Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 51. (Read 55036 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I would like to congratulate MobileGO listing of MGO tokens at bitfinex.com
I heard many wrong things about this project and I am surprised of this fact, but congratulations and good luck!

PS. I have noticed at project webpage something: Current token price:
0,132 USD
but coinmarketcap showes: $0,323610 USD 
which datas are correct, and why  differ so much?

We are aware of this issue and will fix it ASAP
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Does anyone know anything about aiodex? No info about the team and it looks like a new exchange. No harm in getting a free listing if the community can vote for it. Always good to see MGO on more exchanges now that we will soon have a standard token

Honestly, I haven't seen this listing. Anyway, I think the project will be profitable to list there. The more listings, the better.

don't think that platform merits attention tbh. there's no need to be listed everywhere, imho only top exchanges should be considered Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WARNING: Do NOT exchange wMGO now, or otherwise all your wMGO tokens will be irreversibly lost!

LOL, what?

It is wise to real all of this announcement to avoid any misunderstanding.

Please stop talking like a gypsy and explain exactly what is going on and why people are in danger of losing their wMGO tokens, like maybe an official press release or twitter post or something? lol.

Some people rashly start to exchange their wMGO without reading the announcement and instructions, thus losing the small amount of tokens. To avoid this, we posted the warning in bold type. Nothing "gypsy".

that's to be expected. ppl often don't read the entire message, make mistakes and start blaming everyone. unfortunately, all the world's announcements wouldn't help them.
Activity: 79
I have one question: how is the minimum and maximum prize pool determined? It's not clear for me

It will depend on the tournament itself.

Thanks for your reply. The number of participants in the pool is limited?
I have one question: how is the minimum and maximum prize pool determined? It's not clear for me
https://i.imgur.com/6SRar2I.png

https://i.imgur.com/93a7PKx.png

https://i.imgur.com/wjCrMFl.png

https://i.imgur.com/C8obpn3.png

https://i.imgur.com/CM5PUUu.png

At MobileGO, we never stop working on new products and services to stay at the forefront of the industry and provide you with unparalleled experience.

Today, we’d like to present you the screenshots of our new computing platform. What is it? Simply speaking, it will allow you to generate GN Gold by sharing your computer power. The computing platform is an add-on to GShare that will provide the necessary interface to interact with (we already talked about GShare here https://t.me/mobilegochannel/52).

As its name suggests, the computing platform will compute how much funds you have generated based on your hardware and time you spent using the client app, and reward you with GN Gold appropriately. The computing platform will use advanced algorithms that will determine what type of work will be executed on your computer in order to maximize the profits for you.

Why will you generate GN Gold and not MGO? GN Gold rewards will have a two-fold purpose. First, they will help attract and retain players, thus scaling up the ecosystem. Second, being a payment method inside the ecosystem, GN Gold will let non-paying users take part in tournaments.

Take tournaments with low entry barriers as an example (a brief reminder: MGO is not suitable here due to its high transaction fees). The GShare mining tool will allow you to join, say, the 1:1000 tournament. An entrance fee of 1 cent will be mined in GN Gold in less than an hour. The winner of the tournament gets their prize in MGO (the sum will be equivalent to 10 USD, since 1,000 players paid 1 cent). So, in order to enter a tournament and win MGO, all you have to do is just let the utility run in the background. Sounds convenient, doesn’t it?

Remember that you can always ask us questions here or on Telegram, if something seems unclear. Have a nice day!

Great news! All described in detail
Activity: 107
Does anyone know anything about aiodex? No info about the team and it looks like a new exchange. No harm in getting a free listing if the community can vote for it. Always good to see MGO on more exchanges now that we will soon have a standard token

I heard about this listing. I think it's nothing special. Typical platform.
Activity: 26

Honestly, I haven't seen this listing. Anyway, I think the project will be profitable to list there. The more listings, the better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
copper member
Interestingly, MGO is intended for a geyming of the Esport platform and stimulation of gamers to loyalty and participation through awards and for what purposes it is possible to use this clever set of tokens?

We have just recently prepared the long read on this topic. https://medium.com/@mobilegoofficial/video-gaming-and-virtual-currencies-how-will-they-co-exist-771f11d4ed67
Activity: 43
Thomas Lyons offers a new listing, I understand correctly?

Looks like it. A chance to be listed, at least.

Oh, that's great! The more people get to know about the project, the better. Listings help it.
Activity: 26

Yes, it seems so. Such offers are often received by projects.
Activity: 43
Activity: 8
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
What is new specification?
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
If you want to practise now then register and use their test beta-mgo tokens rather than your real wmgo tokens. If you use your actual wmgo then they will be lost on the test platform. Perhaps they should have made that clearer rather than just saying don't use it or lose everything
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The swap platform is being tested with test tokens. Once the testing is sufficiënt and everything works you can swap your wmgo. For now you can't so that's what the people are trying to say.

Once the results of the test are good I expect an announcement of the real swap process starting
Activity: 104
Merit: 5

WARNING: Do NOT exchange wMGO now, or otherwise all your wMGO tokens will be irreversibly lost!

LOL, what?

It is wise to real all of this announcement to avoid any misunderstanding.

Please stop talking like a gypsy and explain exactly what is going on and why people are in danger of losing their wMGO tokens, like maybe an official press release or twitter post or something? lol.
copper member
Hey there guys. Have you read about the technology Mobile Go implements?

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well... What is MGO basically about? What is is to bring?

Here are our future products:

Ecosystem Web Portal: A web interface and an ecosystem representation layer for the end-user (gamer). With this product, the user gets access to the largest part of the ecosystem functionality. All in one place, with a unified experience across all platforms (PC/mobile).

eSports Platform: A set of back-end services and front-end deliverables for the end-user, which ensures a competitive experience in mobile/HTML5/PC games. Also, a set of APIs and SDKs that helps the publisher (game developer) to integrate their content (games) into our platform.

Computing Platform: A set of back-end services and end-user products, which helps the user to get into our computing network and share their PC hardware with the network for reward. Right now it is all about mining.

Core Services: Common services used by all products inside the ecosystem (e.g. User Service, API gateway, Payment Service, etc.). Also, some common business logic for charity and ecosystem gamification (tasks, achievements, etc.).

Publisher’s Account: A product that helps businesses (publishers) to work with the ecosystem, to upload and customize content (games and marketing materials that we publish on the ecosystem web portal), and to do integrations.

Just wondering, what's the ETA for each product? The whole bundle looks promising

The release of all our products is scheduled for Q4 2018 - Q1 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: