Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread - page 3. (Read 15561 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
hi psybits
i think for now better to promoting nodecoin than nodepay. because people know nodecoin not nodepay.
when i search in google about nodecoin, there no news about nodecoin.
see in google search suggestion.
if nodepay released. then we start to promote nodepay.

It was just called NODE in the PR not Nodecoin that's why! NODE cryptocurrency shows good results Wink Next time will use Nodecoin if that is what the devs want. Also was just making a general statement that when Nodepay is released NODE will be huge!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
hi psybits
i think for now better to promoting nodecoin than nodepay. because people know nodecoin not nodepay.
when i search in google about nodecoin, there no news about nodecoin.
see in google search suggestion.
if nodepay released. then we start to promote nodepay.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
These social media campaigns are great.

When NodePay is released NODE is going to explode as people see truly instant fiat transactions through a crypto network supported with professional customer service and support.

Happy to assist in future in any way.

I'm supporting this coin long term and hodling it has huge potential.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
While I don't think the software or the community is at a point that we can do it yet I would love to see a large bounty put out for a "Hype Video" contest like DOGE did. The DOGE Hype Video Contest Winner was amazing and just watching it makes you want to be a part of it. Looking at the price trend, technology, and inflation schedule is another story however. With a good coin though I think this could do amazing things!
Activity: 345

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.

And YES!

When is a signature campaign likely to be?
i have created my first game. everybody completed this game will get free coin. game is easy but more fun.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-dogecoin-by-playing-amazing-doge-game-40-referral-bonus-865212
if anybody can provide API (PHP API), i will integrated NODECOIN with my website.
thank you

Your game has an error that let's you win every time. I don't know if you care since it is only $0.002 every 6 hours but thought I would let you know.

no problem, all bugs fixed now.
i have created my first game. everybody completed this game will get free coin. game is easy but more fun.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-dogecoin-by-playing-amazing-doge-game-40-referral-bonus-865212
if anybody can provide API (PHP API), i will integrated NODECOIN with my website.
thank you

Your game has an error that let's you win every time. I don't know if you care since it is only $0.002 every 6 hours but thought I would let you know.
thank you
Activity: 192
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
I have already this Coin in my mind before this thread and then forgot to read more about Node and then picked up a stake after reading the roadmap, I like the ideas of the roadmap and also the interesting features and I am hope that its not a pump and dump coin like the others with such big aims and if its not then it will be the NXT Killer App if you make it like in the Roadmap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
I submitted 5 tweets yesterday, and sent you the formular with my Node's account. I'm still waiting some nodes please.

EDIT : I received some Nodes. I suppose it's from the Dev ? Thank you by the way Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
I submitted 5 tweets yesterday, and sent you the formular with my Node's account. I'm still waiting some nodes please.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Trading volume so small, need more people to join
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think its important to integrate HTTPS onto the website, even if its just through the free CloudFlare option...
Extremely important. I know that the website developer is currently out of the country but this should be a number 1 TOP priority. We can have the best promotion on the planet but if the product is not secure those people we drive to the page are going to quickly start falling through the cracks and it will have all been for nothing.

totally agree

X1000
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Please explain how this bot can have any effect on node whatsoever?

Good Question. As it appears, right now it should not be able to do its trick,
since it relies on creating its own arbitrage opportunities by forceful movements of markets.
Since node is currently on BTer only, this would not apply.

Just remember this when node is getting onto more exchanges!
I think its important to integrate HTTPS onto the website, even if its just through the free CloudFlare option...
Extremely important. I know that the website developer is currently out of the country but this should be a number 1 TOP priority. We can have the best promotion on the planet but if the product is not secure those people we drive to the page are going to quickly start falling through the cracks and it will have all been for nothing.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have posted a short article on the Reddit and have started sharing it. Facebook and Twitter are awesome tools for bringing new people in but if we ever want to get the core BTC group involved we need a lot more activity on our Reddit. Check it out, let me know what you think, and write your own.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Nodecoin/comments/2mo9rt/why_i_believe_node_is_the_next_step_in_blockchain/
I made 3 Facebook profile pictures to go with the cover photo I made yesterday. I recommend using one of the two with text, one says "NODE does it faster" and the other says "Ask me about my NODE", but if you would rather you can use the plain logo. I just think the plain logo looks redundant against the cover photo. I have moved the cover photo along with the profile pictures to one folder that I will be adding files to. If anyone has any suggestions for other things you would like to see graphics made for please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltlcuhimkzyzp22/AACdqx5HYCpV_EQGzxqNoWw3a?lst

I would also like to say that since I have put up my own cover photo I have already had someone like and share it. These things are subtle but one of the things that is imperative for NODEs adoption is that people see our logo, colors and fonts often. It creates a warm feeling of recognition towards the product. The other day I was talking to one of my friends about BTC and cryptos in general and the only reason he had any clue what I was talking about was because he recognized this symbol BTC but had no clue what it was about. This created a feeling that this was a real thing that a lot of people were using that he didn't know about and laid the ground work for the conversation. This stuff takes time and it will not be apparent at first but IT WORKS.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Pages:
Jump to: