Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
many mistakes that will make you poor in cryptocurrencies and the most often causes you to be poor is impatience. I have seen many people who are impatient and afraid to suffer losses, patience is the key to success in everything, if you are impatient then be prepared to suffer losses.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
One of the biggest mistake you can make in Cryptocurrency is to put all your money in one coin believing that the coin will go to the moon with your investment but what happen is the other way around, coin went down hill with your money in it, leaving you with only 25% of your capital.

Whats more worse on the 1st one I mentioned above is putting all your money in 1 investment, I mean your life savings, your childs educational funds for the future, your retirement fund, all invested in cryptos and next thing you know, the owners decided to run away with your money. Rule of thumb in trading, only use your extra money, money that is idle or ready for disposal. Never use or trade from money who doesn't know you.
But when bitcoin decrease they become panic and sell bitcoin. After that they start hating cryptocurrencies and giving advice to people that not to invest with cryptocurrencies.

Recently one of my friend just stole my all coins. All i did give him my private key as a back up but he broke my trust and stole my coins.
yes it's your own fault to give your personal key to friends, because not all friends are good and can hold their words and beliefs. so with mistakes that you have done that can be a lesson so you are careful to find friends and never easily trust friends too
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
 buying coins in rumors is the major mistake many newbies do before buying coins we should our own research then only we should buy the coins we should nt buy in hype or else fake social media publishing
Activity: 882
One of the biggest mistake you can make in Cryptocurrency is to put all your money in one coin believing that the coin will go to the moon with your investment but what happen is the other way around, coin went down hill with your money in it, leaving you with only 25% of your capital.

Whats more worse on the 1st one I mentioned above is putting all your money in 1 investment, I mean your life savings, your childs educational funds for the future, your retirement fund, all invested in cryptos and next thing you know, the owners decided to run away with your money. Rule of thumb in trading, only use your extra money, money that is idle or ready for disposal. Never use or trade from money who doesn't know you.
But when bitcoin decrease they become panic and sell bitcoin. After that they start hating cryptocurrencies and giving advice to people that not to invest with cryptocurrencies.

I invest highly in cryptocurrency later the price start dropping. All the media start making fomo which scared me i sold my money in panic and i lost large amount of my money. On the next day i heard that news was fake and bitcoin start increasing. That mistakes makes me mad and poor.
you just following other people and did not make some research about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.and i think its too hurry for you.big mistakes you did and maybe it could be good lesson for all of us.
we should have to prepare our self with some important knowledge and skill before invest our money in cryptocurrency market or on other investment portofolio.if we didnt, maybe our money decrease alot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

I invest highly in cryptocurrency later the price start dropping. All the media start making fomo which scared me i sold my money in panic and i lost large amount of my money. On the next day i heard that news was fake and bitcoin start increasing. That mistakes makes me mad and poor.
you just following other people and did not make some research about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.and i think its too hurry for you.big mistakes you did and maybe it could be good lesson for all of us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Recently one of my friend just stole my all coins. All i did give him my private key as a back up but he broke my trust and stole my coins.
Activity: 66

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency market right now like a jungle because still unregulated. If ICOs regulated by government, i am believe its reducing a lot scam ICOs. Many mistake i am made in cryptocurrency but i am believe this market will make profits for me
Activity: 686

I thought all the guys that work with the cryptos know that they need to invest at least in 5 altcoins and Bitcoin. Naturally if you buy only one token, it can fall any time and you will lose too much.
Many do not believe in diversification this is especially true if the only coin that you are holding is bitcoin, if bitcoin were to crash or disappear it is safe to guess that most of the market will follow the same path so by diversifying it is entirely possible that instead of reducing your risk you are in fact increasing it and that goes against the idea to diversifying your investments in the first pace.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
There are more obstacles to enrichment in the field of cryptocurrency than useful processes, therefore, the strongest will survive.
There are a lot of but some people who are lack of knowledge can make this mistake which can give you big lose, all of us should know some rules after knowing these rules we will never suffer lose, the one try to buy the coin you want to hold at the low price, means at the red market and after that you will have to hold and never panic until the market recovers the price.
Activity: 784
My mistake that I don't want to happened again is investing my money in a wrong currency I mean those currency that will scam my investments. And I think it is the one of the most bad decisions that can happened to all new investors and I think we must learn to it to prevent from losing any investments that we offer in any currency.
maybe it happened to you because you were not careful and careful in choosing a currency. people make mistakes it's natural, but don't repeat it and make mistakes as a lesson to be better. sometimes what we think is good and promises can actually end in fraud.
Activity: 420
There are more obstacles to enrichment in the field of cryptocurrency than useful processes, therefore, the strongest will survive.
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:

2. Electricity Billing Mining More

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
I generally agree, but this very point caught my eye.
I think all miners carefully calculate their expenses for electricity vs btc (or other coins) earned.
Mining equipment is rather expensive relatively to people's average income, so before investing in an ASIC, for example, one make at least an approximate cost estimate indicating how much time it would take to get the first ROI.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
The simplest mistake may be the control of your cryptocurrency. Not listen to the opinions of experts in the field and rush to make decisions when there is no basis.
Then do you think we should listen to the advice of the experts? what if they lie for their own benefit? I think most traders' mistakes
are because they trust too much on the signals of the experts and are too dependent on them..
- Exactly, this is a huge mistake that I have ever made while joining in the crypto, believing in the predictions of the experts, and the results always make us very surprised, all predictions are not effective and we become victims. A similar mistake and our next, traders and investors, we have put too much faith in the future of crypto and bitcoin and because of that, we never cut losses promptly, even believe everything will recover and continue to hold, and the actual results have proved to us all, this belief is a fatal mistake
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Protecting your private key is the most important thing!
The private key is the key to unlocking the treasure. Without the key, your cryptocurrency is a bunch of garbled! You have no way to get your wealth!
Activity: 72
i guess the biggest mistake i committed in crypto is being too greedy and setting too much on every singe trade  that i made
but when the market went down i have  no choice but to sell on negative instead of selling it when it is on green.
Mistakes are often made in crypto trading, which is emotional and greedy. These two factors often eliminate the benefits that should have been obtained. But because of greed, even profits turn into losses. Because the loss and capital depleted and then added, the end result was the same. So, avoid emotions and greed.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
The simplest mistake may be the control of your cryptocurrency. Not listen to the opinions of experts in the field and rush to make decisions when there is no basis.
Then do you think we should listen to the advice of the experts? what if they lie for their own benefit? I think most traders' mistakes
are because they trust too much on the signals of the experts and are too dependent on them..

You have a point, I think not all advice of experts can really give us benefits but sometimes they just want us to be their sides loss or win. Anyway, we ourselves makes our own destiny most specially in trading and investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My mistake that I don't want to happened again is investing my money in a wrong currency I mean those currency that will scam my investments. And I think it is the one of the most bad decisions that can happened to all new investors and I think we must learn to it to prevent from losing any investments that we offer in any currency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
There should be another option which is trust. Many newbies trust scammers and give there all money which makes them scam. Internet is to much dangerous now peoples are loosing there money rapidly. Just one click and your all money and investing gone.
Pages:
Jump to: