Pages:
Author

Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services - page 6. (Read 19142 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can we have multiple miners all pointing to one worker?

Yes

Great, that works. I can test all the miners I build with bkkcoins pool.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Definitely interested in K64. I have 360 chips waiting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
Can we have multiple miners all pointing to one worker?

Yes
Do you pay a licence fee to bkkcoins? If so how much will it be per board?

I had offered that, but I think he is just as happy to have us mine to his pool. Can we have multiple miners all pointing to one worker?

I will do either. No fee has been set yet.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Do you pay a licence fee to bkkcoins? If so how much will it be per board?
I am looking for parts and assembly service for my 10k chip order I plan on splitting it up a bit watching thread please update when you get the k64 figured out.

That's a LOT of chips. I'd be happy to accommodate whatever portion of that order you wish to throw my way.
Hey Mitten,

I live in GR, but work most every week in around Warren, Livonia, up to Auburn Hills and down at the RenCen.

I have an order in for some chips and can drop some off, perhaps I pay or donate extra chips to the cause for trade?

I'm open to offers/ideas and can meet up usually Monday to Thursday.

Regards,
Ted

I live close to Royal Oak, but during the days on Monday thru Thursday I'm much closer to Livonia. We could meet anywhere you like.

I'm also open to ideas and we could discuss then.

Mike
Activity: 332
I am looking for parts and assembly service for my 10k chip order I plan on splitting it up a bit watching thread please update when you get the k64 figured out.
Activity: 314
:)
Hey Mitten,

I live in GR, but work most every week in around Warren, Livonia, up to Auburn Hills and down at the RenCen.

I have an order in for some chips and can drop some off, perhaps I pay or donate extra chips to the cause for trade?

I'm open to offers/ideas and can meet up usually Monday to Thursday.

Regards,
Ted

Thanks for providing this service!  Grin

If I buy 16 chips from t13hydra's group buy, can I give him your address to ship the chips to, and when the board is done, you ship it back to me (in Europe)?

You will have to arrange this with t13hydra. Other group buyers are doing this also so it should not be a problem.
Any possibility of pickup in person, so that there is no chance the finished miners are damaged in shipping??

Thanks,

Definitely interested.

Definitely not a problem. I look forward to seeing you.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks for providing this service!  Grin

If I buy 16 chips from t13hydra's group buy, can I give him your address to ship the chips to, and when the board is done, you ship it back to me (in Europe)?
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
Any possibility of pickup in person, so that there is no chance the finished miners are damaged in shipping??

Thanks,

Definitely interested.
Activity: 155
Interested in a bunch of K1's

Any possibility of a bulk discount for say qty 100+? Smiley

My prices are based on the assumption that I will building quite a few of these (I hope) and spreading the cost over those.

If I was only ever going to build 30 of these, I'd have to charge 2 BTC each just to get back the investment. You'd think these were block erupters.

I'll go over my costs and see what kind of wiggle room I have.

NP, the prices are pretty reasonable.  I'm definitely interested either way!  I'm toying with the idea of getting all my chips turned into K1's and reselling most of them, or keeping a bunch of K16 for personal use.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I'm in for 3 K64s. Ordered 200 chips from SebastianJu. I'll see if he can ship the chips directly to you when the time comes.

Surely that will be possible...

My prices are based on the assumption that I will building quite a few of these (I hope) and spreading the cost over those.

If I was only ever going to build 30 of these, I'd have to charge 2 BTC each just to get back the investment. You'd think these were block erupters.

I'll go over my costs and see what kind of wiggle room I have.
I'll start the order sheet. We are working on the website and I am considering Bitpay.

When I get things set up and can show the process of building aboard I will post pictures and a video, and I hope to have a fellow forum member over to vouch for me.

I would be willing to order k64 as soon as possible and function as 'reviewer' for the forum (write blog post, publish video etc). I do NOT require a 'review sample' but would be happy to pay for the product just like everyone else. PM me if you would like. Where are you located? Maybe I could visit when the time comes.

I am interested mainly in the k64 but would also be interesting in k16, especially if you can provide the Avalon Chips.
I am in the metro Detroit, Michigan area.

I had to make a choice of either stocking the parts (caps, resistors, regulators, etc.) or the Avalon chips. If I hadn't used bitcoin 6 months ago to buy my BFL vaporware, I'd have plenty to buy chips with. However, that wasn't the case. So for now it's a bring your own chip.

That being said, I can certainly build the K64 when it is defined. A great number of parts will be the same; the power supply and the micro probably being on the chopping block. There should be some efficiencies in the design.
Activity: 155

Activity: 224
I'll start the order sheet. We are working on the website and I am considering Bitpay.

When I get things set up and can show the process of building aboard I will post pictures and a video, and I hope to have a fellow forum member over to vouch for me.

I would be willing to order k64 as soon as possible and function as 'reviewer' for the forum (write blog post, publish video etc). I do NOT require a 'review sample' but would be happy to pay for the product just like everyone else. PM me if you would like. Where are you located? Maybe I could visit when the time comes.

I am interested mainly in the k64 but would also be interesting in k16, especially if you can provide the Avalon Chips.
Pages:
Jump to: