Pages:
Author

Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services - page 7. (Read 19142 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
watching

interested in 64k PCB assembling service.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'll start the order sheet. We are working on the website and I am considering Bitpay.

When I get things set up and can show the process of building aboard I will post pictures and a video, and I hope to have a fellow forum member over to vouch for me.
Activity: 224
I'm in for several K64 when you get Avalon chips in stock for ordering the entire board with chips assembled (complete miner).
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm in for 3 K64s. Ordered 200 chips from SebastianJu. I'll see if he can ship the chips directly to you when the time comes.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I added you on dev and assembler list in my sig... by the way... do you need sample chips or isnt that needed because you use bkkcoins design?

Thanks,

I should be getting some from the group buy (personal use) I participated in. I should get with the the buyer and make sure I'm on the list for samples as I will need to build boards to validate my production process.

You mean you will get sample chips from zefirs groupbuy?

Apparently my group buy is not going to send me any.  Cry

Since you are in the dev- and assembler list i will put you into the list of potential receivers of sample chips. If you want then send me your address and the maximum needed amount of samples.
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Fantastic!  Good to know there is another US option if the PNW operation by ryepdx doesn't work out.
I added you on dev and assembler list in my sig... by the way... do you need sample chips or isnt that needed because you use bkkcoins design?

Thanks,

I should be getting some from the group buy (personal use) I participated in. I should get with the the buyer and make sure I'm on the list for samples as I will need to build boards to validate my production process.

Apparently my group buy is not going to send me any.  Cry
where are your boards coming from

I will buy them from bkkcoins. Much cheaper than I can get them here, and we need bkkcoins to get some $$ for his work.

I should have them long before we get chips. I can run a few through the process and test one with a chip if I can get my hands on one.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
where are your boards coming from

Thanks,

No, from t13hydra's group buy, as they were only 0.081 BTC each.
Activity: 574
Eastern or Western Michigan?
legendary

Thanks,

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
NICE.... following. I will give a heads up to my buddy Joe... he is looking for someone more to the East.
Activity: 648
You forgot steamboat.

Does steamboat offer assembly only too? I thought he does the assembly only for his groupbuyers...

Yes. I am offering assembly for those that purchased through other group buys, in addition to fully assembled miners and chip only purchases.

Apologies for the thread jack sensei.

Thanks,

Suggestion : Also offer fabrication in exchange for Avalon chips... say u 1 K16 in exchange for 20 (or whatever ASICs).
That way you would have spare ASICs to sell full products.

That is a great idea. I will add it.

Thanks,
Mike
legendary
You forgot steamboat.

Does steamboat offer assembly only too? I thought he does the assembly only for his groupbuyers...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
Suggestion : Also offer fabrication in exchange for Avalon chips... say u 1 K16 in exchange for 20 (or whatever ASICs).
That way you would have spare ASICs to sell full products.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
You forgot steamboat.

Pages:
Jump to: