Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 18. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
suchnekky
i'm putting out a 5 BTC bounty
for someone to come and fuck you in the ass and put pictures on facebook
son of a bitch

i will add another 5 BTC,
make that 10 bitch!

tell you what, I'll just take 1BTC Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
aaaaand here he goes again. someone forgot to take his meds today

oh comon guys its just a bit of trolling. ive sold for good now. perhaps there can be a community takeover.
Fuck you, leave and never come back.
comon bro, you shouldnt have listened to me in the first place. dev has gone walkabouts. dont blame me for dodgy devs.
Dude, I didn't even listen to your shit, you have completely destroyed this coin with your bare filthy hands and so my investment in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

oh comon guys its just a bit of trolling. ive sold for good now. perhaps there can be a community takeover.
comon bro, you shouldnt have listened to me in the first place. dev has gone walkabouts. dont blame me for dodgy devs.
Activity: 826

motherfucker suchnekky
i hope your dick falls off
and your dog eats it
so you can be the  bitch you are

but realistically guys, ive done you a favor, the dev has genuinely abandoned the coin. if you don't believe me, just wait and see in a few days when he hasnt posted. sorry for trolling.
Activity: 198
Wow what a shakeout i see i missed a lot of FUD

If you look back through the posts, you can see it was masterfully played by two main characters... Including fake chat logs and all. The rest was newbie fear. Masterfully played poop and scoop.

I think from now on I would like to offer my services to ANY vetted developer to maintain a web presence while they are sleeping or otherwise occupied. Would alleviate a lot of these FUD poop and scoops.
yeah a whole bunch of FUD. price will resume as normal trading at 2000-3000sats within a few hours.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
yes suchnekky make fud ....bitch !!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Wow what a shakeout i see i missed a lot of FUD
Abandon ship let him baghold like a bitch
i dont hold any more, but i still support the coin.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
as always tokyoghetto makes a valid point. We need POD asap and to the increase minimum amount for the node to lock in supply
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Abandon ship let him baghold like a bitch
Activity: 868
Pisses me off that you killed those without getting confirmation of a problem. I donated 50 MTS to that wallet for the community, NOT for it to disappear because you can't wait until the devs wake up to get your bounty. What an ass.

i will send it but i said to DEV 5 times and send it to many PMs but he didnt answer me

Well I hope you will either turn them back on or pay me my 50 MTS back...  MLVavwmDqu792LGnyFjQgPHHpVmtdpVjob

Thanks!

you will got it shortly
legendary
Activity: 1232
I suggest that dev increase the minimum of running a node to 5000+ MNS. that way we cna see an increase in price and actually get people to invest in running nodes.

1000 MNS at these prices is peanuts.I will never cover the costs of running a node.
someone has a shit ton of coins and is dumping/buying back. fuck this shit.

Probably the FUDster
Activity: 103
suchnekky
i'm putting out a 5 BTC bounty
for someone to come and fuck you in the ass and put pictures on facebook
son of a bitch

i will add another 5 BTC,
make that 10 bitch!
legendary
Activity: 1232
someone has a shit ton of coins and is dumping/buying back. fuck this shit.
Activity: 77
he can create new account ! ther are some scam coin, this why its easy to make a fud .....and some of troll !!
next step, price are higher .....wait and see
Pages:
Jump to: