Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 30. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
one thing that might also affect price is how mantisweb is setup. Its no secret that one of the reasons why DRK has such a high marketcap is due to people hoarding coins to run masternodes.

If mantisweb favours large investors by rewarding them more % then that would be amazing. Imagine getting 30% PoS based on the size of your node plus uptime. People would be buying up Mantis hand over fist so that they can run nodes and get a great return. This will also create a liquidity squeeze, increase the price and add more value to the network.

go to drk and try to buy 1000 DRK on an open exchange and see how much the price moves. The same would be for Mantis.

I hope that this is the case.

Nice analysis tokyoghetto they way you explained how MantisWeb was designed is pretty much spot on! All our future features are based through the use of MantisWeb's also so everyone will want to run one.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is really strong , now awaiting new website , Dev said today or tomorrow Cheesy but he is quick  Cool

Sorry guys for the slower reply. We have been working hard fixing some minor bugs pointed out on IRC with the new wallet and trying to get the new website finished!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Nice idea with the mantisweb! Will have to take a look at that!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
one thing that might also affect price is how mantisweb is setup. Its no secret that one of the reasons why DRK has such a high marketcap is due to people hoarding coins to run masternodes.

If mantisweb favours large investors by rewarding them more % then that would be amazing. Imagine getting 30% PoS based on the size of your node plus uptime. People would be buying up Mantis hand over fist so that they can run nodes and get a great return. This will also create a liquidity squeeze, increase the price and add more value to the network.

go to drk and try to buy 1000 DRK on an open exchange and see how much the price moves. The same would be for Mantis.

I hope that this is the case.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
yes but with another 2.8million to be mined the market cap will be 100k at current prices anyway so i saw a down trend coming. its refreshing not to see another scam coin

This coin will go much higher than 100k market cap. Mantis is as feature rich as any coin out there, but much easier to use, and it looks to me like Mantisweb may be for application building. Take into account that only 5 million coins will be produced during proof of work phase, a good start for estimating market cap will be an eventual 1 million, or roughly 40,000 satoshi.

There will be miner dumps along the way, but expect the volume to increase dramatically if the development team continues to deliver as well as they have. Remember, people don't even know about this coin yet.
Activity: 182
this is an easy 400k market cap coin. transparent devs who deliver the goods. im holding on till then. i could earn huge interest being a node runner.

what have we got now? like a 45k market cap? i dont think some people realize this. hardly anyone is selling at the moment.

that is why i sold because no one i selling its abnormal for a coin to rise like this and sell walls stay thin. it could be someone owns a shit load of coins and has reduced supply to dump big time. i made a cool 260% profit im happy with that. dev looks legit but with walls so thin and market cap around 140btc there is bound to be sells. the coin potential has not put me off but the way it has risen and with 2.8million yet to be mined lots of coins to be dumped yet

no its just the simple fact that no one silly enough to sell when this has just started with a 40k market cap. you wouldnt sell till at least 100k

yes but with another 2.8million to be mined the market cap will be 100k at current prices anyway so i saw a down trend coming. its refreshing not to see another scam coin
Activity: 196
for those who are lazy...  here's the premine address > http://cryptobe.com/address/MQ9yZVCbVEzd86ewvBJ3YbWPJ2HhZCcU9D
legendary
Activity: 2310
It is really strong , now awaiting new website , Dev said today or tomorrow Cheesy but he is quick  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
this is an easy 400k market cap coin. transparent devs who deliver the goods. im holding on till then. i could earn huge interest being a node runner.

what have we got now? like a 45k market cap? i dont think some people realize this. hardly anyone is selling at the moment.

that is why i sold because no one i selling its abnormal for a coin to rise like this and sell walls stay thin. it could be someone owns a shit load of coins and has reduced supply to dump big time. i made a cool 260% profit im happy with that. dev looks legit but with walls so thin and market cap around 140btc there is bound to be sells. the coin potential has not put me off but the way it has risen and with 2.8million yet to be mined lots of coins to be dumped yet

no its just the simple fact that no one silly enough to sell when this has just started with a 40k market cap. you wouldnt sell till at least 100k

legendary
Activity: 1232
can we get a block explorer with a richlist?

Activity: 294

Activity: 1022
Soo, im looking to get in to this coin. Would this still be a good moment to buy? It rised 4x allready in price. However, its not even listed on coinmarketcap yet.

I suppose the question to your question is, are you after a quick profit?

Yes, obviously. I think most of us are.

lol, the price is dipping a little now Wink
Activity: 364
Soo, im looking to get in to this coin. Would this still be a good moment to buy? It rised 4x allready in price. However, its not even listed on coinmarketcap yet.

Yes, obviously. I think most of us are.
im out good luck guys i think it may see 10k not sure
Activity: 1022

Activity: 364
amazing this coin, i hope i get out before the dump as no one is putting up sell walls
Activity: 224
Some whale is just now flashing a 266BTC sell order. What's that about?

I thought I saw something flash up!

Someone has an insane amount of mantis. This worries me as price might just dump when he decides to bail.

No it isnt lol, its 266 btc if he sells at 103k, he has 25k which is nothing

Ah, right - it's less than 1 bitcoin (25k * .000028) at current prices. Clearly a bogus scare tactic - fascinating the games people play in these markets.
legendary
Activity: 801
smells a tad bit like roxxcoin
Pages:
Jump to: