Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 54. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I really appreciate your management and financial analytics. Great token growth in one week, more than 60% weekly. This is strong position, looking on your linear index scale I can expect only future growth, however it needs a great working structure.
All in all I wish you all the best, and as a tokenholder can praise you for your work! Keep up the increase!
Yeah! One of the leading trends on the DigitalCoin. Waiting to see MGo on the HitBtc exchangem really missin it. 67% to be precise Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
16% up today, maybe I have missed the chance to heighten my deposit, ehh
I really appreciate your management and financial analytics. Great token growth in one week, more than 60% weekly. This is strong position, looking on your linear index scale I can expect only future growth, however it needs a great working structure.
All in all I wish you all the best, and as a tokenholder can praise you for your work! Keep up the increase!
Yeah! One of the leading trends on the DigitalCoin. Waiting to see MGo on the HitBtc exchangem really missin it. 67% to be precise Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here is the list of exchanges:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/

24 hour volume well over 2 million dollar

Mgo is already listed on hitbtc 😉

This volume is comparable with DASH volume. It is one day fiction or a piece of chore?
Hey there guys. Have you read about the technology Mobile Go implements?

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well... What is MGO basically about? What is is to bring?

Well, MGO is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry. It is intended to gamify Esport platform and incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards

Well, sounds promising. And btw have they already holded the ICO? I mean MGO

Yeah! They've collected more than $53 M
More than 53 million?  Shocked I wonder how? Nowadays ICO's can not proceed with a sum of 1 mln.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well, MGO is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry. It is intended to gamify Esport platform and incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards

These are significant numbers! I mean enormous sum. Great news tonight! Thanks Jack
Activity: 122

Here are our future products:

Ecosystem Web Portal: A web interface and an ecosystem representation layer for the end-user (gamer). With this product, the user gets access to the largest part of the ecosystem functionality. All in one place, with a unified experience across all platforms (PC/mobile).

eSports Platform: A set of back-end services and front-end deliverables for the end-user, which ensures a competitive experience in mobile/HTML5/PC games. Also, a set of APIs and SDKs that helps the publisher (game developer) to integrate their content (games) into our platform.

Computing Platform: A set of back-end services and end-user products, which helps the user to get into our computing network and share their PC hardware with the network for reward. Right now it is all about mining.

Core Services: Common services used by all products inside the ecosystem (e.g. User Service, API gateway, Payment Service, etc.). Also, some common business logic for charity and ecosystem gamification (tasks, achievements, etc.).

Publisher’s Account: A product that helps businesses (publishers) to work with the ecosystem, to upload and customize content (games and marketing materials that we publish on the ecosystem web portal), and to do integrations.

That's perfect! Kinda every person will find something for himself
Where did MobileGo come from? Fabulous idea of uniting gamers all around the world, outstanding. I have heard much about your rockets and falls, but such project must be live and supported. I see people discussing it on the web, it's great!
USA Wink

copper member
Activity: 65
https://gyazo.com/0dd0082c86ad1804925e36d645048c37

38$ of volume so far on this exchange?  is this a joke?  when are we going to be on a real exchange like bitfinex or bittrexx/binance?  Still haven't seen anything of any real substance yet

I've just posted that we are listed on Bitfinex.

Are you guys chatbots 😂 Chatbox is discord or telegram guys

Hahahah not! Brief questions - brief answers in the best format to communicate 😂😂😂 We are keeping the dialogue as short as we can, we are geniuses 😂

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Are you guys chatbots 😂 Chatbox is discord or telegram guys
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
Great. I am a holder of Mobilego. I bought at a high rate and the price is very low now. But I have faith in this project so why still holding my Mobilego coin. We need a big exchange site for this coin. We know Liqui has been delisted us. any news about the new exchange site?
copper member
MGO is now listed on Bitfinex and Ethfinex!

As a result of a fierce voting round, our token has finished in the top three and is now listed on both exchanges! Thank you, our loyal token holders, for every vote you’d cast. Without your warm support, this would have never been possible!

MGO is traded in two pairs: ETH/MGO (Ethfinex) and USD/MGO (Bitfinex). https://www.bitfinex.com/t/MGO:USD

Bitfinex is one of the most reputable exchanges with a 6-year history. It consistently ranks among the top exchanges in terms of daily trading volumes and is generally very popular with traders around the globe. It handles about $2 billion worth of trades per day. Ethfinex operates both as a voting platform for listings on Bitfinex and as a hybrid decentralized exchange. It aims to be a hub for the Ethereum community and provide access to a wide range of ERC-20 tokens. The platforms ensure high levels of security and enjoy popularity with both experienced traders and institutional investors.

Happy trading!

copper member
Elaborate on your future community growth program please.

We are working on it. Please stay tuned and you'll be the first to know when we have news.

Who are you? What is your position at mobilego? Could you tell us more about you?

This is a moderator's account. We have several moderators who have access to this account, we work in shifts. You can see us all in our Telegram chat, for example: https://t.me/mobilegochat (check out the pinned message). In other words, we represent the MobileGO team here and answer your questions, post updates, etc.

copper member
Elaborate on your future community growth program please.

We are working on it. Please stay tuned and you'll be the first to know when we have news.
Pages:
Jump to: