Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread - page 5. (Read 15561 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
i made tweet and hashtag #dogecoin. 8 minute later got 100 doge tip. lol  Grin

Tipped you 200 Node cause we appreciate you More!
http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/explorer/transaction/13711010399577141380

thank you.
don't forget about hashtag. this is way to steal attention from other crypto community  Grin
Activity: 308
i made tweet and hashtag #dogecoin. 8 minute later got 100 doge tip. lol  Grin

Tipped you 200 Node cause we appreciate you More!
http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/explorer/transaction/13711010399577141380
finally  Wink
let's spread this  Cheesy

is there any rewards for facebook ?

Yes!
Why not give reward to active Peers?

Because they already getting fees from forged blocks?

I mean to every Peer, there are not many transactions atm so giving 50 to 100 Nodes daily might be a good idea. Just a suggestion and i dont know its a good idea.
Its like giving node to someone for doing nothing. We can use those nodes better, lets give it to people who actually DO something!!

I don't think it's a good idea either.

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.

And YES!

There are lots of to dos! But strategically i will post a few per day! So to keep people engaged! I am going to keep the interest level raising, cause the quality is the end result!

Hope we agree on this terms?!

I think a signature campaign is a good way to start, so that the people in other threads get to know about NODE.
Could be with different reward depending on own activity.

We'll do! Thanks for joining in!
BTW this may not be revolutionary enough to get a bounty but the website could use a serious makeover. All of those icons on the front page should be a link to a description/interactive page and every description page should have at least one eye catching graphic optimized for facebook and twitter. Doing that alone will get you more traffic plus it really helps if you later decide to use Facebook dark posts. Lastly do you have any marketing standards yet and a repository of Vector graphics. If not I would like to start working on those for you in my spare time. Not looking for NODE if you feel like giving me some fine but just to help get this thing off the ground establishing standards such as color codes, graphics and fonts is VITAL.

I agree, the website needs a little bit of magic! The website was created by hypersire, he is a skilled designer, but he is not available at the moment due to the fact that he is travelling around the world on work matters.
He has all the vectors and everything related to the front end both on our client,testnet,blockreader and website!

We are planning to shut the site down for maintenance in a few weeks and replace it with a landing page that we'll contain the general info till we get the current info updated and copyrighted!

You are welcome to do so if you have the time and desire, please share your suggestions and what/how you will improve things! We'll gladly find a solution together!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Awesome, great Response Time!

Also there is a minimum of 5, if you'd like to - you could keep going as much as you want!

P.S. - I will provide the google form link tomorrow! Then the campaign will begin, after you'll submit the links in the form, please delete this message, so we don't get in trouble. The moderators are strict with this kind of content. Thank you!

Will do.  Smiley
i made tweet and hastag #dogecoin. 8 minute later got 100 doge tip. lol  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Also there is a minimum of 5, if you'd like to - you could keep going as much as you want!

P.S. - I will provide the google form link tomorrow! Then the campaign will begin, after you'll submit the links in the form, please delete this message, so we don't get in trouble. The moderators are strict with this kind of content. Thank you!

Looking great! I will be back tomorrow for the forms
Activity: 175
finally  Wink

Yes!

I mean to every Peer, there are not many transactions atm so giving 50 to 100 Nodes daily might be a good idea. Just a suggestion and i dont know its a good idea.
Its like giving node to someone for doing nothing. We can use those nodes better, lets give it to people who actually DO something!!

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.

And YES!

There are lots of to dos! But strategically i will post a few per day! So to keep people engaged! I am going to keep the interest level raising, cause the quality is the end result!

I think a signature campaign is a good way to start, so that the people in other threads get to know about NODE.
Could be with different reward depending on own activity.
I think there was a guy in the other nodethread that offered to do some marketing

it seems he's known in doing marketing..

maybe we can get him for some bounties  Grin

Devs already hired him

alright, really nice Smiley  Cool

You are probably speaking about psybits he is managing our PR awareness at the moment! He's spreading information about us on Crypto nishes such as Bitcoin Magazine!
Activity: 123
BTW this may not be revolutionary enough to get a bounty but the website could use a serious makeover. All of those icons on the front page should be a link to a description/interactive page and every description page should have at least one eye catching graphic optimized for facebook and twitter. Doing that alone will get you more traffic plus it really helps if you later decide to use Facebook dark posts. Lastly do you have any marketing standards yet and a repository of Vector graphics. If not I would like to start working on those for you in my spare time. Not looking for NODE if you feel like giving me some fine but just to help get this thing off the ground establishing standards such as color codes, graphics and fonts is VITAL.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I think there was a guy in the other nodethread that offered to do some marketing

Devs already hired him

alright, really nice Smiley  Cool
Activity: 393

Devs already hired him
Activity: 91

finally  Wink

Yes!

And YES!

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

finally  Wink

Activity: 393

Activity: 65

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

Pages:
Jump to: