Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 38. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the GRON project is getting more and more known by most people and also, on the other hand, the GRON community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I am amazed by the Mobilink team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the Mobilink project. I will look forward to it!
Activity: 213
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion it's a promising project, but I would like to know more about it...
I’m interested too. I am still looking forward for more developments and announcements from this project. I hope Mobilink project is legit and also hoping that they will continue the project whether the ico will be successful or not.
Activity: 207
Do you have any video interviews? It would be quite appropriate on YouTube. So more people will learn about the project and will join.. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion it's a promising project, but I would like to know more about it...
Activity: 193
To prove that this service will be successful and demanded the project should show its capability of gaining more investors.
And I have a question, how can you implement this telecom service globally if you have many competitors nowadays with the same type of platform you're creating?
Activity: 195
I wish I found you earlier! Mobilink will totally stand up to what is announced in the WP and RM!
Activity: 198
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters!
Activity: 176
The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. I will be looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 200
Have you decided on what exchanges the coin will be listed?
Activity: 184
Gosh, where did all the trolls come from? Try not to pay attention on them, you're great!
Activity: 194
I wish you the best! I know, there isn't a smooth way to success, so just stay strong! Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I see some angry haters there. Don't pay attention to them, you ROCK! Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The project/idea is excellent. But do you think is the hard cap on higher end, compared to other ICOs?
an interesting project, ambitious, reminds some kind of a cellular network that tried to do something like that but they did not succeed. I wish good luck to this project

Thank you for the kind words! We do hope it will succeed.

Wish Mobilink best of luck with the project. This can revolutionize how Telco company works and how people, like average Joe, pays for cell phone.
Hello Mobilinkcoin, is there KYC required to participate in the crowdsale? Any country/citizenship restrictions?
Activity: 224
an interesting project, ambitious, reminds some kind of a cellular network that tried to do something like that but they did not succeed. I wish good luck to this project

Thank you for the kind words! We do hope it will succeed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
So many jealous haters and competitors out there lol trying to destroy mobilink. As you can see its just evolving always... And mobilink has far more to offer in the coming days Wink

Thank you for believing in our dream Smiley
What about the liquidity of your coin? Why people will be interested in using it instead of altcoins that exists nowadays?

With Mobicoins, one is able to be part of the Mobilink token ecosystem and earn tokens by using their phone and interacting with advertisers. For every 300 USD invested, one is entitled to a MobiSim card which allows one to be a part of the Mobilink Network. Data, texts and calls are free. One would also gain ad revenue from using their smartphone and would eliminate their monthly bill.
Pages:
Jump to: