Pages:
Author

Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services - page 8. (Read 19142 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I added you on dev and assembler list in my sig... by the way... do you need sample chips or isnt that needed because you use bkkcoins design?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Full Avalon ASIC - based miner build and assembly services provided by Mitten Mining

If you are going to purchase or have purchased an Avalon ASIC based mining board and are unsure of your ability to place and solder/reflow your board(s), we can do them for you.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on our fully assembled board, we can do that also.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on your fully assembled board, we can do that as well.

Note: All of these services are a Bring-Your-Own-Chip service. As of yet, I do not have any Avalon ASICs available for purchase.

We will be able to build both the Klondike 1 (aka Nano), a 282-350 MH/s USB miner as shown below. This design has been tested and the production board has been released. All parts are in hand or in shipment.

Image by bkkcoins

We will also be set up to build the Klondike 16, a 4.5 - 7.2 GH/s miner as shown below. This design has been tested and the production board has been released. All parts are in hand or in shipment.

Image by bkkcoins

Tentative Pricing (We don't expect this change)

Assembly (You provide ALL parts, including Avalon chips)
K1 Nano: 0.1 BTC
K16: 0.25 BTC
K64: 0.5 BTC

Assembly (You provide ONLY the Avalon chips)
K1 Nano: 0.3 BTC
K16: 0.75 BTC
K64: 3 BTC

Additional services

Placing ASICs on customer provided boards (You provide the Avalon chips)
0.01 BTC per chip 0.09 BTC setup fee

Replacing ASICs on customer provided boards (You provide the Avalon chips)
0.02 BTC per chip  + 0.13 BTC setup fee

Your surplus ASICs can be used in-trade for services rendered.

bkkcoins, the designer behind the Klondike project, will also have kits available for purchase. While we will have parts available to populate the circuit boards (except for the Avalon ASICs), please feel free to support bkkcoins and his effort by purchasing his kits; we can build them up for you.

If you you have a broken Avalon based mining board, we can remove and replace the Avalon ASICs for you.

We are USA based, in Michigan, thus the mitten reference. Turn around should be within 2 days, holidays and weekends permitting. We are not in this to make a killing, just provide a much needed service at a reasonable price. I am an electrical engineer with many years experience in prototyping and testing automotive electronics. In recent years I have spent many months in China supporting PCB production and testing in automotive applications.

Since we really could be called a fabrication facility, any board can be assembled for any of the DIY mining project. Please feel free to contact us regarding other projects.

* Prices do not include shipping
* Prices do not include power supply unless otherwise noted

Payment

Send Payment to: 12eKSYou6VwBMGFn2vWYXB6eeyN7FwbmKq

Send email to orders at mittenmining dot com
and include the following:

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Email address: