Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information - page 6. (Read 56071 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
This Bounty Distribution is not fair. Is it not possible to make one Distribution to all?

I can not see any sense about this kind of Distribution.

@ Jack - Where is the problem ? You promise first 3 weeks after Master Distribution then next days  they couple of Days.

Are you kidding us?
It will end soon, only wait. I think they're very busy so they can't distribute soon. Anyway this is the best campaign for the participants.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
This Bounty Distribution is not fair. Is it not possible to make one Distribution to all?

@ Jack - Where is the problem ? You promise first 3 weeks after Master Distribution then next days  they couple of Days.

Are you kidding us?
I also just saw this kind of distribution, it sometimes had to wait for the turn but for 162 participants did not seem to be taking time
Joking about things like this should not be done
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

Are you kidding us?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Can only wait for the obvious information from the jack.
Can only wait though when. . .
Whether they are waiting for the new Ico price to be distributed
Still be everyone's question
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Issued to 9 addresses and paused again?

Looks like we may have to wait until the end of this week to get our bounty.Let's hope to be lucky and get it today if some few more addresses are selected and bounty is sent.

I'm a bit disappointed with this bounty distribution. It's really a little weird - once sent to 31 addresses later, only up to 9 addresses. Let's hope the bounty is received quickly and without problems
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Looks like we may have to wait until the end of this week to get our bounty.Let's hope to be lucky and get it today if some few more addresses are selected and bounty is sent.
Activity: 476
Was it only signature campaign you guys offer?

before ask you must read this thread campaign is finish
mobileGo only open bounty signature campaign, ico is end campaign is end
Yeah i know it has end, got a reason for asking. Thanks by the way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

before ask you must read this thread campaign is finish
mobileGo only open bounty signature campaign, ico is end campaign is end
Activity: 476
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Whether there is no campaign other than the signature because we have joined the others. And how to get this excellent coin please guide us. thanks so much dev.

Exactly, there is no other signature other than this MGO. You may trade the MGO at www.liqui.io, its tradeable on that site. No mgo on bittrex yet. But hoping it will be listed soon.
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Whether there is no campaign other than the signature because we have joined the others. And how to get this excellent coin please guide us. thanks so much dev.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Thank jack, i also got my mobile go. I keep hold to better times  Cool Roll Eyes

Any news other exchange??  Undecided
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
thankyou jack
payment received .
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Me too. I use ETH wallet address but i have not received my reward from signature campaign. Can you give us explaination jack?

On Slack Jack has explained that the developer who was conducting the distribution ran into a technical glitch as he was doing the distribution so he wasn't able to finalize it. He pointed out that this developer has other responsibilities as well and hasn't been able to get back to completing it. So we should all be patient. I'm sure it will be completed as quickly as possible.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Me too. I use ETH wallet address but i have not received my reward from signature campaign. Can you give us explaination jack?
legendary
why somebody have got their bounty?but i also do not get my bounty.who knows?we wait the bounty many days and always hope the distribution of the bounty.i hope you can solve my problem.thank you.
Everybody expects this answer why this part of the people got their bounty and we did not. We are waiting for info from Jack
Activity: 366
why somebody have got their bounty?but i also do not get my bounty.who knows?we wait the bounty many days and always hope the distribution of the bounty.i hope you can solve my problem.thank you.
legendary
Everyone check your wallet. I received my bounty 3 days ago even though the spreadsheet is blank for me. Thank you very much jack and Mgo.  I'll be holding for a long time

We do not have to check. If you can see the mobilego address. does not send further bounty

https://etherscan.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#tokentxns
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Everyone check your wallet. I received my bounty 3 days ago even though the spreadsheet is blank for me. Thank you very much jack and Mgo.  I'll be holding for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: