Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 15. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
mantis dev from atlanta im pretty sure, fudster from atlanta too, pretty sure that bullshit was all part of a plan for cheap coins. you guys are sloppy as fuck.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1232
mantis dev from atlanta im pretty sure, fudster from atlanta too, pretty sure that bullshit was all part of a plan for cheap coins. you guys are sloppy as fuck.

do you have any proof?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Sorry EmilioMann, bounty has been paid we oversaw your pm as we have 70+ pms at the moment

Txid:a774a899d26b8a20175a068a3a45155e895fc974a3a0725ee39b7132a39f2849

dev faucet and dice game are because you didnt pay bounties
if it is a problem to pay bounties
for fucks sake we'll pass the hat round to get donations to pay the bounties

+1 ill put in to pay bounties if it will shut these whiners up that cant wait 5minutes to recieve there bounty

Please shut up you re a scammer i dont believe your lies. Will you pay 1000 MNS all user u said: "I will pay 1000 MNS if DEV come back" isnt?

We have also pm'd you about the 500MNS that we topped up your faucet with that magically disapeared 2 hours later.

Hello DEV we had problem with wallet and i installed it again and for backup i sent coinz my other wallet an i PM it to you if you read it. after 1 hours i put coins back

We don't understand why you transfered MNS to another wallet when you should just backup wallet.dat? I will pass it on and hopefully a resolution can be sorted.
dev, why dont you pay the bounties?
Why dont you answer pm?
Are you a scammer?

Sorry EmilioMann, bounty has been paid we oversaw your pm as we have 70+ pms at the moment

+1 ill put in to pay bounties if it will shut these whiners up that cant wait 5minutes to recieve there bounty

Please shut up you re a scammer i dont believe your lies. Will you pay 1000 MNS all user u said: "I will pay 1000 MNS if DEV come back" isnt?

We have also pm'd you about the 500MNS that we topped up your faucet with that magically disapeared 2 hours later.

Hello DEV we had problem with wallet and i installed it again and for backup i sent coinz my other wallet an i PM it to you if you read it. after 1 hours i put coins back
Why dont you answer pm?
Are you a scammer?

whats your mantis addy.

Man i dont need coins i need honesty. Hold your coins for yourself
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

whats your mantis addy.

calm down, he will be paying bounties. he has a shit ton of PM's to reply to.
Why dont you answer pm?
Are you a scammer?

+1
Activity: 1022
So all this rubbish started when the premine was moved, any update on that at all? Just for clarification
right now all these fudsters have finished fudding. let the prices begin. dev when is mantiscoin2.0 being released? i want to be a node runner already

We are aiming for beta testing on the testnet on 18th August as per roadmap.
right now all these fudsters have finished fudding. let the prices begin. dev when is mantiscoin2.0 being released? i want to be a node runner already

edit: price recovering nicely @ 1297. will be a nice little profit for those who get in cheap in this dip
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
i just brought in again watch out guys i might start trolling again and making you sell

Well, looks like you should just dump again as you have probably irreparably ruined this coin and its chances for growth. Great job a@#wipe!

dont be like that, this coin has great future! especially with mantisweb2.0 right around the corner

Which explains is why it is having such a hard time cracking 1100 again? May God have mercy on your soul. The same as he gives all criminals that yell "Fire" in packed venues for kicks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
don't listen and panic: just sell those cheap ones to me Grin
i just brought in again watch out guys i might start trolling again and making you sell

Well, looks like you should just dump again as you have probably irreparably ruined this coin and its chances for growth. Great job a@#wipe!

dont be like that, this coin has great future! especially with mantisweb2.0 right around the corner
Pages:
Jump to: