Pages:
Author

Topic: MOD - PLEASE DELETE - page 3. (Read 16601 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 14, 2014, 09:57:49 PM
Hello,

I ordered batch3, please give me tracking number

Thanks

drpp
Hello,

Please read our communication.
We will received them this saturday evening.
We shipped them this friday  to our logistic company in HK.

Regards.
End to end? So whenever they come from from HK to U.S is? ETA? pass t customs end to end time is? past customers feel fee to chime in......
lil help here?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 14, 2014, 06:59:38 PM
In for 1x Avalon 215gh/s miner

tx id   d8432d8d9e67ee769d6af20c6e8ee5e04f30775b817e23c34dc5a9a4fc1c73ea

Confirmed
Activity: 15
February 14, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
In for 1x Avalon 215gh/s miner

tx id   d8432d8d9e67ee769d6af20c6e8ee5e04f30775b817e23c34dc5a9a4fc1c73ea
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 14, 2014, 06:53:59 PM
This is a scam thread James. Good luck with sending your coins to this guy.
February 14, 2014, 06:53:04 PM
February 14, 2014, 06:52:31 PM
February 14, 2014, 06:51:19 PM
Does anyone know a good setup guide for these machines?

Thanks in prior,

James

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 14, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Does anyone know a good setup guide for these machines?

Thanks in prior,

James
February 14, 2014, 06:06:08 PM
Iglasses,

It's difficult to help you with the OP deleting my posts, trying to warn new people about this scam. He must be sucking in 10+ coins a day and he has multiple threads do the same thing. I have reported him to the admins but he's coming through the TOR network and his IP is nigh on untraceable. But myself and a few others have written some code to piss him off and it seems to be working. Ask for a refund - see what response you get...
February 14, 2014, 05:46:05 PM
Iglasses,

It's difficult to help you with the OP deleting my posts, trying to warn new people about this scam. He must be sucking in 10+ coins a day and he has multiple threads do the same thing. I have reported him to the admins but he's coming through the TOR network and his IP is nigh on untraceable. But myself and a few others have written some code to piss him off and it seems to be working. Ask for a refund - see what response you get...
February 14, 2014, 05:45:23 PM
Iglasses,

February 14, 2014, 05:44:45 PM
Iglasses,

February 14, 2014, 05:42:27 PM
Iglasses,

February 14, 2014, 05:41:11 PM
Iglasses,

February 14, 2014, 05:40:03 PM
If he is a well known scammer why does he not have any negative rating....instead of having your posts deleted why not start your own thread so there can be an open discussion?

Fuck me if I get screwed yet AGAIN on this fucking forum.  I have now bought from someone who has run multiple gb's with people saying the guy is legit.

also, Avalon can you please add me to the confirmed list?  I see people on there who paid after me.

I hope you havent lost your coins - doesn't look good for iglasses

That is totally unresponsive to anything I said  which is odd because that is typically an MO of a scammer!  If you are truly trying to help people I appreciate it but why would you blast a reply like that without responding to what I suggested?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2014, 05:32:06 PM
If he is a well known scammer why does he not have any negative rating....instead of having your posts deleted why not start your own thread so there can be an open discussion?

Fuck me if I get screwed yet AGAIN on this fucking forum.  I have now bought from someone who has run multiple gb's with people saying the guy is legit.

also, Avalon can you please add me to the confirmed list?  I see people on there who paid after me.

That is totally unresponsive to anything I said  which is odd because that is typically an MO of a scammer!  If you are truly trying to help people I appreciate it but why would you blast a reply like that without responding to what I suggested?

February 14, 2014, 05:31:43 PM
Unfortunately your readers will no doubt be unable to read my recent posts about your thread. Because you delete them to keep your thread looking respectable.

This guy is a well known scammer - why have a moderated thread if you have nothing to hide - deleting peoples posts is rude man - you'd be mad to buy from this guy.

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted at random time intervals if my code detects this message is no longer present (in other words *when* this message is deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically).

Did you notice that it's only 'newbies' who have 'paid' - newbies aliased to and created by this SCAMMER to suck you in.
Activity: 19
February 14, 2014, 05:30:39 PM
Hello iglasses,

found you.
I added you.

Regards,
February 14, 2014, 05:29:18 PM

February 14, 2014, 05:28:27 PM
Unfortunately your readers will no doubt be unable to read my recent posts about your thread. Because you delete them to keep your thread looking respectable.

This guy is a well known scammer - why have a moderated thread if you have nothing to hide - deleting peoples posts is rude man - you'd be mad to buy from this guy.

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if my code detects this message is no longer present (in other words *when* this message is deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically).

Did you notice that it's only 'newbies' who have 'paid' - newbies aliased to and created by this SCAMMER to suck you in.
Pages:
Jump to: