Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 28. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
fucking scams i just dumped.

worst decision ever to sell in a downtrend. Smiley
He will regret it once we hit 5k today. $MNS is currently oversold and the RSI is about to go up again.
Activity: 894

Scam? Shocked Where  Shocked

Haha...good try...I keep my coins save in my wallet!
(actually bought some more...maybe yours?)
This dev team is one of the most promising around...

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

worst decision ever to sell in a downtrend. Smiley
Activity: 278
check again > http://cryptobe.com/chain/MantisCoin

It works idiots -.-

you can't call people idiots....... you need to jazz it up a bit, like............ Stupid idiots is better Wink

Only an idiot can quote an idiot so if you accept you an idiot I will accept I am one...
Activity: 1022
check again > http://cryptobe.com/chain/MantisCoin

It works idiots -.-

you can't call people idiots....... you need to jazz it up a bit, like............ Stupid idiots is better Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 278
have also noticed block explorer not working since block 5050... I am out seems to many questions here. No pay outs dev only responds to people with questions about new features not people who have done work for the dev...
Merit: 501
I'm sure that 18th will not be a new 2.0 wallet, and the developer will disappear.  Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This is a pretty neat coin guys!  I'll be keeping an eye on it.  Keep up the great work.

Johhny
no-one notice the big sell of on bittrex then?

Damn, i always miss it.

Same thing here, I could have doubled my MNS.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Damn, i always miss it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Actually, i did. Thanks to the pump before last night and this dump just right now i almost doubled my coin holdings. Just selling and buying.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 2310
Hi guys!

Here is our current MantisReward system, please note figures are subject to change as we crunch some more numbers but to give you an idea of what we are going for. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

Uptime + balance combined reward system looks really great and it is for sure very interesting for new investors. Keeping big amounts of coins for long time in our hands means just pure profit  Cool

Comparing the importance of node activity to standard POS i think POS should be lowered to about 5 %.
Activity: 868
Hello DEV you didnt answer our PMs. And you didnt send bounties so i am closing dice game and faucet.
Activity: 14
another quick and possibly noob question. uptime means letting your wallet be online (meaning to say that computer has to be on) and for balance rating and POS, it can happen by just opening your wallet sometimes? thanks in advance!

You can mine PoS blocks the traditional way by running your client from time to time and earn the standard 20%.

If you decide to run a node, you would earn 20% + the bonus for running a node, depending on your balance + uptime.

Thanks for that tokyoghetto! Spot on, exactly how it will work.

i believe that the people running nodes should only be the ones earning interest on their balances. 20% is very generous for someone to just run a client every couple of days, while the nodes do all the heavy lifting.

Perhaps make regular client PoS less in terms of % and let nodes earn the lion's share, since it requires more capital commitment and therefore more risk for node operators.

something like 5% PoS for regular clients

20% + uptime bonus for nodes. Minimum balance 1000 MNS to run a  node.

just a thought.

We are currently discussing this actually, and thinking about lowering normal staking % to make running MantisWeb's more beneficial overall.

Why not make it a variable interest while you're at it Smiley like 3-5%?

This is something we have considered as the best option, as we need MantisWeb's to have a rather big incentive as we understand the running costs/time. Will have an update when we have decided shortly hopefully!
another quick and possibly noob question. uptime means letting your wallet be online (meaning to say that computer has to be on) and for balance rating and POS, it can happen by just opening your wallet sometimes? thanks in advance!

You can mine PoS blocks the traditional way by running your client from time to time and earn the standard 20%.

If you decide to run a node, you would earn 20% + the bonus for running a node, depending on your balance + uptime.

i believe that the people running nodes should only be the ones earning interest on their balances. 20% is very generous for someone to just run a client every couple of days, while the nodes do all the heavy lifting.

Perhaps make regular client PoS less in terms of % and let nodes earn the lion's share, since it requires more capital commitment and therefore more risk for node operators.

just a thought.

We are currently discussing this actually, and thinking about lowering normal staking % to make running MantisWeb's more beneficial overall.

Why not make it a variable interest while you're at it Smiley like 3-5%?
Activity: 14

just a thought.

legendary
Activity: 1232

just a thought.
Pages:
Jump to: