Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 35. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I’ve been watching these thread for some time, Do you guys anticipate a rapid rise of investors in the near future ??
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
A wonderful project. For travel enthusiasts - just an indispensable thing, I'm really looking forward to getting the Mobilink sim card.
Activity: 144
Mobilink is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project, they can trust in the future. And so, another project came out in this community to prove its potential and capability. I hope that this project will make its way to success and will be productive.
Activity: 216
Do your team has enough experience to develop this project to the full? 
Activity: 208
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by Mobilink! Grin
Activity: 153
What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?
Activity: 213
There are lots of reasons to join the project! First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - they have a vision of what they are going to make
Activity: 149
This is a well-planned project keep up the good work !!!!
Activity: 201
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Activity: 228
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
for traveler, seafarer and tourist the feature of this mobilink is awesome. it will help a lot on seafarer which they don't have to buy every sim card in every county they have been. its also good for tourist if it cost only affordable.
Activity: 162
Mobilink is one of the great project here in the community that come exist and still progressing for the better changes of the community. I hope that more serious investors will come to this project so that, they will understand and know better what really Mobilink's goal is and how beneficial it is for the community. I will be looking forward to this project. Hope you'll stay positive and make more interesting news and updates. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
just joined the btt campaign and is see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900267.480 as an ann thread for mobilink too. it is counted if i will post there? or this is the legit thread?
Activity: 14
ICO looks great and a promising project...
Activity: 364
how do bag holders profit from buying mobilink tokens is it considered as a utility token?
Activity: 224
Hi i just found Mobilink project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project.Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where i can ask questions? Could you please give me link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.

Thank you for expressing an interest! Yes, we do have a Telegram page. The link is:https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical. Please visit it to keep updated about the latest in Mobilink!
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing.

Thank you for your support!
Maybe the project will take off, anyway, looks good enough to start investing, I suppose! 

Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard to something so revolutionary and extraordinary! Imagine: no monthly bills, you are able to call, text and use data FREE while being paid at the same time from ad revenue! Awesome, isn't it? Smiley
Mobilink catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I just want to tell that it is because Mobilink is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community Grin

Thank you for the kind words and for your support! Our team is dedicated to making this project work so that everyone involved will benefit and to implement a change in the  Telecom industry.
I would surely love to invest some of my funds into this project as it really seems a great project with good benefits ahead. The project has an innovative idea and i am sure that most of us will find it useful
Thank you for expressing an interest in our project! Our aim is to eliminate monthly bills for our customers WHILE they can earn at the same time! This is the first project of its kind so we would welcome one and all who are interested in being a part of something so revolutionary Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: