. Do not know coin trading strong.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
crypto currency has a big risk and if we cannot control emotions well then we will make a wrong decision, be careful and act wisely because crypto can make you rich but also can make you poor
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Being in a haste to invest, mine or trade is not the right direction to take, it will lead to mistakes that may not be reversible. It is good to learn and take correction from the mistake of legendary ahead in any field. Learning first is the route to escape loosing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
These are all true in just one wrong move we lose everything, all our effort, our time and the money and the profit, sometimes if we are not careful we might mistkaen our account as right and legit instead they're fake ones, other copies our account and even hacked our site..it is very important to have back up and have security on our wallet.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
usually the mistake that often occurs with new traders are those who do not know how to trade well and correctly so that they are easily affected by the bad news that makes them suffer losses.
Activity: 70

I generally agree, but this very point caught my eye.
I think all miners carefully calculate their expenses for electricity vs btc (or other coins) earned.
Mining equipment is rather expensive relatively to people's average income, so before investing in an ASIC, for example, one make at least an approximate cost estimate indicating how much time it would take to get the first ROI.
When i was new in cryptocurrency i did the same mistake i invest my money without learning and understand the cryptocurrency i almost put all of my money the price drop and i did panic sell. Later i learn how block chain and cryptocurrency works. So we should get some info fist.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
isn't it poor but with the error that can make big and small losses it can be our lesson for the future to be able to be good and learn from the mistakes so that later we can do well too
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
isn't it poor but with the error that can make big and small losses it can be our lesson for the future to be able to be good and learn from the mistakes so that later we can do well too
this is imporatant experience and lesson for us.so we could improve our skill to avoid the same mistake in future.and we will able to earn more profit from our improvement skills.
Activity: 31
Beside that, another mistake is impatient. patient is also influenced in every decision we made for crypto. People with no patient usually lose and it means she/he is getting poor little by little. Especially, bitcoin is decentralized, and yes there's no guarantee for you, from anyone, if you just get loss and lose your investment. To avoid another loss, you should improved yourselves by looking for people's experiences and also learn from your own, that's really important to stay and enjoy bitcoin.
Although I have made so many mistakes while investing money in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I really missed a lot of good opportunities to invest money in different crypto currencies, but still I am hopeful to get some other opportunities for investing money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
storage of large funds in one wallet, it is also a major mistake, because in case of loss you lose everything at once

Yes that is also a big risk and it is not good to be doing that. I use to do that when I was a newbie thinking it was a good way to secure everything and also have my eyes on them in case. But I was just making a mistake then. And the worst of it all was that I was using an online wallet back then, which is a very huge risk cause it can get hacked and I will lose everything. Later someone told me I was doing it the wrong way, so I had to move everything and divide them to different wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Some of the points you made doesn’t go with your topic. I don’t see how not backing up your cryptocurrency would make you poor, rather it puts you in the risk of losing your cryptocurrencies if in case you lose that mobile or computer, but this can only be a burden when you’re using an offline wallet, but if it’s an online wallet all you will need is just your email and password and there are your coins waiting for you.

Also your fifth point, that doesn’t have anything to do with who would be poor or not, it’s still the same thing just like your first point and the only time you get to worry about password is when you’re using an online wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Indeed, I experienced to not have a back up key to my wallet and I am just panic in that moment and I do not know what I am going to do. Thanks to my campaign manager at that moment because they helped me to retrieve it again. That is my lesson learned in cryptocurrency to have a multiple back ups so if ever I lose my other back up I have left. Buy coins with rumors is another mistakes we did because we believe that it is good and many bitcoinist is using or buying it and their feedback was good and convincing also to buy or to invest.

You are the only person who will protect your coins or tokens no one will do it for you. It is a big loss for you if ever you will let it not safe. Always be careful on what you are doing. Its hard to regret in the end rather than be wise from the start.

Activity: 531
Merit: 258
- Investing everything in 1 coin that just showed up on CoinMarketcap that you have never heard about and didn't even take the time to read the white paper.

- Following pumps and dumps group on Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: