Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 12. (Read 14007 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

Nice! share PFL 6 but with the regular season, for me, I just like two fights, and for the rest, I don't have any idea who they are Olivier Aubin-Mercier VS Anthony Romero for this fight I am looking forward to the Canadian Gangster Olivier Aubin-Mercier to perform well against Anthony Romero but for sure Romero has a fight IQ that shouldn't ignore, both fighters are well-rounded but I really like the experience and explosiveness of Olivier Aubin-Mercier and with this fight for me he got a great answer for Romero, while Magomed Magomedkerimov VS David Zawada will be epic aswell, David Zawada is a great fighter but for me, Magomed Magomedkerimov is a sensation to watch and maybe this will e one interesting fight,

Thanks, I also feel that the Main event and the Co-Main Event will surely be epic and Olivier Aubin Mercier's punches have accuracy he can surely knock someone out with that tenacity in his punch, while Anthony Romero has solid boxing, both are well-rounded but for me, Olivier Aubin Mercier has some power in his strikes, this could be a close match but I am leaning more on Olivier Aubin Mercier,

Did you guys see the OKTAGON 44 fight between Rafael Xavier VS Mateusz Strzelczyk, it was gut-wrenching to watch that fight, the fight was stopped because of a KO/TKO broken leg, a literally broken fractured leg, Rafael Xavier delivers a leg kick but I think Mateusz Strzelczyk Bones was already soft that when kicked by Rafael Xavier it was dislocated it was a loud snap and after Rafael Xavier seen the dislocated leg he immediately hold his head in shocked, here is the video from ScottishProblem Please watch with caution because the following video may contain Gruesome leg snap,

That is one nasty pop sound from his leg, and seeing it I was like I can feel his pain, no one wants that kind of injury because one can be paralyzed by it, for a long time, you can never work or go places for sure there is a prohibition in what to do, and a fighter can not provide for his family, seeing this I was really sad no one wants this to happen to his opponent, and Rafael Xavier is also worried about his opponent Mateusz Strzelczyk, aswell he wants to help but likely this is something that is not that easily can fixed,

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069

Did you guys see the OKTAGON 44 fight between Rafael Xavier VS Mateusz Strzelczyk, it was gut-wrenching to watch that fight, the fight was stopped because of a KO/TKO broken leg, a literally broken fractured leg, Rafael Xavier delivers a leg kick but I think Mateusz Strzelczyk Bones was already soft that when kicked by Rafael Xavier it was dislocated it was a loud snap and after Rafael Xavier seen the dislocated leg he immediately hold his head in shocked, here is the video from ScottishProblem Please watch with caution because the following video may contain Gruesome leg snap,

It gives chills to my body just watching it, and it was really gruesome, it seems Mateusz Strzelczyk was just desperately standing so when Rafael Xavier kick Mateusz Strzelczyk near the legs, and when Mateusz Strzelczyk stand his leg snapped really gruesome at the same time very feel sorry about what happened he didn't deserve such lost and he doesn't like that to happen but it really happens I just wish Mateusz Strzelczyk the best and that he will be well and fast recovery to him because that is a hard injury that fighters get hard to come back at, sometimes even if they manage to return they will never become 100% anymore, just like what happened to Anderson Silva,

^  You feel the pain just watching this kind of incident. And sometimes cracking sound resides in your mind for a long time. I still can see and picture Silva and Conor's in my head.

Is Jones paid by PFL to appear face-to-face with Francis? I hope Dana will take it lightly because he'll see by now that he couldn't control everyone. This is still gauging whether fans will still be willing to pay for tickets to their fight. But most probably Francis will fight Wilder first in boxing. I heard they are in discussing all these.

Aw! I remember again the leg snaps of Anderson Silva and Conor McGregor don't forget Chris Weidman in his fight with Uriah Hall, Corey Hill his fight with Dale Hartt, and I think Tom Aspinall against Curtis Blaydes for this kind of gruesome thing to happen I think the fighter that winning this kind of win some don't really feel like winning and feel more of a loss because they can also feel the agony in such injury and I think Uriah Hall interview has said something great about Chris Weidman and man the thing that he has said he was really broken about what happened, and also Curtis Blayes on Tom Aspinall where they also share a beer when Blayes visit Aspinall about his knee, the only one that was half happy about when his opponent broke his legs was Duston Poirier I am saying half happy because he still saying for Conor to be safe going home to his family while McGregor is talking some shit about him,
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

^  You feel the pain just watching this kind of incident. And sometimes cracking sound resides in your mind for a long time. I still can see and picture Silva and Conor's in my head.

Is Jones paid by PFL to appear face-to-face with Francis? I hope Dana will take it lightly because he'll see by now that he couldn't control everyone. This is still gauging whether fans will still be willing to pay for tickets to their fight. But most probably Francis will fight Wilder first in boxing. I heard they are in discussing all these.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

PFL 6: Regular Season

Date and Time: PFL 6: Regular Season
Promotion: Professional Fighters League
Venue: Overtime Elite Arena

MAIN EVENT
Olivier Aubin-Mercier VS Anthony Romero

MAIN CARD
Magomed Magomedkerimov VS David Zawada

Nice! share PFL 6 but with the regular season, for me, I just like two fights, and for the rest, I don't have any idea who they are Olivier Aubin-Mercier VS Anthony Romero for this fight I am looking forward to the Canadian Gangster Olivier Aubin-Mercier to perform well against Anthony Romero but for sure Romero has a fight IQ that shouldn't ignore, both fighters are well-rounded but I really like the experience and explosiveness of Olivier Aubin-Mercier and with this fight for me he got a great answer for Romero, while Magomed Magomedkerimov VS David Zawada will be epic aswell, David Zawada is a great fighter but for me, Magomed Magomedkerimov is a sensation to watch and maybe this will e one interesting fight,

legendary
I was late in checking the result of the Bellator 297, and actually, I was just watching the recap of the fight so yeah, but here are the result of my picks,

Vadim Nemkov vs Yoel Romero - WIN

After watching the fight it is kind of weird for me to see Yoel Romero doing his drunken thingy technique which is only effective on Nemkov at first but doing this more often Vadim Nemkov is not that simple-minded to not notice this and so Yoel Romero kept this and played in the hands of Nemkov until round 4 so Vadim Nemkov outstrikes Yoel Romero towards the fight the only round for Yoel Romero was his wrestling game on the last round where it was shown that it was really effective against Nemkov, and I think if Romero keeps this up he might win the fight for sure,

Sergio Pettis vs Patricio Pitbull - LOST

Now if Vadim Nemkov outstrikes the former UFC fighter, Romero, in this match, the former UFC fighter Sergio Pettis outstrikes Patricio Pitbull this time, I really thought it was a close match but looking at the fight carefully Pettis really outdid the striking against Pitbull and Patricio Pitbulls wrestling game has no effect because of the good takedown defense Pettis have it was not really a crazy of a fight and for many, it was a close match for sure but Patricio Pitbull really has no chance against the stand-up against Sergio Pettis, the new Bellator Champion,

the mutant lost. i think make would expect him to lose as well due to his age. but there is no retirement announcement. not very fan of bellators so whoever he may fight next, he'd better hope he's older than him

it's different when it's cannonier, he just slam vettori to the ground. there were rumors already of him to be given a title shot against Izzy. seem very early but a rematch with Strickland might be possible before the title shot.

But still a good performance for both fighters I really think Yoel Romero have showcased that he still has it with his age, he is surely exceptional while fighting Nemkov he didn't show signs of aging at all this is really different with Romero, his athleticism just skyrocket but his performance and technique is the one that didn't improve at all so in that fight with rare talent like Yoel Romero it is really a waste for him, because he is not enhancing his game,

Now moving on to the next event for the PFL this time let's go back to the Regular Season,

PFL 6: Regular Season

Date and Time: PFL 6: Regular Season
Promotion: Professional Fighters League
Venue: Overtime Elite Arena

MAIN EVENT
Olivier Aubin-Mercier VS Anthony Romero

CO-MAIN EVENT
Sadibou Sy VS Shane Mitchell

MAIN CARD
Shane Burgos VS Yamato Nishikawa
Magomed Magomedkerimov VS David Zawada
Magomed Umalatov VS Nayib López
Clay Collard VS Stevie Ray

PRELIMINARY CARD
Carlos Leal VS Dilano Taylor
Natan Schulte VS Raush Manfio
Alex Martinez VS Bruno Miranda
J. Al-Silawi VS Zach Juusola
Brahyan Zurcher VS Mike Bardsley
Abdullah Al-Qahtani VS Lamar Brown

All in formation was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/99164-pfl-6-regular-season

legendary

the mutant lost. i think make would expect him to lose as well due to his age. but there is no retirement announcement. not very fan of bellators so whoever he may fight next, he'd better hope he's older than him

it's different when it's cannonier, he just slam vettori to the ground. there were rumors already of him to be given a title shot against Izzy. seem very early but a rematch with Strickland might be possible before the title shot.

Did you see how Yoel Romero fight he was likely just looking at his 26 years old age, and not really looking like a 46-year-old, this is really a rare case for Yoel Romero still attaining his youthful movements for me he is looking just like his fight against Israel Adesanya, and you can not compare the two fighters for sure,

I watched video from different angles again and I saw Jon Jones also had PFL hat, and nobody forced him to wear that.
Dana wont like this and I am just waiting to hear new complains from him.

WOW! I have seen only 1 video, it looks like Uncle Dana White will be very pissed off with this kind of improvement PFL might be responsible for this incident even though that PFL shirt is intentional or not intentional it is what it is Dana white will not be happy about this,

But maybe this is a plan for something a collaboration, well there is no further news about this and we fans of both UFC and PFL are just scratching our heads on what is about to happen, right now we are speculating what may transcribe in the future why did Jon Jones wear such outfit while facing off with the ex Heavyweight Champion,
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
The win by Sergio Pettis is a clear upset over Patricio Pitbull as Pitbull's were one of the strongest fighters in Bellator history. Missed the entire fight card, have to watch the highlights.
Yes but his older brother Anthony was sure he is going to win and he placed a huge bet on him and won a lot of money Smiley
His win is not such a big surprise for me, this is six win in a row and he was not defeated since he came from UFC and signed a contract with PFL.

Jon Jones also is wearing the PFL shirt which is a slap to the face of Dana White
I watched video from different angles again and I saw Jon Jones also had PFL hat, and nobody forced him to wear that.
Dana wont like this and I am just waiting to hear new complains from him.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

For me, there is a fight and a chance for Yoel Romero to get the Light Heavyweight belt for Bellator and be the oldest 46 years old champion,
This looks like a great Bellator event, maybe one of the best they had in months.
It is always interesting to watch Yoel Romero fight, despite his old age he looks to be in amazing shape for 46 years old fighter.
I am giving advantage to Nemkov and I think he is going to win, but it could be a good idea to put few satoshis on big underdog like Romero.

Co-main event Sergio Pettis vs Patricio Pitbull is worth watching and even prelim fights should not be missed.
Pettis is doing great since he came to Bellator but my bet is on favorite Pitbull.

It was a great fight and I totally missed making my prediction and picks for the event, it was shocking Yoel Romero despite his unusual body being 46 years old never seems like a 46 years old fighter, and right now I really believe the doctor that has said his unusual body structure, but his level of fighting is still the same as Israel Adesanya he never really care to upgrade and learn from his past fights, this is really hard for Yoel Romero he seems not listening to his corner that is why I never see him winning a technical fighter that has studied his opponent, he just clash with Nemkov even though he won't stand a chance against him, for me he should have gone with the takedown on the start of the fight, I was totally confused in what he is doing and the new thing he did with the fight is just lay Possum,

While Sergio Pettis likely gave Patricio Pitbull a hard time Pitbull thinks he has won the fight and Pettis thought that he lost it, for me he got a good fighting game, and I thought I missed an opportunity that I didn't make my bet,

I'm not really familiar with most of the match ups except for the main event, the co main and the Anderson vs Davis match up.  I think if Yoel Romero shows up like he was when he fought Robert Whittaker, he could make the fight really close.  Nemkov's TD defense improved as shown in the second fight vs Corey Anderson but Romero's wrestling is on another level.  He could be a problem imho.  Let's see if his cardio holds up tho.  Like you said, he's already 46. 

I should've bet my Sportsbet free bet on Romero instead of Rodriguez.  Grin

Well all I needed in this event was the Main and the Co-main only and I totally missed the event I thought it was the same date and time as the UFC Fight Night Cannonier VS Vettori, well that two fights really entertaining fight to watch, and on rund 5 Yoel Romero has easily pulled a takedown against Nemkov feet that he can easily do because of his Athleticism but he should have done that in the start of the fight Yoel Romero might have won this fight and ditch the Drunken Possum Technique that is not effective against Vadim Nemkov,

For me, there is a fight and a chance for Yoel Romero to get the Light Heavyweight belt for Bellator and be the oldest 46 years old champion,
This looks like a great Bellator event, maybe one of the best they had in months.
It is always interesting to watch Yoel Romero fight, despite his old age he looks to be in amazing shape for 46 years old fighter.
I am giving advantage to Nemkov and I think he is going to win, but it could be a good idea to put few satoshis on big underdog like Romero.

Co-main event Sergio Pettis vs Patricio Pitbull is worth watching and even prelim fights should not be missed.
Pettis is doing great since he came to Bellator but my bet is on favorite Pitbull.

It was a great fight and I totally missed making my prediction and picks for the event, it was shocking Yoel Romero despite his unusual body being 46 years old never seems like a 46 years old fighter, and right now I really believe the doctor that has said his unusual body structure, but his level of fighting is still the same as Israel Adesanya he never really care to upgrade and learn from his past fights, this is really hard for Yoel Romero he seems not listening to his corner that is why I never see him winning a technical fighter that has studied his opponent, he just clash with Nemkov even though he won't stand a chance against him, for me he should have gone with the takedown on the start of the fight, I was totally confused in what he is doing and the new thing he did with the fight is just lay Possum,

While Sergio Pettis likely gave Patricio Pitbull a hard time Pitbull thinks he has won the fight and Pettis thought that he lost it, for me he got a good fighting game, and I thought I missed an opportunity that I didn't make my bet,

I'm not really familiar with most of the match ups except for the main event, the co main and the Anderson vs Davis match up.  I think if Yoel Romero shows up like he was when he fought Robert Whittaker, he could make the fight really close.  Nemkov's TD defense improved as shown in the second fight vs Corey Anderson but Romero's wrestling is on another level.  He could be a problem imho.  Let's see if his cardio holds up tho.  Like you said, he's already 46. 

I should've bet my Sportsbet free bet on Romero instead of Rodriguez.  Grin

Well all I needed in this event was the Main and the Co-main only and I totally missed the event I thought it was the same date and time as the UFC Fight Night Cannonier VS Vettori, well that two fights really entertaining fight to watch, and on rund 5 Yoel Romero has easily pulled a takedown against Nemkov feet that he can easily do because of his Athleticism but he should have done that in the start of the fight Yoel Romero might have won this fight and ditch the Drunken Possum Technique that is not effective against Vadim Nemkov,

legendary

It was nice win for Ante Delija but highlight of the night for PFL was meeting in arena between Francis Ngannou and Jon Jones Face.
Interesting that Jon Jones was wearing PFL shirt and Dana White is not going to like that very much.
Ngannou and Jones spend few minutes talking and they shake hands few times, but man I hope this two clash gloves in octagon soon.

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgPAIptaXg

Whoa! Seeing this video and how they talk was really amazing never seen the day that this 2 would see each other face to face like this and yeah Uncle Dana would not like to see something like this but maybe he can get a bright idea to collaborate a fight between this two and as part of the big money that the PFL is promising to their fighters then Dana White would likely be giving his fighter the same treatment which the UFC will not like, but maybe they can have some terms going with this fight Jon Jones also is wearing the PFL shirt which is a slap to the face of Dana White,

Yair Rodríguez is a really skilled fighter with really unorthodox style and one of the favorite fight was against Jung Chan sung AKA the Korean Zombie where he was on the verge of defeat but won the fight via knockout at the very last second of the fifth round with a reverse elbow. The fight against Brian Ortega that was not his skill instead i believe Brian Ortega was injured during the fight and he is a 145 pound fighter and Charles Oliveira or Islam Makhachev are fighting at 155 pounds Wink.

Yair Rodriguez can really surprise everyone and with his fight with Volkanovski we can surely know what kind of improvement he has, right now I will be waiting for that fight and take a look clearly if he can have a chance against Volkanovski, well he was injured alright, and it was in 145 pounds,

Result for the Ballator 297

Vadim Nemkov VS Yoel Romero ROUND 5 DECISION - WIN

Yoel Romero is not looking slower I mean he doesn't look 46 years old, he was like 26 years old out there, and that weird technique of Romero playing possum towards the fight and using his athleticism, so it was an entertaining fight to watch Yoel Romero was using the Drunken style technique, on the fight, and I was right that Yoel Romero is not slowing down he is like the same Yoel Romero back then that is why I think Yoel Romero needs to be studied he is the one like this a 46 in age but still athletic with his moves he was really playing possum and hope Nemkov to fall for that so he can counter with big shots and knocking out Vadim Nemkov but Vadim Nemkov is not really falling for his tricks because of Nemkov fight IQ, but I think when Yoel Romero has just shot that takedowns from the start of the fight it was really effective against Nemkov and Vadim Nemkov is not really that good on the ground like I though he is because of his Combat Sambo background, in this fight Vedim Nemkov got the 1st to the 4th round but the 5th round it was Romero dominates the ground he should have done that in the 1st place, because of his athleticism he can do it easily, but yeah it was a lost for Yoel Romero,

Sergio Pettis VS Patricio Pitbull ROUND 5 DECISION - LOST

Close fight indeed I see Sergio Pettis defended those takedowns attempts of Pitbull, not only that his striking was so fast for Pitbull and all of it was very accurate I really thought that Patricio Pitbull will dominate in this fight because of his wrestling but Sergio Pettis is the one that is dominating with his takedown defense it was a wrong decision because I was always in favor with the guy who wrestles, I really don't see the potential and that Sergio Pettis has a great takedown defense on this fight, it was truly amazing for Pettis to make a win for Patricio Pitbull,

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
I really think that Yair Rodriguez was his favorite over Volkanovski, but for me, Yair Rodriguez is a great fighter he has proven that against Brian Ortega and Josh Emmett when he fight them, but for sure even though he defeated them he still not close to Oliveira, Volkanovski and Makhachev,
Yair Rodríguez is a really skilled fighter with really unorthodox style and one of the favorite fight was against Jung Chan sung AKA the Korean Zombie where he was on the verge of defeat but won the fight via knockout at the very last second of the fifth round with a reverse elbow. The fight against Brian Ortega that was not his skill instead i believe Brian Ortega was injured during the fight and he is a 145 pound fighter and Charles Oliveira or Islam Makhachev are fighting at 155 pounds Wink.

It was great night for Bellator and amazing fight between Vadim Nemkov and Yoel Romero, I recommend everyone to watch it if they can!
Sergio Pettis win against Patricio Pitbull and he proved that he is the best fighter in Bantmaweight category in PFL tight now.
The win by Sergio Pettis is a clear upset over Patricio Pitbull as Pitbull's were one of the strongest fighters in Bellator history. Missed the entire fight card, have to watch the highlights.
legendary
It was great night for Bellator and amazing fight between Vadim Nemkov and Yoel Romero, I recommend everyone to watch it if they can!
Sergio Pettis win against Patricio Pitbull and he proved that he is the best fighter in Bantmaweight category in PFL tight now.

A good fight for the PFL Ante Delija VS Maurice Greene is a good show now we can see who the Baddest Heavyweight can go toe to toe with The Predator Francis N'Gannou I would like to see this fight and see for myself because this fight will surely determine if there is a worthy opponent in the PFL for N'Gannou, and this will surely determine the pay per view for the fight on Francis Ngannou,
It was nice win for Ante Delija but highlight of the night for PFL was meeting in arena between Francis Ngannou and Jon Jones Face.
Interesting that Jon Jones was wearing PFL shirt and Dana White is not going to like that very much.
Ngannou and Jones spend few minutes talking and they shake hands few times, but man I hope this two clash gloves in octagon soon.

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgPAIptaXg

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1095
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
we will have many fights at Bellator 297

At first I thought: what if I made a multibet bet with just betting on the favorites that have obvious chances of winning, what good odds would I get from this multibet, so I took the fight between Cody and Edwin, which in case of victory, Cody has @1.16 of odds, so then I put Timur's fight against Richie, which in case of victory Timur has @1.11 a very low odd, something a bit exaggerated, but anyway, then I put Vlad's fight against Gabriel where vlad has odd of @1.20 in case he wins the fight, with that the odd of my parlay was going up considerably

but even so, I still didn't miss something that I was satisfied with, so that's why I increased more fights, I put Vadim against Yoel in which case Vadim wins the odd is @1.17 and lastly I put Gadji against Pieter where the odd is 1.09 in case Gadji wins the fight. with that my multibet bet ended up with 4 fights and an odd of @1.95 which I consider to be very reasonable, I hope I can hit this bet, although all the fighters I bet on are favorites in their fights and I have analyzed them, it's not something assured that they will win in their fight.

well, I hope I hit on this bet, it's not a great odd, but at least it's something, the other fights despite seeing the favorites at odds of @1.35 I still saw a risk and that's why I didn't put them in mine multibet bet
Activity: 1372
Merit: 504
As for Rodriguez, for sure Volk wins it.  But at 4.00, I think Rodriguez could win one if they fought 4 times.  Just playing with numbers in my head.  And it's just a free bet.  Grin
I don't think Rodriguez could win in 10 times with Volkanovski, so it is wasted bet in my opinion  Grin

-snip-
Rodriguez has very big odds and if a miracle happens there is still a big chance that he can win, making bettors take huge profits.
But just like you I'm also not sure that will happen even though only fought 4 times.
Taking unreasonable risks just because the odds are high is just insane.
legendary

With Vadim Nemkov who is much younger, it will make him have stronger performance and energy so he doesn't tire quickly, and for breathing I'm sure Vadim Nemkov has his own advantages that make him not run out of energy quickly.

Even though Vadim Nemkov has lower Odds if we could put him up a few days ago, the Odds are worth having.
Actually it's not too late to bet on Vadim Nemkov, it's just that the profit that can be obtained is smaller.

Well, just because Vadim Nemkov is much younger than Yoel Romero he will not get tired that easily, but for me, like I have said Nemkov will have a hard time against Romero aswell, for me I think Romero also has some great gas tanks I think he can fight well and go the distance Yoel Romero and also win and pull off some clutch wins for me Yoel Romero is still dangerous in his age, but Vadim Nemkov wrestling will surely have an advantage in this fight so Nemkov got a higher percentage of winning,

As for Rodriguez, for sure Volk wins it.  But at 4.00, I think Rodriguez could win one if they fought 4 times.  Just playing with numbers in my head.  And it's just a free bet.  Grin
I don't think Rodriguez could win in 10 times with Volkanovski, so it is wasted bet in my opinion  Grin

PFL is back tomorrow with event worth checking out and big heavyweight clash between Ante Delija and Maurice Greene.
I know Delija is favorite in this fight but I dont understand such low odds on him and Green is not so bad fighter.
Co main event is featuring Larissa Pacheco that suspiciously looks like a male with gender operation.

http://pflmma.com/

A good fight for the PFL Ante Delija VS Maurice Greene is a good show now we can see who the Baddest Heavyweight can go toe to toe with The Predator Francis N'Gannou I would like to see this fight and see for myself because this fight will surely determine if there is a worthy opponent in the PFL for N'Gannou, and this will surely determine the pay per view for the fight on Francis Ngannou,

Larissa Pacheco VS Amber Leibrock is another fight I will surely look forward to seeing, Aspen Ladd is here aswell against Karolina Sobek, surely a great line up, well now I need to look forward on both Bellator and PFL now,

legendary

PFL is back tomorrow with event worth checking out and big heavyweight clash between Ante Delija and Maurice Greene.
I know Delija is favorite in this fight but I dont understand such low odds on him and Green is not so bad fighter.
Co main event is featuring Larissa Pacheco that suspiciously looks like a male with gender operation.

http://pflmma.com/
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
-snip-

Well, I really don't support Yoel Romero on this aswell and just like you I really think that Vadim Nemkov will win this I am just saying that Vadim Nemkov will have a hardtime against Yoel Romero because of these facts about Romero, Vadim Nemkov doesn't really have that level of wrestling yet on par with Khabib Nurmagomedov in my opinion and Yoel Romero also has that fight IQ that he can use against Nemkov for sure and I don't really want to underestimate Yoel Romero because of that takedown defense would surely be crucial in his part,
With Vadim Nemkov who is much younger, it will make him have stronger performance and energy so he doesn't tire quickly, and for breathing I'm sure Vadim Nemkov has his own advantages that make him not run out of energy quickly.

Even though Vadim Nemkov has lower Odds if we could put him up a few days ago, the Odds are worth having.
Actually it's not too late to bet on Vadim Nemkov, it's just that the profit that can be obtained is smaller.
legendary

Sorry, but you have chosen probably worst possible match as an example Cheesy The fight between Adesanya and Romero I think set 2 UFC records: 1) most boring fight 2)most distance covered by walking in octagon.

Imho at the age of 46, it does not matter how many champions you have fought against and have fights, as your head isnt as hard as used to be. I expect that this fight gonna end in second round maximum. No matter how strong your chin is, how much stamina you have, skills and etc. 16 younger opponent will neglect all that benefits with unstoppable onslaught.

Yes! I have surely chosen their worse possible matches because that are matches that they have lost, well I know that fight was controversial because the decision could be either way and it was a close match Yoel Romero still has some grudge against Adesanya, but surely both these men are not perfect and could surely take some losses,

Well, I just got to emphasize both fighters as hard as I could and I just want to give the benefit Yoel Romero just to have a fair view for both fighters I know Nemkov is the favorite to win here and the odds are for me but I really don't want to underestimate Romero and highlighting his cool mutant powers if he has one,

My pick for the Bellator 297

Vadim Nemkov VS Yoel Romero

The stake odds for this fight are 1.15 for Nemkov and 4.70 for Romero, I got to give credit to Yoel Romero's mutant powers great durability, and healing ability, nah just joking but he surely has a great chin, but his skill set and ability and mutant powers don't stand a chance against Vadim Nemkov's wrestling this could be a hard match for Nemkov, but for sure he will budge in this one and could win against Romero and because Yoel Romero is a striker the weakness is a wrestler so my pick is Vadim Nemkov,

Sergio Pettis VS Patricio Pitbull

The stake odds for this fight are 2.47 for Pettis and 1.48 for Pitbull, Sergio Pettis is good at striking the combination of kicks and punches will surely come in handy against Pitbull whose kicks will surely be a range against Patricio but just like the main event strikers weakness are wrestlers so for me, I am just letting Sergio Pettis give him certain attribute on how he can dealt with Patricio Pitbull but for this fight I really can't see Sergio Pettis winning this fight, so my pick is Patricio "Pitbull" Freire,

legendary
I really love watching MMA and also boxing which is why when I have seen this thread it came to mind to look into it, and so I have seen the Bellator 297 event and I think I would make my prediction for the main and co-main events, here are my thoughts

Vadim Nemkov vs Yoel Romero

This fight is for the Bellator MMA Light Heavyweight Championships and for this fight, the odds are 1.15 for Nemkov and 4.70 for Romero for this fight Yoel Romero moving to incredible weight from his former Middleweight division this is an interesting fight to watch Yoel Romero surely have the durability back in the UFC days and he was never knocked out by any way Robert Whittaker having a hard time with Romero's durability even Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa didn't manage to KO win against him, the only KO lost he has was back in the strikeforce when he fought Rafael Cavalcante, but surely Vadim Nemkov will have a hard time with Romero but if Vadim Nemkov would go directly with wrestling which is the weakness of Yoel Romero then he can go with the Submission win for this so my pick is Vadim Nemkov,

Sergio Pettis vs Patricio Pitbull

Another former UFC fighter and this fight is for the Bellator MMA Bantamweight Championship for this fight, the odds are 2.47 for Pettis and 1.48 for Pitbull, now Sergio Pettis has a great record in the Bellator, and right now it is 5 consecutive fights pretty much Sergio Pettis is good at boxing striking he got a great fight IQ in the standing while Pitbull pretty much has a solid record with his takedowns, for this fight Pettis also has a submission win but the level of Wresting for Patricio Pitbull is really vast for sure for me Patricio Pitbull could go with the wrestling in the start of the fight he will pull this in the ground so my pick is Patricio Pitbull winning this fight,
Pages:
Jump to: