Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) token official announcements - page 3. (Read 1103 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Hello everyone!

MobileGO team is always working to improve the service for our users. And one of the main successes we consider is cooperation with Xsolla. Thanks to our partnership, MGO holders have a unique opportunity to access more than 500 games! In addition, you get the opportunity to purchase all in-game items!

Thanks to our partner Xsolla, you can now purchase any item you want with MGO tokens. It’s easy to make a purchase. To select the game you should just go to our website and choose which one you like the best. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. The list of games is constantly updated as well as your ability to purchase a variety of games!

All this would be impossible without MGO—the most adopted digital asset in the entire world, with a staggering reaches of 500,000,000 people.

Just follow the link and plunge into the world of gaming abundance! https://www.mobilego.io/
copper member

Hello everyone!

Esports has already become a permanent part of our lives. And we get used to eSports championships. And this is why our team does not stay aside. On our competitive platform you can fully experience the spirit of competition and victory.

There is free-to-play tournaments for all gamers. You can participate in a tournament with a chance to win GShare Gold. GShare Gold opens you a huge mass of opportunities in the world of gaming! You can spend your GShare Gold to buy games or in-game stuff.

And dear publishers please do not forget that you can get royalty payouts in Xsolla in MobileGo tokens which have numerous advantages over other payout methods such as fiat money.

Play the game. Be victorious and have fun! https://compete.gn.org/
copper member

Hello everyone!

This is the interview with Vlad, the business development manager of MobileGO.

So what will Vlad tell us about? Let us tell you a bit about it!

some personal information;
more about our API technology;
the plans of the MobileGo gaming platform;
smart contracts development.

These and other questions you might be interested in will be disclosed in this interview. Follow the link https://medium.com/@mobilegoofficial/interview-with-mobilego-business-development-manager-ea42b69aa9a6 to learn more and feel free to ask questions and share your opinion in the comments!
Activity: 68
Now is a good price to buy,take a little more. .
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I like MobileGO this project has been running for a long time and until now it is still developing it there is a good job they are optimistic that in the future MobileGo will continue to bring many users to play games
I am still holding my mgo token that i earned from the bounty .I also believe that MGO will be more valuable in the near future.

Of course you hold MGO until now that's good, I'm sure you will get big profits, unfortunately I have sold MGO from that bounty.
Activity: 476
I like MobileGO this project has been running for a long time and until now it is still developing it there is a good job they are optimistic that in the future MobileGo will continue to bring many users to play games
I am still holding my mgo token that i earned from the bounty .I also believe that MGO will be more valuable in the near future.
Activity: 588
copper member

Hello everyone!

Some of you may have already used Near field communication (NFC) technology for your purchases. This is the technology that allows you using our phones or credit cards with incredible speed!

Technologies do not stand still and the world of cryptocurrencies has something similar with the NFC. Our team has created MobileGo - Metamask Gateway technology. This allows you to make a secure and fast payments using your MGO. You do not have to enter the receiving addresses to transfer your tokens. You only need to set up your MobileGo wallet once!

All the necessary information for developers is on our official GitHub https://github.com/MobileGoToken

Of course for users who still wish to manually pay – no worries, we have you covered, manual payment will still remain.
copper member

Hello everyone!
More and more new high-quality games add the ability to pay with Xsolla. This indicates a great interest in the project and, as a consequence, interest in MGO! And today we are ready to offer you a few more games that you can buy with MGO. So visit our website https://www.mobilego.io and take a look at it!

This time we have added such games as: Call of Duty: Black Ops; Call of Duty: Black Ops III; Dragon Awaken (freegame2017); Sacred Saga Online (freegame2017); papergames.io; Chips Games!

It’s easy to make a purchase. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. Bingo! You’re all set!

Don't deny ourselves the pleasure of new games! Enjoy your purchases, have fun playing the games, and stay tuned, the list of available titles keeps growing every week!
copper member

Hello everyone!

Just a couple of days ago we presented a new roadmap. We have revealed in it our main objectives that we want to achieve this year. And we offer you to familiarize with the main points of our plan.

March 2019 - Smart contract released
April 2019 - MGO Landing pages
April-May 2019 - MGO Contest
June-July 2019 - MGO Store
September-October 2019 - MGO Esports platform
October 2019 - MGO Sponsored Tournaments

All points of this roadmap are aimed to develop the project and attracting more attention to it. Stay tuned for more news and don’t forget to follow us on our social platforms!
copper member

Hello everyone!

More new games from Xsolla! So just visit our website https://www.mobilego.io and buy even more games with your MGO tokens!

This time we have added such games as: Call of Duty® 2; Germs.io; Reign of Guilds; I am Legend; Hell Let Loose; Cyber Shadow!

It’s easy to make a purchase. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. Bingo! You’re all set!

Don't deny yourself the pleasure of new games! Enjoy your purchases, have fun playing the games, and stay tuned, the list of available titles keeps growing every week!
copper member

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago, we promised to present you our new roadmap that would clearly show all of the principal stages of our products development. A new updated roadmap is already here!

If you have any questions about our vision and plans, please, feel free to ask them in the comments or in our chats, and we’ll answer any and all of them as soon as possible.

This is just the roadmap for product development, which contains no information about our work with the partners and upcoming joint releases, but we are also working on that! So, in the coming weeks expect to see detailed posts about each of the products and partnership announcements. Are you excited? Because we definitely are! Stay tuned for more amazing news to come and don’t forget to follow us on other social platforms!
copper member

Hello friends!

MobileGo team strives to provide all the most convenient services for our users. So we decided to remind you that we have a YouTube channel as well! It is not a secret that youtube is one of the most popular media platforms on the Internet, and the video format is one of the easiest to perception.

All videos tell about our cryptocurrency, about games on our gaming platform and other stuff. Please feel free to share our videos within your friends to expand our community and make our project as big and popular as only possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRip9gnWYk
copper member

Hello everyone!

Our team is working on the development of the gaming industry in many ways. We see many opportunities to improve it. We believe that payouts are one of the main areas for development in game industry. After all, the more money the developers have the better games they make!

Our payout method features are high speed and low fee. We suggest all developers to pay attention to our technology which is available on https://github.com/MobileGoToken

There are three ways to get your payouts:

- With ETH fee (GAS) changed into MGO fee that can be paid by developers (for example if an item costs 10 MGO, user will pay 10 MGO, but the developer will receive 9.5, because 0.5 is spent on fee);
- With ETH fee (GAS) changed into MGO fee that can be paid by users (for example, if an item costs 10 MGO, user will have to pay 10.5 MGO, and developer receives 10 MGO);
- With ETH fee (GAS) changed into MGO fee that can be paid either by developers or users, but the fee is larger than the amount of GAS due to some other cause.
So feel free to visit our official GitHub! And please stay tuned for more good news!
copper member

Hello everyone!

One of the main features of a civilized person is the ability to negotiate. But to make a simple agreement an obligation we use a contract. Technologies do not stand still and smart contracts have replaced conventional contracts now. A smart contract is one of the technologies added on our official GitHub https://github.com/MobileGoToken

So what are the advantages of smart contracts?

They are permanent and well protected against unauthorized modification or loss of data, which is ensured by decentralized storage.
Transparency — all interested users can observe the process. At the same time, the participants stay confidential.
They are self-checking and self-fulfilling.
Smart contracts cannot be bribed, there are only mathematical algorithms.
Reduce costs by eliminating intermediaries from the process.
Deletion from process intermediaries entails a cost reduction.
High speed because of automation.

These advantages make smart contracts very interesting for users. And we encourage all developers to become familiar with our smart contract technology.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Our address is Jurija Gagarina 12, Belgrade, Serbia. We would gladly help you to find the most convenient airplane ticket and hotel for you, here in Belgrade. Come and we will show you everything.

Oh well, I really regret your answer. I thought I attempt on closing the previous heated debate and go to other topics of QnA to further supplying community with materials they needed for DYOR about your project. But, I am under an impression that you still choose to go personal about things.

Shall we try again?
As we can see you are very interested in our project. That is cool. We have offered you several ways to get acquainted with our project closer. We have already posted a lot of photos from our office. But I hope that a common sense will tell you that publishing photos of each employee are pointless.

Well, if you're really serious with asking me to visit your office as your diplomatic answer, Artem, I shall consider if your company will be arranging and covering my accommodation and expenses to-while-and-from my hometown and your office. If they will not, then I suggest you to read again and point me out on which sentence do I ask for photos of every employee.

Let me do you a favor by requoting myself, and point out the exact words that explicitly show the otherwise:

~snip~
I saw that you said you have 69 personnels on your Serbian office and 34 on Russian. I wonder if we can get acquainted with some of them? It'll be nice to know that you have other people working with you other than the three key personnel.

Perhaps... Another pictures of your office? I am well aware you provided some, but it seems it was taken during a lunch break as several desks are vacated.

If you can stop being a wiseass for a second, you'll see that I do you a favor. I ask you to provide an evidence --which I am sure you can easily provide, given your company is legit-- of employees. Candid pictures of them working. Ten or maybe fifteen of them discussing things, programming, doing whatever, it'll give a good impression of strong project.
copper member
Our address is Jurija Gagarina 12, Belgrade, Serbia. We would gladly help you to find the most convenient airplane ticket and hotel for you, here in Belgrade. Come and we will show you everything.

Oh well, I really regret your answer. I thought I attempt on closing the previous heated debate and go to other topics of QnA to further supplying community with materials they needed for DYOR about your project. But, I am under an impression that you still choose to go personal about things.

Shall we try again?
As we can see you are very interested in our project. That is cool. We have offered you several ways to get acquainted with our project closer. We have already posted a lot of photos from our office. But I hope that a common sense will tell you that publishing photos of each employee are pointless.
copper member

Hello everyone!

You made your choice and we summed up the results of two surveys!

Soon you will see an interviewed with Vlad, and he will answer all your questions. As you requested the interview will be published in a text version. It is expected on the next week.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Shall we try again?
copper member

just want to support holydarkness' stand here. actually, his request is very simple, he just wants confirmation from Ms. Brecek if she's really part into this project. this is a simple way of confirming if a certain personality is really part of the team by contacting their publicly available email account. and i did that also before, contacting someone thru linkedin and they replied fast. i gave the bitcointalk link stating they are part of the team, however, from their linkedin profile it was not included in the list. and he thanked me for that, because i did my due diligence and he's confirming that he's part of the team. why so difficult asking from your end?

saying she's busy with other things is not really a professional answer. holydarkness is just asking for very simple reply from Ms. Brecek. he doesn't need to explain who he is and why he needs this. this is normal inquiry for a crypto project. maybe you need to check the scam accusations board here to familiarize yourself what this forum can also do to a project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Thank you for the help explaining, I really appreciate the effort.

Admin, let's clear the air here by clarifying that you understand the purpose of this action by walking with me once more through the explanation.

There are lots of scam projects trying to trick people into believing them by saying some well-known individuals as part of their team, where actually the said individuals didn't know anything about the project. Due to the numbers of scam projects, it is a common knowledge for members of the forum to help each other clarifying the legitimacy of any projects through questions and researches. On this case, one of the attempt was clarifying if Ms. Brecek is indeed with you or not, given that there were (past tense) no mention of her affiliation with MobileGO on her media, the suspicion is reasonable and should be banished as soon as possible. Thus, the email.

No one will actually benefited from this action other than your side --not CaVO32, and certainly not me-- because by confirming this, you'll get a physical evidence that your team are real. And in case you persist on not attempting to clarify this, no one suffered negative effect other than you, because people might start to wonder if the claim is sound, that your team is not real.

Of course, you can try different approach like what you did with team group pictures (as long as the logo of your team is visible on the picture) or by having the questioned subject to update their social media to clarify their affiliation with your project. Which, at the time we had previous discussion, were not available.

We have an understanding here?

My advise before we close this topic and move to other ones will be: kindly look requests and inquiries from several perspective before you persist on certain action. During this long hard session of scam projects, evasion will usually associated with negative connotation.

I talked to Ivana and she had already answered your letter. So I would like to ask you to confirm that respond here.

Yes, I would like to confirm that she replied me and stated that the affiliation is true, she's part of the MobileGO team. I would share a screenshot of her email if anyone asked. With this clarified, I would love to move to other topic... umm I mean question, as this is still on the dame topic.

I saw that you said you have 69 personnels on your Serbian office and 34 on Russian. I wonder if we can get acquainted with some of them? It'll be nice to know that you have other people working with you other than the three key personnel.

Perhaps... Another pictures of your office? I am well aware you provided some, but it seems it was taken during a lunch break as several desks are vacated.
Pages:
Jump to: