Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 27. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 258
No dev means a dead coin or what?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Sorry for the late replys guys been a busy day!
Pre-mine address is: MQ9yZVCbVEzd86ewvBJ3YbWPJ2HhZCcU9D
Balance is currently 95,000/120,000MNS Which was spent on bounties/services/translations and our twitter give away.

is it just me, or does the premine address have a zero balance now?

Paying the bounties then...

Yeah, ride it out.  He's coming back.  LOL.
Activity: 196

Balance is currently 95,000/120,000MNS Which was spent on bounties/services/translations and our twitter give away.

ahaha yeh his own bounty @ bittex   MTS-> BTC

I want to thank you for the cheap coins.

just relax, they get even cheaper soon Smiley dev has dumped, dev has abandoned. let it go buddy.
You were right.

Must admit, should've checked the premine before I said anything... Oh well.. Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

just relax, they get even cheaper soon Smiley dev has dumped, dev has abandoned. let it go buddy.
You were right.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Yes. This coin scam!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
welp sold all my coins. Doubled my investment in the end. So it was worth it.

Anyway, coin is dead now.

Edit: BOOM! 498 satoshis....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 278

BAHAHHAHA dev dumped. did i not pre warn you guys?

i dont mean to troll you guys but ive been telling you for the last few hours, now premine has been dumped and dev has run off. listen next time rather than letting your greed get in the way.

premine:
Balance: 0 MTS

adios
Activity: 278
check again > http://cryptobe.com/chain/MantisCoin

It works idiots -.-

you can't call people idiots....... you need to jazz it up a bit, like............ Stupid idiots is better Wink

Only an idiot can quote an idiot so if you accept you an idiot I will accept I am one...

I am a fully qualified idiot Wink

I am one too! YaY :-)
Activity: 415
fucking scams i just dumped.

Scam? Shocked Where  Shocked

Haha...good try...I keep my coins save in my wallet!
(actually bought some more...maybe yours?)
This dev team is one of the most promising around...

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 415

It works idiots -.-

you can't call people idiots....... you need to jazz it up a bit, like............ Stupid idiots is better Wink

Only an idiot can quote an idiot so if you accept you an idiot I will accept I am one...

Much love Wink
Activity: 1022

It works idiots -.-

yeah and once dev dumps his pretty 120k premine he is left with some decent bitcoin for his work Smiley then abandons the coin, we have seen it done time and time again. why do you think he isnt paying bounties and ignoring PM's from people he owes bounties? because he wasts that bitcoin for himself Wink

*94k . Plus, i've pm'ed him personally, he's answering and have been paying off and even got some MNS stolen via free faucets.

that doesent explain why theres about 3 seperate people claiming he hasnt payed bounties or replied to inboxes. its not spreading anything, its facts. dev has avoided paying out bounties. factual.
yeah and once dev dumps his pretty 120k premine he is left with some decent bitcoin for his work Smiley then abandons the coin, we have seen it done time and time again. why do you think he isnt paying bounties and ignoring PM's from people he owes bounties? because he wasts that bitcoin for himself Wink

*94k . Plus, i've pm'ed him personally, he's answering and have been paying off and even got some MNS stolen via free faucets.

We all know you dumped your $MNS, so don't bother coming back to this thread if all you can do is spreading uncertainty about this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: