Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information - page 9. (Read 56071 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 300
Why about 20 users have already received their bounty and the rest has not received?
It's been over 30 hours since the first bounties were delivered. When the rest?

According to the list, I think they maybe paying the most take mgo  to the least mgo ? But why pay 20-25 people and then stop paying, I do not understand.so they quite another think . i dont have any idea
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Why about 20 users have already received their bounty and the rest has not received?
It's been over 30 hours since the first bounties were delivered. When the rest?
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
hi jack how are you i just wonder many people were removed from the list.As far as I know, all eth mgo payments are not complete. Did paying people receive more? or same on the list. If so, the team has paid less than the promised?
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
My MGO has been sent to the wallet, thanks to the team. But the price fell a lot.
Then don't sell yet, you know what MGO is capable of, it started trading with an impressive price but people are
just exaggerating the issue of not being added in bittrex yet, it's up to you if you sell but I recommend not yet if you want to enjoy your reward more.
Price as of now dumps because of the market is also dump lets wait until the altcoins pumps again MGO is a good projects. Its more better to wait or you sell it now.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Sir Jack Kuveke,
Please check pm and thanks a lot for not sending me MGO to waves,because my waves address is wrong.
I really appreciate your kind reply.thank you once again.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
My MGO has been sent to the wallet, thanks to the team. But the price fell a lot.
Then don't sell yet, you know what MGO is capable of, it started trading with an impressive price but people are
just exaggerating the issue of not being added in bittrex yet, it's up to you if you sell but I recommend not yet if you want to enjoy your reward more.
Activity: 392
legendary
Is there a list about the hitherto paid users? Are payments made step by step?
I read about the fact that some have already received their bounties, but I have not received anything yet. I've requested my payout as ether tokens.
Thanks for your help!

Hi
I confirm that I received my bounty in MyEtherWallet.
Thank you very much @Jack Kuveke and MobileGo/GameCredits team
Congrats all.

Here you have a campaign list. On the right side of the list you will see confirmed transactions. These users have already received their bounty

>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kihGiMx2jBCdq2kWpYmmtDrarUwTqyW8J3Y4yeod5yQ/edit?usp=sharing

Here you have the bounty distribution address in the ethereum network.

>>> https://etherscan.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#tokentxns

I do not know the address in the network waves

Activity: 658
Merit: 286
URRA!!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Is there a list about the hitherto paid users? Are payments made step by step?
I read about the fact that some have already received their bounties, but I have not received anything yet. I've requested my payout as ether tokens.
Thanks for your help!

Hi
I confirm that I received my bounty in MyEtherWallet.
Thank you very much @Jack Kuveke and MobileGo/GameCredits team
Congrats all.

legendary
In 24 hours sent to 20 addresses. Very much

Hi beauty,shit day i have at least you make me better.To much negatives on you profile.You have character.You need to add to your profile.Warning you play with fire

Before you write about my negative rating, check out what she is.
I do not play with fire. I'm only interested. Why in one day - team sent to 20 bounty addresses. Why not to all?

Why sh*t day? Because price bitcoin goes down?yes?  This is the best time to make money Cheesy
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Hi beauty,shit day i have at least you make me better.To much negatives on you profile.You have character.You need to add to your profile.Warning you play with fire
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Sell your MGOs for $.90 and i'll buy them Smiley

the current price is under $0.9 you can buy more at liqui Grin

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
The order of distribution does not matter. Just wait for a transaction ID to appear next to your account: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kihGiMx2jBCdq2kWpYmmtDrarUwTqyW8J3Y4yeod5yQ/edit?usp=sharing

And while you still have a chance. Let me know if you need your address changed for whatever reason.
Activity: 616
well as i see in the latest post here some of the participants get their mobile go tokens in their myetherwallet site this is so much good for all of the bounty participants here, congratulations team for hardwork in this campaign hope that the participants happy with their coins
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Sell your MGOs for $.90 and i'll buy them Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
since some people already received their bounty payment , just need to wait a bit more for me.
I'm glad to participated this campaign even i only received few rather than the others since this is my first campaign on BTT

I still didnt receive,noting in my mew wallet but bounty distribution has started.Some more times

You didn't receive yet because there is a reason. Last night till no.38 was sent and there are two possibilities or people will be paid today as that was late or it is planned to be released in batches but everyone will get his token sooner. Having a look at spreadsheet you can understand the pattern.

We waited a long time. There is no problem to wait some days))
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
since some people already received their bounty payment , just need to wait a bit more for me.
I'm glad to participated this campaign even i only received few rather than the others since this is my first campaign on BTT

I still didnt receive,noting in my mew wallet but bounty distribution has started.Some more times

You didn't receive yet because there is a reason. Last night till no.38 was sent and there are two possibilities or people will be paid today as that was late or it is planned to be released in batches but everyone will get his token sooner. Having a look at spreadsheet you can understand the pattern.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: