Pages:
Author

Topic: MMM-2011 hugest Ponzi scheme :: Bitcoins accepted - page 3. (Read 21697 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Exactly.  This is the exact opposite reason to invest though.  So why did you invest? To capitalize on idiots who come after you?

Pls don't offend. I didn't do anything for this.

The reason I invested money:

I didn't believed mmm will fly. He didn't have anything after jail except billions of debts.

I didn't believe such things can fly twice, and even triple times.

But 1 month past. It was running. 2,3,6 months past. It was running without abuses. Year past - huge deposits became unfrozen and people got millions...

And... I thought "may be they are not idiots, but I duno see smth". My friends withdrawn huge money... So why not?
After I put $100 there I began to read and research this structure. And found reasons to consider it very stable. And then I put another investments.
Activity: 742
All have been already warned with capital letters. Mavrodi does not hide his name and internet is full of his past.
Exactly.  This is the exact opposite reason to invest though.  So why did you invest? To capitalize on idiots who come after you?
All have been already warned with capital letters. Mavrodi does not hide his name and internet is full of his past.
Yes, people, stay away from this!

DO NOT TAKE PART IN THIS DAMNED MMM-2011!

TO HELL WITH IT!

LIVE YOUR LONG HAPPY LIFE MAKING YOUR MONTHLY WAGE! :-))

I DO REPEAT, SPEAKING ENGLISH STRAIGHT INTO YOUR EAR:

DO NOT TAKE PART! DO NOT TAKE PART! DO NOT TAKE PART!

DO NOT! DO NOT!! DO NOT!!!

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN, CLOSE THIS WEB-SITE AND DO NOT RETURN!!!

DO YOU GET THIS?

http://i-mmm.com/en/info.php

Mavrodi is god damn crazy criminal and totally nuts.
QFT?

Why the hell would anyone invest in this when even the site says not to? It relies on idiots who will give their money away for nothing even when told they will get nothing.
Yes, people, stay away from this!

DO NOT TAKE PART IN THIS DAMNED MMM-2011!

TO HELL WITH IT!

LIVE YOUR LONG HAPPY LIFE MAKING YOUR MONTHLY WAGE! :-))

I DO REPEAT, SPEAKING ENGLISH STRAIGHT INTO YOUR EAR:

DO NOT TAKE PART! DO NOT TAKE PART! DO NOT TAKE PART!

DO NOT! DO NOT!! DO NOT!!!

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN, CLOSE THIS WEB-SITE AND DO NOT RETURN!!!

DO YOU GET THIS?

http://i-mmm.com/en/info.php

Mavrodi is god damn crazy criminal and totally nuts.
IT IS FINANCIAL PYRAMID. THERE IS NO INCOME HERE EXCEPT NEW INVESTMENTS.
Thank you for making my point.

I urge anyone reading this to stay far far away from anything built at all like this. ESPECIALLY ONES RUN BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN JAIL FOR FRAUD AND LOST TONS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
Look around - all things are either ponzi or bubbles now. It's a bad time. Maybe...

Mavrodi (and so I) don't tell "hey, its not ponzi, we invest your money in real products/forex or whatever".

IT IS FINANCIAL PYRAMID. THERE IS NO INCOME HERE EXCEPT NEW INVESTMENTS.

Mavrodi (and so I) don't lie. Why it must be scam? You know what are you doing, where are you investing.

It's a game. Very big game.
"Like Dragon in Bibile Apocalypse." Oh man that made me laugh. Thanks.

I don't get why anyone would be dumb enough to put their money into something that is so up front about being a ponzi...
Mavrodi phylosophy: Dollar is a short-circuited pyramid. A Dragon. Another Dragon is required to diminish Dragon. Another pyramid. Anti-pyramid.

And forget about Ponzi. His doings are ant digging in comparasion to MMM'94, Stock Generation and current MMM-2011.
You aren't making this sounds safer... If ponzi was small and yet A BAD INVESTMENT, how does that make your investment make ANY SENSE AT ALL?

МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s. By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders.

Sounds to me like we need to not have any "dragons"... Not a bigger one...

IMO, anyone pushing pyramids and ponzis should get the scammer tag.

I don't get why anyone would be dumb enough to put their money into something that is so up front about being a ponzi...
Mavrodi phylosophy: Dollar is a short-circuited pyramid. A Dragon. Another Dragon is required to diminish Dragon. Another pyramid. Anti-pyramid.

And forget about Ponzi. His doings are ant digging in comparasion to MMM'94, Stock Generation and current MMM-2011.
So if I gave you $1 and kept it in for 8 years I would get back.
($1)*1.4^(12*Cool = ~100T.  The entire global money supply?
Yep Smiley But Mavrodi thinks MMM will absorb global money supply much earlier. 42 months - he estimates. Like Dragon in Bibile Apocalypse.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
You have thousands of dollars in an "investment" you know is a ponzi scheme?!
Bonus +50% to deposit extended until 15 May

Hury up! Mavrodi can change his mind Smiley

Note: bonus active only if money isnt withdrawn during at least 1 month.
Okay. My current virtual income in MMM is about few thousands USD per month (approx equal to all investments). So lets make it real in public.

Sooo.... I could allow to myself buy this devil box from Butterfly labs

I will ask foreman for withdrawal of 700 USD this week, convert'em to bitcoins and finally, order the subject. All progress will go here.
If you think your foreman isn't honest and have facts - you can write abuse to Control Revision Department (CRD) - they will kick his ass.
If your foreman will not have enough money - he will ask money support from upper instances and they will ask other foremans to transfer money for you.
Activity: 609
There's also the unknowns of:  will it crash?  When cashing out, will the foreman be honest and send me my money?  Smiley

Don't get me wrong, I've thrown a little money in, but in 3 years, if it hasn't crashed, if I want to withdraw my (theoretical) $4 million dollars, that would be pretty tempting for the foreman, if he isn't honest, to suddenly disappear.

I'm hoping for honesty, and hoping it'll be around in 3 years. Smiley  Then I'm getting a new boat Wink
Yep Smiley But Mavrodi thinks MMM will absorb global money supply much earlier. 42 months - he estimates. Like Dragon in Bibile Apocalypse.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
And percents are complex. So investments calculated by formula: investments*1,4^num_month

But.. bitcoin is going to go up 100% per month, so we'll get fewer coins back?
You can sit and wait when it will, if it will Smiley HYPE Cycle tells us that bitcoin is probably at stability plateao.

But yes, payouts are initially in USD. And also you are able to do direct USD deposits.

And percents are complex. So investments calculated by formula: investments*1,4^num_month
Pages:
Jump to: