Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information - page 10. (Read 56071 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
since some people already received their bounty payment , just need to wait a bit more for me.
I'm glad to participated this campaign even i only received few rather than the others since this is my first campaign on BTT
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So why is it only in the ether network?
People also chose platforme waves.
Why 300k coins are only on the ether network?
Don't pay attention to that. Eth is done first, then waves. Just allocated the full 300k because we could. The full amount won't be used since plenty of people gave waves addresses.

Like I've said since the beginning, just wait for my announcement when bounties are fully distributed. That's what matters. People making assumptions ahead of time doesn't.

The rest of the 300k coins in the ethereum network will be burned?
Why ethereum network has been selected as the first?
I think mate everything will be distributed as promised, it was just ETH tokens are being done first and I am sure when
MGO eth Token are distributed all, then on waves is the next.
By looking here https://etherscan.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#tokentxns, the last distribution was 7 hours ago
so it's not over yet as not all participants who gave their eth address had received already.

Why do you go the long way, if you check the sheet they have mentioned transaction id next to the address and only a few people have received it.Maybe by today, the sheet will be complete with all the transaction ids.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Hi Sir Jack, I confirm I received the bounty. May I ask when will MGO be listed on bittrex? Thanks
Ask the bittrex support. Bittrex should update their site to accept mgo because its an erc223 token
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Don't pay attention to that. Eth is done first, then waves. Just allocated the full 300k because we could. The full amount won't be used since plenty of people gave waves addresses.

Like I've said since the beginning, just wait for my announcement when bounties are fully distributed. That's what matters. People making assumptions ahead of time doesn't.

I think mate everything will be distributed as promised, it was just ETH tokens are being done first and I am sure when
MGO eth Token are distributed all, then on waves is the next.
By looking here https://etherscan.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#tokentxns, the last distribution was 7 hours ago
so it's not over yet as not all participants who gave their eth address had received already.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

Hi Sir Jack, I confirm I received the bounty. May I ask when will MGO be listed on bittrex? Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Hi
I confirm that I received my bounty in MyEtherWallet.
Thank you very much @Jack Kuveke and MobileGo/GameCredits team
Congrats all.

Are we already starting to receive our remuneration for the signature of the company today? This is very handy.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Looking great finally this campaign start the distribution all bounty Hunter of this campaign got Jackpot thanks for MGO development team and campaign manager Jack.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I would suspect that distribution would take place sometime during the upcoming week. But nothing is for sure. Clearly it's now in the hands of the right people and I trust they will get it done as soon as they are able. I don't feel like anyone has been asked to wait an unreasonable amount of time. They will arrive when they arrive and that should be good enough for all of us.

Hi
No! It's already
started.The wait is over
now! Soon everyone will get the token in their wallet.
Cheers!

Thanks!

Watch below address:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#pageSize=100

What do you mean by this ?? What does the address prove ? I am asking. please answer me anyone

That link shows the address that is holding the MGO Signature campaign Tokens and that the distribution has started. So now everyone can just calm down and await their tokens. I've had just about enough of this thread with all the various bounty hunters that has no patience at all. Respect a solid project and support it instead of being greedy, will do you good in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I would suspect that distribution would take place sometime during the upcoming week. But nothing is for sure. Clearly it's now in the hands of the right people and I trust they will get it done as soon as they are able. I don't feel like anyone has been asked to wait an unreasonable amount of time. They will arrive when they arrive and that should be good enough for all of us.

Hi
No! It's already
started.The wait is over
Cheers!

Thanks!

Watch below address:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#pageSize=100

What do you mean by this ?? What does the address prove ? I am asking. please answer me anyone
Activity: 812

Hi
No! It's already
started.The wait is over
Cheers!

Thanks!

Watch below address:

Activity: 532
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
Hello! is the tokens still didn't distribute to its participants? how long it can?
Lol. Doesn't dare use your account to say anything.
Don't worry. When expire day, Jack will say:"I already told everyone, it will be sent as soon as possible, could be a couple days or a week(maybe more). These are just timeline estimates. Participants can focus on other projects all they want. I'll simply announce when the tokens are sent, it's not complicated."
 Grin

Jack said - but it was 2 weeks ago and we are still waiting. 2 weeks ago he wrote - a week at a bounty deal. still nothing Huh
in his last announcement, he said that it will be sent as soon as possible, which means: there is no fixed date for the distribution.
legendary
Hello! is the tokens still didn't distribute to its participants? how long it can?
Don't worry. When expire day, Jack will say:"I already told everyone, it will be sent as soon as possible, could be a couple days or a week(maybe more). These are just timeline estimates. Participants can focus on other projects all they want. I'll simply announce when the tokens are sent, it's not complicated."
 Grin

Jack said - but it was 2 weeks ago and we are still waiting. 2 weeks ago he wrote - a week at a bounty deal. still nothing Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
 Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
  I entered  2 different signature campaigns after mobilgo . I got both bounty payments. Even today Encrypto even paid bounty.MobileGo has not made bounty payments yet.If you do not pay the team, just give us the news. Because it is harder to wait.I can feel the difference is something. I guess MobileGo will not make payments. I do not know what we can do about it.

Distribution is on process jack says he will pay the bounty participants stop making fake news.
If listening to the last information on the 17th of yesterday should be on 10th july has begun distribution, but it seems we do have to wait for the jack said that token already on send
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
  I entered  2 different signature campaigns after mobilgo . I got both bounty payments. Even today Encrypto even paid bounty.MobileGo has not made bounty payments yet.If you do not pay the team, just give us the news. Because it is harder to wait.I can feel the difference is something. I guess MobileGo will not make payments. I do not know what we can do about it.

Distribution is on process jack says he will pay the bounty participants stop making fake news.
Pages:
Jump to: