Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 36. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I have joined the telegram group of this project and I see that the team of this project is very active in the group and they are also active on other social media and promoting the project very well. They are surely a great team and will lead this project to success! 

Mobilink is dedicated to changing the landscape of the telecom industry and to make sure that everyone who is involved in the project WINS, especially the customers! Thank you for your support!
This project will surely innovate the telecom sphere, so I'll support Mobilink Wink

Thank you for your unwaivering support!
Hi i just found Mobilink project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project.Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where i can ask questions? Could you please give me link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.
Here's their TG group:
https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical

Thank you for passing the link on!
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I have joined the telegram group of this project and I see that the team of this project is very active in the group and they are also active on other social media and promoting the project very well. They are surely a great team and will lead this project to success! 
Activity: 220
Mobilink catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I just want to tell that it is because Mobilink is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community Grin
Activity: 156
I would surely love to invest some of my funds into this project as it really seems a great project with good benefits ahead. The project has an innovative idea and i am sure that most of us will find it useful
Activity: 225
Maybe the project will take off, anyway, looks good enough to start investing, I suppose! 
Activity: 238
Hi i just found Mobilink project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project.Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where i can ask questions? Could you please give me link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.
Here's their TG group:
https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.
Activity: 148
Sure they will make a decent business out of this ICO!
Activity: 233
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing.
Activity: 126
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Mobilink has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal!
Activity: 133
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 155
This project will surely innovate the telecom sphere, so I'll support Mobilink Wink
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that Mobilink will be a success and become more well-known in the crypto-community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance !!   

Thank you for the kind words! We do hope so too Smiley
The minimum fee established in the amount of $ 300 for private sale, public presale, public sale ico. Do not You think that this amount of contribution ($300) at public sale ico restricts small investors.

We do have ways of earning free tokens. We have a Bounty Campaign where tokens are given to perform tasks. Please visit this link for details https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2897378 to learn more about it. However, you would need to be a part of the Telegram group BEFORE participating in the Bounty; the Telegram link is https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical.
Also, there is a 5% referral bonus. Send your referral link to family or friends and if they sign up and invest using your link you receive a 5% bonus in tokens.
Funny how people says its scam without proof .... i remember regal coin .... Luckily i didn't listen such people ....

Some project are scam, some others no, use your own brain guys ....

Stay out of it and try to make money with BTC or Eth. For me, i want a big growing project and Mobilink is one of them ....

Have a nice day.

Thank you for the kind words and your support!
A promising project with an understandable platform. It may help lit of people because of cutting mobile monthly fees and earning mobilink coin daily revenue. How fantastic project.  Smiley

Thank you, it will benefit all involved! Smiley
Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the GRON project is getting more and more known by most people and also, on the other hand, the GRON community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue

Hello! We do have a Telegram group where persons can keep updated and informed on the project. The link is:https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical
I am amazed by the Mobilink team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the Mobilink project. I will look forward to it!

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your support!
Pages:
Jump to: