Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread - page 4. (Read 15561 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Announcement

Today we give start to the first part of the Twitter Campaign! Information and links for tweet submission are below!

a) TWITTER - PART 1 - 18/11 - 25/11

Description: Participants have to tweet a positive phrase about NodeCoin with the following mandatory elements:
Code:
@NodeCoin  @[Person that you think might be interested in Nodecoin - min 1, max 2] 
Note: The Tagged person has to be In2Crypto! Don't randomly tagg people, only quality will be considered!
Reward
For each submitted tweet you'll get 100 Nodes! If the tagged person retweets you'll get an extra 100 Nodes, if he'll Follow @NodeCoin you'll get an extra 300 Nodes!
Rules:
1) Participants, can't tag members that are already following @NodeCoin!
2) Untagged retweets/follows don't count!
3) Participant must submit a minimum of 5 tweets to get rewarded
4) To get the rewarded user must submit the tweet/retweet links & acc # in the following form: LINK
5) The accumulated NODES will be sent at the end of every day!

This Part of campaign is intended to reach potential interested parties! By expanding the User Base and driving more interest towards our twitter feed.

In Order for this to work! We have to increase participation level and mostly inform our Investors! 
Let's do it !
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Announcement

Today we give start to the first part of the Twitter Campaign! Information and links for tweet submission are below!

Description: Participants have to tweet a positive phrase about NodeCoin with the following mandatory elements:
Code:
@NodeCoin  @[Person that you think might be interested in Nodecoin - min 1, max 2] 
Note: The Tagged person has to be In2Crypto! Don't randomly tagg people, only quality will be considered!
Reward
For each submitted tweet you'll get 100 Nodes! If the tagged person retweets you'll get an extra 100 Nodes, if he'll Follow @NodeCoin you'll get an extra 300 Nodes!
Rules:
4) To get the rewarded user must submit the tweet/retweet links & acc # in the following form: LINK

This Part of campaign is intended to reach potential interested parties! By expanding the User Base and driving more interest towards our twitter feed.

In Order for this to work! We have to increase participation level and mostly inform our Investors! 

Nodecoin have a "faucet"?

I thought of twit to:

Experience the power of NodeCoin Instant Transactions!

But it would have to have somewhere to gain 2 to 4 nodes for test.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Announcement

Code:
Reward
Rules:

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
please add "FREE COIN" in title. this is good to attract more people  Smiley
Activity: 231

Ok so the first and most important thing in marketing is defining a goal and therefore a strategy.
The target group is easy, first all cryptousers and after that the rest of the world, including businesses.

For the strategy, it is important for every product to find an USP (Unique selling proposition)
For NODE I think it only can be Instant Transactions. And we should declare it every time, that instant trnasaction are THE KILLER FEATURE in cryptoland.

So I would start to make sure that every marketeer outthere knows our USP.
So every post, every tweet, every slogan, every video, every signature, you know what I want to say, we have to hammer it inside everyones head that NODE equals the first instant transactions blockchain in the world.

So now comes the dangerous part. I think we have a lack in explaining ot the tech freaks how this is possible and save.
So we need the devs to give us a writing about POA and the netowrk design that nails every doubt about NODE´s safety and scalability.

I think that´s absolutely necessary, cause the guys out there are smart, and they will find every lack in our explanation.

After that´s it´s just spreading the word and everybody will talk about it.

So NODE --> Instant Transactions --> Killer Feature --> Proof of safety and scalability.

I agree 100%
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Activity: 141
First of all I would replace the part in the title "NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS!" with something like "NodeCoin first decentralized Coin with INSTANT TRANSACTIONS !!!!"

Just use NODE and promote as a system not a coin.

#Check out @NODE a simple, effective, #Instant and #secure online #wallet to manage #Bitcoin #USD #EUR #Cheque
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Be aware of the Willy/Wally Bot!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9479238

Where’s Wally?

During the recent sell-off of the alts, questions were raised about why BTCD prices were dropping so much despite the tech being developed. This was partly due to one of the original large holders from the mining stage cashing out their stake. Since then, a bot has been detected, manipulating the BTCD market. This bot is active on many different alts, but since BTCD is comparatively thinly-traded, it has had a greater effect. James writes:

###
There is a bot that is ACTIVELY manipulating the price, quite effectively too. If you look at the price on bitcoinwisdom, you will see that there is a pretty even spread of asks all bunched together, within 10 satoshis!

About 5 BTC. This makes a barrier and also crowds out the orderbook so you can’t see what is really going on. It is also changing things several times per second to create the impression of a lot of activity. What it does is pushes the price down by clearing out small bids and making lower and lower asks.

Earlier there was about 10 BTC in 30+ orders around .0049 and 3 BTC between that and .008

So, there is no investor panic going on. It is just one guy running a bot. And he is doing this on many different coins.

His game is this.

Have the bot on bittrex and cryptsy, but run just one of them at a time. Create some FUD, push the price down on one (easier to create fear, especially in a bear market), then as people get convinced everybody is selling, they start selling. Remember this is just happening on one market. So soon the sell price on one exchange is lower than the buy price on the other exchange where the bot is idle. Guaranteed profits! Then the bots switch.

So first one exchange price is pushed down, arbitraged, then the other. Doing this it creates these mysterious price declines as we are making such good progress. All the way down to .005! But there was really very little for sale below .008 as this operation is being done on dozens of coins, so only so much budget per coin.

Now this bot is not caring about price at all. Whatever the price is, it just picks the exchange with the lower price, pushes it down until it can arbitrage. The arbitraging evens the price out and then the pushing starts again. Now this bot stays away from even a 1 BTC wall from what I have seen and certainly anything larger it stays about 10% away from. However if there is no big wall, it happily starts pushing the price down, even filling some orders if they are small enough.

These bots are probably on autopilot, so that means a clever person will be able to trick the bot.
###

Activity: 123
I made a NODE Facebook banner. Feel free to use it. Sorry if the fonts, colors, logo, ect. are not exactly right but I had to make it from scratch since I did not have the original vector files. I plan on making more promotional materials so please feel free to give your feedback. BTW the shrunken text with the green stripes on the side may not look the best on Desktop but they make a HUGE difference when you switch to mobile.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyb5loq60ibzko5/NODE%20banner.png?dl=0

EDIT

I have moved all promotional material to a single folder that can be found here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltlcuhimkzyzp22/AACdqx5HYCpV_EQGzxqNoWw3a?dl=0
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Plan is good, so we'll see, good results
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

Ok so the first and most important thing in marketing is defining a goal and therefore a strategy.
The target group is easy, first all cryptousers and after that the rest of the world, including businesses.

For the strategy, it is important for every product to find an USP (Unique selling proposition)
For NODE I think it only can be Instant Transactions. And we should declare it every time, that instant trnasaction are THE KILLER FEATURE in cryptoland.

So I would start to make sure that every marketeer outthere knows our USP.
So every post, every tweet, every slogan, every video, every signature, you know what I want to say, we have to hammer it inside everyones head that NODE equals the first instant transactions blockchain in the world.

So now comes the dangerous part. I think we have a lack in explaining ot the tech freaks how this is possible and save.
So we need the devs to give us a writing about POA and the netowrk design that nails every doubt about NODE´s safety and scalability.

I think that´s absolutely necessary, cause the guys out there are smart, and they will find every lack in our explanation.

After that´s it´s just spreading the word and everybody will talk about it.

So NODE --> Instant Transactions --> Killer Feature --> Proof of safety and scalability.

First of all I would replace the part in the title "NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS!" with something like "NodeCoin first decentralized Coin with INSTANT TRANSACTIONS !!!!"

I agree, it is better to highlight the functionality of the technology to enabled it.

I think it would be good to have a faucet, and encourage people to download the client and test it to see with their own eyes.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

Crazy marketing idea, please analize if is possible:

When Bter back could do so aggressively, promoting "Pump without Dump":

Buy 500,000 nodes, transfer to a new account (taking rates reach 494.999), post the Account No. to check, keep that amount in your account until you receive the bonus (** Required keep that amount in account ***) and earn up to 10%.

Only applies to "member" accounts bitcointalk or up level, created before the promotion and ONE participation per account.

Valid only for transfers Bter for the client (see if is possible to track )

3,000,000. 10% = first 60 users
5,000,000. 5% = first 200 users
2,000,000. 2% = first 200 users

Total 10,000,000 nodes

Timeline:
1 - The first phase ends after 10 days, or until there are 60 participants.
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order) 6 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling the 60 shares.

2 - The second phase begins when the first end, (when first arriving at 60 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order), 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

3 - The third phase starts when the second end, (when the second reach 200 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid after 10 days, in order for participation, 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

How does this support spreading the coins in a distribution way? this only caters to investor to "hodl" their coin so it causes temporarily scarcity which could prompt a price increase. Soon as this "promotion" is over then it is a race to sell. because nothing natural has happened to increase price growth and there will be no reason why the price shouldn't adjust back down. unless this move increases the price by x1000 and falls back x300 i do not see it as an ideal way to use the coins.

The best solution is to reach out to as many new users as possible and give them coins. shower them with coins and hope that at least %10-20 of them become loyal and future investors.

The idea was to have a pump and dump slower a month, with a reasonable volume, to test PoA "forging formula".
Maybe make sucess if more or less at the end of the promotion, had been inaugurated some of innovative features.
The idea was "new users connected" in Node for a month and seeing its advantages, as it evolves, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1274

Buy 500,000 nodes, transfer to a new account (taking rates reach 494.999), post the Account No. to check, keep that amount in your account until you receive the bonus (** Required keep that amount in account ***) and earn up to 10%.

Only applies to "member" accounts bitcointalk or up level, created before the promotion and ONE participation per account.

3,000,000. 10% = first 60 users
5,000,000. 5% = first 200 users
2,000,000. 2% = first 200 users

Total 10,000,000 nodes

Timeline:
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order) 6 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling the 60 shares.

2 - The second phase begins when the first end, (when first arriving at 60 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order), 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

3 - The third phase starts when the second end, (when the second reach 200 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid after 10 days, in order for participation, 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

How does this support spreading the coins in a distribution way? this only caters to investor to "hodl" their coin so it causes temporarily scarcity which could prompt a price increase. Soon as this "promotion" is over then it is a race to sell. because nothing natural has happened to increase price growth and there will be no reason why the price shouldn't adjust back down. unless this move increases the price by x1000 and falls back x300 i do not see it as an ideal way to use the coins.

The best solution is to reach out to as many new users as possible and give them coins. shower them with coins and hope that at least %10-20 of them become loyal and future investors.

3,000,000. 10% = 50,000 nodes for first 60 users
5,000,000. 5% = 25,000 nodes for first 200 users
2,000,000. 2% = 10,000 nodes for first 200 users

Total 10,000,000 nodes

Timeline:

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Congratulations on the steady and solid progress!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: