Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 50. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Mgo ain't performing bad these last weeks. Almost back in top 100 can't wait for the upcoming product releases and partnerships. Swap for waves holders within a week

still holding my breath on this waves swap being done and also clean without any issues for the patient investors.  it will mark the first real promise being delivered
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What is new specification?

Which specification do you mean?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Mgo ain't performing bad these last weeks. Almost back in top 100 can't wait for the upcoming product releases and partnerships. Swap for waves holders within a week
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
How are things going with the coin swap testing? I hope can already exchange without the risk of loss?
It's in full swing right now. When we collect and structure all results , we will deliver you a summary of the current situation with the testing

Good to see some positive progress, there was lots of talk in the past and thought it would never happen. However, now that there is a beta available we can see it is definitely here! MGO is developing well and getting listed on more exchanges, can't complain any more

When I saw that Blockchain Labs are involved in the development, I understood that the team means business. It's not a secret that guys from New Zealand always make a high-quality product.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
   what's going on with mgo? this project is developing according to the price of a coin?

it's better to check at least the announcement channel before asking such questions  Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
   what's going on with mgo? this project is developing according to the price of a coin?
copper member

WARNING: Do NOT exchange wMGO now, or otherwise all your wMGO tokens will be irreversibly lost!

LOL, what?

It is wise to real all of this announcement to avoid any misunderstanding.

Please stop talking like a gypsy and explain exactly what is going on and why people are in danger of losing their wMGO tokens, like maybe an official press release or twitter post or something? lol.

Some people rashly start to exchange their wMGO without reading the announcement and instructions, thus losing the small amount of tokens. To avoid this, we posted the warning in bold type. Nothing "gypsy".
Activity: 207
How are things going with the coin swap testing? I hope can already exchange without the risk of loss?
It's in full swing right now. When we collect and structure all results , we will deliver you a summary of the current situation with the testing

Good to see some positive progress, there was lots of talk in the past and thought it would never happen. However, now that there is a beta available we can see it is definitely here! MGO is developing well and getting listed on more exchanges, can't complain any more

Yes, this is an obvious progress, of course.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103

copper member

WARNING: Do NOT exchange wMGO now, or otherwise all your wMGO tokens will be irreversibly lost!

LOL, what?

It is wise to real all of this announcement to avoid any misunderstanding.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Does anyone know anything about aiodex? No info about the team and it looks like a new exchange. No harm in getting a free listing if the community can vote for it. Always good to see MGO on more exchanges now that we will soon have a standard token

Honestly, I haven't seen this listing. Anyway, I think the project will be profitable to list there. The more listings, the better.

don't think that platform merits attention tbh. there's no need to be listed everywhere, imho only top exchanges should be considered Smiley

Anyway, the team decides where to make a listing.
copper member
As we’ve promised, an open beta test of the MobileGo Swap Platform starts this Monday! Here’s is how it’s going to look.

Every owner of wMGO has already received bMGO tokens (please check your wallets). Since these are test tokens, your wallet may not display them directly. You can see the tokens on your balance using etherscan.io. Should you not have received these tokens by now, please notify us, and we will transfer them to you within 24 hours. Please also note that the reset password option may not function properly.

bMGO are test tokens and can be swapped for Kovan bMGO—which are also test tokens. To stay true to the final version of the MobileGo Swap Platform, this swap is a one-way road: You can only exchange bMGO for Kovan bMGO and not vice versa. To do the exchange, you will need to enter your ETH wallet address. When the test period is over, the tokens will remain; however, they will not have any value, for they are only intended to test the platform.

Remember: Do NOT exchange wMGO!

Please use this link to sign up for the beta test: https://d56je7mgioucr.cloudfront.net/.

As always, if you encounter some difficulties, please contact us in our Telegram chat, and we’ll be happy to help!
Activity: 40
https://i.imgur.com/6SRar2I.png

https://i.imgur.com/93a7PKx.png

https://i.imgur.com/wjCrMFl.png

https://i.imgur.com/C8obpn3.png

https://i.imgur.com/CM5PUUu.png

At MobileGO, we never stop working on new products and services to stay at the forefront of the industry and provide you with unparalleled experience.

Today, we’d like to present you the screenshots of our new computing platform. What is it? Simply speaking, it will allow you to generate GN Gold by sharing your computer power. The computing platform is an add-on to GShare that will provide the necessary interface to interact with (we already talked about GShare here https://t.me/mobilegochannel/52).

As its name suggests, the computing platform will compute how much funds you have generated based on your hardware and time you spent using the client app, and reward you with GN Gold appropriately. The computing platform will use advanced algorithms that will determine what type of work will be executed on your computer in order to maximize the profits for you.

Why will you generate GN Gold and not MGO? GN Gold rewards will have a two-fold purpose. First, they will help attract and retain players, thus scaling up the ecosystem. Second, being a payment method inside the ecosystem, GN Gold will let non-paying users take part in tournaments.

Take tournaments with low entry barriers as an example (a brief reminder: MGO is not suitable here due to its high transaction fees). The GShare mining tool will allow you to join, say, the 1:1000 tournament. An entrance fee of 1 cent will be mined in GN Gold in less than an hour. The winner of the tournament gets their prize in MGO (the sum will be equivalent to 10 USD, since 1,000 players paid 1 cent). So, in order to enter a tournament and win MGO, all you have to do is just let the utility run in the background. Sounds convenient, doesn’t it?

Remember that you can always ask us questions here or on Telegram, if something seems unclear. Have a nice day!

I can get GN Gold using this utility and then use it in a platform game, right?
That's right.

Oh, it's very cool, so I can earn as much as possible!
copper member
I would like to congratulate MobileGO listing of MGO tokens at bitfinex.com
I heard many wrong things about this project and I am surprised of this fact, but congratulations and good luck!

PS. I have noticed at project webpage something: Current token price:
0,132 USD
but coinmarketcap showes: $0,323610 USD  
which datas are correct, and why  differ so much?

We are aware of this issue and will fix it ASAP
Good to know that the team keep an eye on the project!
I would like to ask too, what is the best place to buy MGO (high liquidity, cheap fees, fast deposit-withrdawals etc) now?

If you want to make a weighed decision  you should visit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets.
There you can find a full list of exchanges, and see which one fits you better by comparing their features. F.e. if you seek for higher volume pay your attention to DigFinex or BCEX. Also trading pairs differ, so you choice also depends with which pair you would like to trade. For example, for BTC-trade you can use Digifinex, for USDT BitForex, for ETH Bitfinex and BCEX, for USD Bitfinex. Of course there are more exchanges than that. So to be more specific with your question provide us please with more detailed information.
Activity: 401
Does anyone know anything about aiodex? No info about the team and it looks like a new exchange. No harm in getting a free listing if the community can vote for it. Always good to see MGO on more exchanges now that we will soon have a standard token

Honestly, I haven't seen this listing. Anyway, I think the project will be profitable to list there. The more listings, the better.

don't think that platform merits attention tbh. there's no need to be listed everywhere, imho only top exchanges should be considered Smiley

You are right, but only partly. Of course project need to choose listings carefully, but an extra advertisement also doesn't hurt.

the key is that they offer another voting. if the community won't use that platform (what is more likely), it's rather pointless to take part in.
Activity: 40
https://i.imgur.com/6SRar2I.png

https://i.imgur.com/93a7PKx.png

https://i.imgur.com/wjCrMFl.png

https://i.imgur.com/C8obpn3.png

https://i.imgur.com/CM5PUUu.png

At MobileGO, we never stop working on new products and services to stay at the forefront of the industry and provide you with unparalleled experience.

Today, we’d like to present you the screenshots of our new computing platform. What is it? Simply speaking, it will allow you to generate GN Gold by sharing your computer power. The computing platform is an add-on to GShare that will provide the necessary interface to interact with (we already talked about GShare here https://t.me/mobilegochannel/52).

As its name suggests, the computing platform will compute how much funds you have generated based on your hardware and time you spent using the client app, and reward you with GN Gold appropriately. The computing platform will use advanced algorithms that will determine what type of work will be executed on your computer in order to maximize the profits for you.

Why will you generate GN Gold and not MGO? GN Gold rewards will have a two-fold purpose. First, they will help attract and retain players, thus scaling up the ecosystem. Second, being a payment method inside the ecosystem, GN Gold will let non-paying users take part in tournaments.

Take tournaments with low entry barriers as an example (a brief reminder: MGO is not suitable here due to its high transaction fees). The GShare mining tool will allow you to join, say, the 1:1000 tournament. An entrance fee of 1 cent will be mined in GN Gold in less than an hour. The winner of the tournament gets their prize in MGO (the sum will be equivalent to 10 USD, since 1,000 players paid 1 cent). So, in order to enter a tournament and win MGO, all you have to do is just let the utility run in the background. Sounds convenient, doesn’t it?

Remember that you can always ask us questions here or on Telegram, if something seems unclear. Have a nice day!

I can get GN Gold using this utility and then use it in a platform game, right?
Activity: 253
Merit: 11

You are right, but only partly. Of course project need to choose listings carefully, but an extra advertisement also doesn't hurt.
Activity: 102
Merit: 250
In your announcement you wrote, that "single playing get boring and multiplaying is the new way to play", but it's not true. Single playing is boring as boring for example reading the book or watching movie. It's boring only for very empty people who cannot enjoy its atmosphere. 

I agree with you, man! I am also for the single play. But it seems to me that sometimes the game is made for several participants, so that they themselves would be interested. If strategy, skill development and small fights between opponents are implied, then why not?

of course it's true, i am just trying to say, that such peremptory ideas in the announcement can scare away some of potential investors who are not such radicals and do not thinking that single playing games is last century Smiley
Activity: 79
I have one question: how is the minimum and maximum prize pool determined? It's not clear for me

It will depend on the tournament itself.

Thanks for your reply. The number of participants in the pool is limited?
No, the number won't be limited.

Oh, it's great, so the prize fund is not limited?
Pages:
Jump to: