Pages:
Author

Topic: MMM-2011 hugest Ponzi scheme :: Bitcoins accepted - page 2. (Read 21697 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Ok I'll think about it. The only question is how long will this run.
As long an new ppl deposit money. So basically it's like mining for gold in a mine witch is going to collapse.
If you get out soon you will have a nice profit.
Its a financial pyramid in its pure form with all risks compensated by possible high profit.

It runs fine 16 months and >30 million people involved and get paid.

Every day of thinking costs... Time is money Smiley

I'm sticking it out for 27 months.  I have ran calculations/spreadsheets, and have a glorious plan.  So if it lasts that long, I will be happy!
Activity: 490
MMM & Sergey Mavrodi. The Truth the Government doesn't w★nt you to know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iFHgJdn25Og#!
About 6 months. It had official company and money were centralized in one place.
Activity: 742
How long did MMM 94 pay people before it collapsed?
As long an new ppl deposit money. So basically it's like mining for gold in a mine witch is going to collapse.
Its a financial pyramid in its pure form with all risks compensated by possible high profit.

It runs fine 16 months and >30 million people involved and get paid.

Every day of thinking costs... Time is money Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
You can withdraw at any time. Just follow the rates.

1 month is a hold period for bonuses (like now until 15 May there is a bonus 50% to deposit). If you withdraw money earlier, bonus will disappear, but regular 40% percent/month income  will be active.
Activity: 352
Can your withdraw after just 1 month (like 1month and one day?) This way it's more like a 1 month gamble and if the pyramid doesn't collapse their is no problem because your got all the investment out already...
Got next payout!

Note: This is NOT referal bonuses (which will unhold within month). This is from my own investments.

I ordered 1000USD withdrawal at 3 May 2012 (holiday):

There was some delay as I was in progress moving funds to other foreman. This took two days and finally, new foreman did the payout. He reported me with screenshot:

Note 8000UAH is equal to 1000USD

Today i received sms report that my debit card was funded with 8000UAH. And here is a screenshot from ATM:

FPGA miner from BFL 800 MHash/s was already ordered for BTC:

Financial PyraMMMid MOVIE (english version)

Is a story about MMM'94. Full movie The Pyrammmid 2011 in english amateur translation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lFx9dxUCxTc
One of the trailers of "Zeitgeist Beyond the Pale" documental film.

MAVRODI MMM-2011 TAKING THE CHALLENGE
MMM is poorly known in non-xUSSR countries. But in xUSSR there are a lot of happy participants with millions $$$ successful withdrawns. See on youtube

RUR 1000000/USD 35700
USD 50000
RUR 7500000 / USD 268000
EUR 21500 (Germany)

And much, much more
Dear participants and interested in people!

My current limits for conversion Bitcoins to MAVRO-D is about $5000 USD per day, which is not so much. Also the estimated period of full payment settlement is up to 24h (if limits not reached).

If you want to get 50% bonus on your account (bonus is active till 15 May), please consider to buy MAVRO ahead of time, not in 15 May evening Smiley
Activity: 340
GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov
How does shorting work, anyway?  I've seen reference to it in investment forums, but I'm rather a newbie when it comes to investment vocabulary. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_%28finance%29

Basically you borrow the stuff you want to short, and sell it at current price. Later, when time comes to return that stuff, buy it back again, hopefully much cheaper (and have a profit). In this case step 2 depends on members of MMM desperately wanting to sell mavros much below the "official" price. This will inevitably happen, question is when exactly.
How does shorting work, anyway?  I've seen reference to it in investment forums, but I'm rather a newbie when it comes to investment vocabulary. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Did anyone think about shorting this mavro stuff?
Haha! Good idea, quickly create a site similar to bitcoinica for shorting, only to MAVRO  Tongue
EDIT And get a grant from the Government of Russia (from Gazprom) Roll Eyes
Activity: 340
GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov
Did anyone think about shorting this mavro stuff?
More than, with 50% bonus to your deposit you can get +110% in 1 month.
So if I gave you $1 and kept it in for 8 years I would get back.
($1)*1.4^(12*Cool = ~100T.  The entire global money supply?
Yep Smiley But Mavrodi thinks MMM will absorb global money supply much earlier. 42 months - he estimates. Like Dragon in Bibile Apocalypse.
"Like Dragon in Bibile Apocalypse." Oh man that made me laugh. Thanks.

I don't get why anyone would be dumb enough to put their money into something that is so up front about being a ponzi...

at 40%, you make your money back in 3 months, can withdraw what you put in, and the rest/left-over is profit.  So if you can risk waiting for 3 months, then you're golden, and just have to sit and watch it grow until you get nervous and pull out. Smiley
Ahahaha Smiley ROFL. Just after I posted above. Not only I considered it stable. The news:

http://sergey-mavrodi.com/news/view_5034.html

МММ 2011 Investments insurance

Due to concerns of some group of participants about reliability of MMM-2011 System, the information about investments insurance became really actual.

After long negotiations with several heads of MMM-2011 and thorough research of system itself, the head of large finacial corporation FinEconomCorporation (statutory fund more than $110 millions USD) received evidence that MMM-2011 is highly stable. As a result, FinEconomCorporation proposed their insurance services and became our insurance partner.

Now every participant is able to make insurance of his investments for 3 months term for 4% of desit amount.
EDIT: Unfortunately this link has been deleted from news.
Pages:
Jump to: